Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi Empty Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:55 am

Smother Match

To win, one girl must force her foe to submit, or knock her unconscious, via the application of a smother maneuver.

Finally, they had another opponent for Miyabi to fight! It felt like it had been months since her last good, hard smother duel!

It was, perhaps, partially the sumo's fault, as AFW's veteran smother/hugging/shoving queen had a very particular sense of what she wanted in an opponent, stipulations which intimidated some girls and forced the AFW staff to jump through quite a few hoops to find her worthy opponents. Even with Miyabi's desire to fight girls big enough not to fold up when she slammed into them, the bookers were usually able to surprise her with the new foes they dug up from all around the world!

Miyabi was eager to meet her newest foe, and she wasted little time when given the signal to enter the ring, bounding out onto the ramp wearing nothing but her navy blue mawashi, every other inch of her body bare, her full breasts bouncing and jiggling, her butt cheeks quivering, as she stomped down into the center of the arena and slid into the ring underneath the bottom rope. The crowd gave her a very warm welcome, excited to see the bubbly, silly veteran in action again! Miyabi threw her arms up, waving them to the crowd as she made a slow circle around the ring, hamming it up a bit with a big grin on her face as she waited for her opponent to enter!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi Empty Re: Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:23 am

With the playful, almost ethereal tones of her entrance music emerging from the arena speakers, Vivian Velda Vickers stepped out from behind the curtain atop the entrance ramp of the arena, grinning ear-to-ear, stifling a giggle as she gave the crowd their first look at AFW's newest rookie.

And what a sight it was...:

Wearing nothing aside from a thin white tank top and a pair of pink panties, Vivian stood atop the entrance stage, looking around happily at the audience surrounding her. They were cheering, for the most part, which only served to cause Vivian to grin wider, pleased as punch at their acceptance and warm welcome for her. She hadn't been too worried about how the crowd would react to her, but it was always nice to be liked, and the positive reaction from the crowd made her happy. It seemed like it'd be a good first night for her!

Soon enough, she began making her way down to the ramp, finally laying her eyes on Miyabi as she practically bounced down the metal path. She knew Miyabi was a veteran, and she had seen some of her stuff before, but she Vivian had never imagined she'd be facing off in the ring with her, let alone in her big AFW debut! She had to keep herself from giggling about it as she approached the ring, trying not to get too excited, not yet at least. It was almost unbelievable!

Of course, she could only restrain her excitement for so long. As soon as she reached the ring, Vivian rolled inside under the ropes, and as soon as the pinkette climbed back up to her feet again, she bounded over towards Miyabi, a sparkle in her eyes as she addressed the brunette.

"AAH I'm so excited to meet you! I didn't think I'd ever be facing off with you of all people!" She grabbed for Miyabi's hands, trying to hold them in her own, bouncing lightly up and down on her heels as she continued. "I've seen and heard about a bunch of your matches! You're kind of a legend to me, even if you don't really get into the ring that much!"

She let go of Miyabi's hands after that though, gasping and taking a step back from her. "Ah! I'm sorry! I should be taking this more seriously!" Vivian quickly dropped her smile, putting on a more serious look, though it was obvious she was having trouble keeping herself from smiling again. She spoke up again, trying to make her voice sound more serious as she did so.

"You had better watch out! You'd better not take me lightly just because I'm new here! I'm going to put you right to sleep tonight when I smother you out in front of all of these people, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi Empty Re: Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:48 am

The pink-haired girl who bounced out into the arena next really was quite a sight. Wearing a thin white tank top and a pair of tight pink panties which seemed to have trouble covering the entire expanse of her ample ass, she obviously was more than happy to put her body on display, even if she was a little more covered up than Miyabi. She bounded quickly down to the ring and rolled under the ropes, giving Miyabi an even closer look. The Japanese girl liked what she saw, a grin spreading across her face...even before the girl surprised her by grabbing her hands and jumping up and down, giggling and squealing like a schoolgirl!

Miyabi's face initially showed a shocked expression as the girl talked about watching Miyabi's matches, shaking the sumo around a bit! Soon enough, though, that grin returned, even bigger than before! Miyabi just looooooved this girl's energy! Pure happy-go-lucky, competition-loving enthusiasm! And packed into a curvy, soft body wearing a pair of super-cute panties that Miyabi was totally tempted to steal when this match was over and she had a naked, drooling pinkette slung over her shoulder!

The girl stepped back, putting on a serious face. "Mmm...no, no, I will not take you very lightly! I will take you very hard!" Miyabi would insist, in her less-than-perfect English. She stepped forward, closing the distance again, this time grabbing her opponent's hands the same way hers had just been grabbed! "You are very, very cute! I love your hair...and I hope it will be good still after my butt is on it!" she explained, giggling as she would shake her foe's hands, making the girl bounce a little bit more. "So you know I am Miyabi, sumo queen of AFW...I want to know your name, cute little pinky girl! Before I smother YOU out!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:56 am

Vivian couldn't help but start bouncing up and down again as Miyabi did the same, her 'stern' look melting back into a smile and a giggle. Miyabi seemed like she'd be fun to play with! Even if she did have some kind of delusion about where she was going to be sticking her plump lil' butt!

"I'm Vivian! Vivian Velda Vickers!" She declared, her chest swelling with pride as she introduced herself. "You can just call me Vivian, though! You don't have to use my full name!" She giggled again though, and quickly shook her head towards the sumo. "But...you don't have to worry about my hair or even having to smother me out! Because...I'm going to be smothering you out instead! Don't worry though! I'll make it quick so that you don't have to be too embarrassed!"

A look of concern suddenly crossed the pinkette's face though, as she looked over Miyabi up and down. "Wait! Wait a minute!" She suddenly shouted, looking at the brunette in shock. "We have a problem! There's something we need to fix right now!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:25 pm

That stern look didn't last long, and, when the pinkette started giggling, Miyabi couldn't help but giggle, too, the laughter positively infectious when it was coming from such a bright, cheerful, adorable source! It was probably a little strange to see two soon-to-be opponents giggling inexplicably in the center of the ring to start off a match, of course, but Miyabi didn't really care what anyone else thought so long as she and Vivian were enjoying themselves! Her naked chest quivered as she still had a little bit of the chuckles left in her even as Vivian introduced herself.

Of course, her name wasn't exactly easy for an English-language learner like Miyabi to say. "Bibian...Biwian..." She scrunched up her face and wiggled her nose as she concentrated on the sound that didn't exist in her own native tongue. "Vivian...Velda...Vickers. That is a very—ugh, very—hard name to say!" She made sure to stress the "v" in "very," too, now that she was conscious of it. "I will give you a better nickname, okay?"

Miyabi listened to her foe's taunts, declaring that she would smother Miyabi out—not gonna happen!—and then, suddenly, shouting that something was wrong. That look on her face...that was getting Miyabi worried! "What? What to fix?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:36 pm

With a worried look in her eyes, 'Bibian' began to gesture towards Miyabi's bare and exposed chest, and her generous bust exposed to the pinkette and the audience. "L-look at you! You're all naked! And not wearing a shirt or anything! It's not going to be fair for you to fight like that!"

She then went quiet for a moment, then suddenly a look of realized splashed over her face, as she bounced up and back down one more time on her heels. "Wait! I know how to fix it! I know how to make this fair!"

Without wasting another moment, she grabbed her own thin tank top by the bottom, quickly pulling it off and tossing it away. Her own huge, soft tits spilled out as she did so, hanging there naked for everyone to see. With a large grin on her face, Vivian planted down her feet and put her hands on her hips, standing there puffing out her chest in pride, as if she thought herself to be the smartest woman in the arena.

"There! That should make things even between us! Now we can fight and it'll be fair, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Well, Miyabi had thought that the girl was overreacting, but now that she heard what the problem was, she really was kind of concerned. This was why, in sumo, both competitors wore nothing but mawashis! It just wasn't fair otherwise! Miyabi was about to offer to go grab her backup mawashi from the gym locker room when Vivian thought of a solution that, actually, worked pretty well. Seeing those boobs bounce free from underneath that tank top, Miyabi's face lit up in a big, toothy grin.

"Good! Very good! The things are very—very—fair now!" Miyabi would reply happily, watching as the American girl posed with her hands on her hips, bountiful chest on full display, jiggling in delicious, soft slow motion! Miyabi blushed a bit at the sight, as she would mirror Vivian's pose, her hands on her hips, puffing out her own chest, letting it bounce a bit as if to threaten its rival!

"Oh, but one thing is not fair!" Miyabi announced, as she took a step forward—and slapped their chests together, four massive mammaries colliding between them. The collision brought an unexpected additional layer of red to Miyabi's cheeks, but she wouldn't pull back now! "My boobs...are bigger!" she finished proudly, pushing them forward a little more, confident in her bold assertion!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Vivian was briefly taken aback, stumbling a little bit backwards as Miyabi slammed their chests together. A light blush spread across her own cheeks as her breasts bounced and jiggled from the impact, but the pinkette was quick to catch her balance, shaking her head towards her eager opponent.

"What? No way! Mine are way bigger!" She declared, her face twisting up in disbelief at Miyabi's assertion. "Mine are a lot bigger! Yours are nice, but they're not as nice as mine~!"

Then, as if to add impact to her words and prove that she was right, the pinkette bounced back in towards Miyabi. She arched her back forwards, and practically slammed herself into the other girl, their breasts slapping together again. Vivian was trying to prove that her breasts were the better and that she was no slouch, trying to beat Miyabi at her own game!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Miyabi grinned and giggled as she watched Vivian blush, the American girl stumbling backwards several steps, nearly falling onto her butt from the force of Miyabi's mighty boob push! The sumo opened her mouth to speak...but all that came out was a yelp of shock as her foe arched her back and SLAMMED her chest forward with incredible force! Miyabi, unprepared for the sudden shove, went stumbling backwards, nearly tripping over her own feet, ceding inch after inch, foot after foot, of ground! "Aaaahnn...n-n-no...!"

As Vivian nearly pushed her into a corner, her face momentarily showed a look of disbelief and panic at the thought that Vivian might be able to overpower her tits on tits! The young sumo was an expert at pushing contests, and she hated being bested at them!

So...she wouldn't be bested! She slammed her feet down hard on the canvas, stopping herself a couple feet shy of the turnbuckle. Gritting her teeth, she would absorb all the remaining momentum from Vivian's shove. "No no no no! Mine are nice more than yours! Mine are the best!" Miyabi would insist, before rearing back, gathering energy, sucking in air. Then, with a loud yell, she would throw her whole body weight forward, leading with her tits, smashing them authoritatively into Vivian's to try to flatten the pinkette's soft pair into pancakes!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:26 pm

Vivian looked rather pleased with herself and her actions as Miyabi went stumbling away, almost dropping to the mat from the power and effort that Vivian had put forward into her chest slam. She grinned wider, and puffed up her chest proudly again, but this seemed only to give Miyabi a bigger target as the young sumo came charging in again.

There was a loud smack noise as the bare flesh of the two young women struck together, tits slamming into tits as the brunette's breasts smash into the pinkette's own pair. Vivian let out a soft wail of pain from the impact, the sheer might of Miyabi's charge causing her to go stumbling backwards, even more than her own attack had caused the sumo to go! Vivian would end up falling back towards the ropes, leaning against them, gently rubbing her slightly sore tits with one hand.

She looked up at Miyabi with a bit of a pout, and shook her head towards her. "No way! Mine are the best and I'm going to prove it!" She declared, before pushing herself off of the ropes. "I'm going to prove it and put yours into their place!"

She shoved off of the ropes and came charging back towards Miyabi again, only this time her goal wasn't to send the sumo away again. This time, when her chest slammed into Miyabi's own, Vivian would try to throw her arms around the other girl, trying to pull her into a tight hug, trying to pit tits against tits in a more prolonged contest!

Vivian wanted to put her breasts directly up against Miyabi's own, and she wanted to let Miyabi see just how strong her pair really was!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next