Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 1:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 2 Empty Re: Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:50 pm

Miyabi's charge was absolutely devastating for the pinkette, as Vivian went flying backwards, all the way across the ring, to land against the ropes, her head flinging back over them, the adorable but overmatched girl clearly looking like she had just lost a titfight! Miyabi put her hands on her hips again and puffed her chest out proudly! "You are so very very good, Bibi-chan!" Miyabi would say. "But Miyabi is the best in the world!"

The girl didn't stay down, though, pushing off the ropes again, declaring she was going to put Miyabi's tits in their place! The sumo scoffed, but soon enough she was on the receiving end of another charge from Vivian—the pinkette slamming into her, shoving Miyabi back several wobbly steps as her breasts got crushed by the momentum of the attack. Then, Vivian decided to change it up: instead of throwing Miyabi away, she would wrap her arms around the sumo and hug her!

Miyabi gasped, but inside, she had one thought for her foe's strategy: Big mistake!

Sumo was a game of body against body, grinding, pushing, and slamming, with contact rarely broken once initiated. Now, as their ram-like challenge of butting breasts turned into more prolonged contact, Miyabi was confident it was SHE who had the advantage! She planted her feet, pushed off to try to shove Vivian back as far as she could—not wanting to lose face after losing some ground during that last charge—before throwing her arms around the pinkette in response, wrapping her up in a bearhug and giving her a mighty squeeze which would bring all four tits into brutal contact, battling it out between their pudgy bodies where there was only space for one chest to survive!

"Grrrr...nnf...your boobs will be put in their place, Bibi-chan!" Miyabi insisted, their faces smooshing together a little as well in the tight confines of the hug! "They are big, but they are small to mine! Look at mine cruuuuuush yours!!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi - Page 2 Empty Re: Vivian Velda Vickers vs. Takiyama Miyabi

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:36 am

"You're crazy!" Giggled the pink-haired ditz, wiggling against Miyabi as the sumo shouted at her and locked her arms around her body. "Yours are tiiiiny little things compared to mine! And I'll prove it by smushing them nice and hard underneath my boobs, little sumo~!"

If Vivian was bothered at all by being in Miyabi's bearhug, she didn't show it, not yet at least. Instead, she just smiled and giggled, letting her own arms flex and wrap tighter around Miyabi, pulling her into a closer and closer hug. Her thick body pressed up against the brunette's, her smooth and bare skin sliding and rubbing back against the bare skin of the other woman, and her massive mammaries shoved straight into Miyabi's own impressive pair. Vivian didn't back down, and she didn't show any worry. Miyabi might have had the advantage being a trained sumo, but Vivian was too ditzy and enjoying her current position too much to have time to worry about getting crushed!

She giggled again, letting her arms squeeze tighter around Miyabi, even as the sumo's own arms wrapped tight around her. She wiggled some more, and even arched her back forwards, letting her great big tits shove that much harder into Miyabi's pair. "Silly sumo~! Mmf! Don't worry! Once I smush your boobs and you decide to give up, I'll nurse them back to health for you~~!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:43 am

At some point, the bell must have been rung to officially begin the match, even while the two of them paid it absolutely no mind. There was a ref girl, outside of the ring, watching for any serious violations, but Miyabi didn't expect the girl would have anything to do until the very end of the match, when Miyabi's tits or butt were on Vivian's face, smothering her into blissful oblivion, necessitating a count or a recognition of the pinkette's surrender.

"YOU are crazy, baka Bibi-chan!" Miyabi would insist loudly, the boisterous sumo refusing to back down as she tightened her hug more and more, arching her back and shoving her breasts ever more firmly right into the pinkette's chest, feeling the other woman doing the same back at just about the same time. "Your boobs are very small! They are very, very, very small, so they are flat things! Ha!" Miyabi kept on squeezing, as hard as she could, but even as the two of them got into this bearhug-titfight duel, she couldn't help but feel the infectious glow of her opponent's giggles, Miyabi giggling too as their big busts smashed into each other with everything they had!

"Mmrf...! You want to nurse my boobs? You are a very silly weird girl!" Miyabi would try to add a rhythm to her hugging, squeezing extra hard, then relaxing, then squeezing extra hard, trying to flatten her foe's rack a little bit more with each squeeze!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:15 pm

At first, Vivian let out an 'ooh!' and then she let out an 'eek!' and then she began to wiggle and squirm, caught nice and firmly between the strong arms of the sumo girl. She could feel Miyabi's tits pressing against her own, threatening to turn them into pancakes as the brunette tried to flatten them.

But...Miyabi was trapped in Vivian's arms, too! And the pinkette was far too stubborn to let a little thing like being squeezed stop her own attack!

"A-aah! S-silly sumo~! You're the weird girl, thinking my boobs are flat~!" Vivian answered back with a loud, slightly strained giggle. She spread her feet a little bit, solidifying her stance, as she let her arms tighten even more around Miyabi, the pinkette squeezing the sumo that much more than before. She naturally began to fall into Miyabi's rhythm, and whenever the sumo would start to relax, Vivian began to squeeze extra hard herself, only relenting as the sumo's own squeezes grew in power again. Her nipples, already quite stiff from the close rubbing and grinding of the young pair's breasts, began to slide and rub against Miyabi's own, passing over them again and again as her tits fought and struggled to dominate Miyabi's own lovely pair.

All in all, Vivian was rather enjoying the position she and the sumo were in!

"B-besides~! You're the one with the flat chest, compared to mine, you ditz~!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:51 pm

The two warring cuties seemed stalemated, and that didn't even change when Miyabi tried to deploy her brilliant rhythmic squeezing strategy. She knew that one big squeeze could crush a girl's spirit—not to mention her boobs—and by not constantly exerting force, but focusing it into even more agony-inducing bursts, she increased the odds of a submission from her pink-haired opponent!

But it wasn't going to work if Vivian was doing the exact same thing, imitating the sumo veteran! Every time Miyabi squeezed, her muscled tensed around her foe and her boobs surged forward, overwhelming Vivian's, pancaking them against her chest, bringing the pinkette to what Miyabi was sure was the brink of total collapse and submission...until Miyabi had to relax, and Vivian squeezed her right back, and the sumo let out a chorus of "Aahs!" and "Eeps!" and other less adorable noises as she felt the American's body expanding and hers flattening, her bosom feeling like it might be inverted completely into her torso...until Vivian had to relax, and it was Miyabi's turn to squeeze again.

Their nipples clashed like swords, and Miyabi's stiffened the same as Vivian's, a blush coming to the sumo's face with the sustained contact between those tips, her mouth falling open to pant a little bit as the two of them kept up this titfight. Miyabi recognized how tough Vivian was, but her superior, bigger boobs would NOT lose to the pinkette's good-but-not-nearly-as-good-as-hers pair!

"N-no...you are very silly, Bibi-chan, because your boobs are not big like mine! You compare them to mine, and they are flat—super flat! Because my boobs...they are very BIG!" she insisted, as she gave Vivian her most massive squeeze yet, trying to lift the girl up and off her feet in a show of raw sumo power!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2