by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 2 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Thu May 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Miyabi managed to slow Oksana down. She was close to equal in size to the Russian woman, and, though she could not halt Oksana’️s progress towards the corner completely, she would make the Russian work for every inch she got. Stomping on the Russian’️s feet helped some, too, and, whenever Oksana started to make some real progress, a hard heel right to her toes was enough for Miyabi to rally and regain some ground. She was not going quietly.

But she could not keep up the fight forever. The Russian was slowly dragging her towards the corner still, and she would not release Miyabi from the full nelson she had her captured in. Miyabi glanced over her shoulder and saw how close the corner was, just a few feet behind the two of them. Just then, Oksana changed tactics. Miyabi, who was still trying to pull forward, found herself swung around, her own momentum used against her as Oksana threw her into the corner. “Uugh!” Miyabi groaned, as she ran into the turnbuckle, her breasts mushrooming against it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 2 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 15, 2014 6:54 pm

“Hah!” Oksana crowed with no little satisfaction as she watched Miyabi clatter front-first into the ring post. The Russian could already feel a slight twinge of muscle burn at the effort of shoving Miyabi around, as well as a few beads of sweat on her body and brow. Still, she was pleased with her work, taking a second for a heavy breath of air as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.

Her opponent was still facing the wrong way, though. Oksana’️s next move would be to grab Miyabi’️s arms from behind again. This time she would grip her shoulders, spinning the younger girl around in the corner before slamming her spine-first against the metal post.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 pm

“Ooowww…” Miyabi groaned, rubbing at her breasts with one hand, trying to soothe the pain in the orbs that had resulted from the impact. For a second, she lost focus. And a second was all Oksana needed, it seemed, to bring some serious punishment down on the young sumo girl. Miyabi was grabbed from behind again, this time feeling Oksana’️s powerful grip on her shoulders. Though she tried to resist, it would not be difficult for the Russian to turn her around and slam her back into the ringpost.

“Nnnghrf!” Miyabi gurgled, as pangs of pain shot up and down her spine. <Crap!>

Her legs wobbled, having some trouble supporting her weight while she was still in shock from the rough treatment Oksana was giving her. But Miyabi was not going to fall yet. No, she was not going to let Oksana take control of this match so quickly and so easily! She was going to come back and put her foe in the corner, and then she was going to go to town on the Russian woman’️s face with her big sumo butt!

<I…don’️t think so!> Miyabi growled, putting her head down and thrusting her hands forward. She would throw herself into Oksana, pushing with all her might. By chance, her hands fell on the Russian’️s breasts, and Miyabi would give them a little squeeze through her opponent’️s thin white top, trying desperately to distract the Russian so that she might escape from the Slavic woman’️s clutches.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

There was a flicker of a smile on Oksana’️s face as Miyabi was slammed into the turnbuckle with obvious pain, and the sumo’️s legs seemed to begin to slip. She almost had the Japanese girl right where she wanted her - slumped in the corner and ready for a firm, morale-sapping stinkface! Oksana was already starting to look forward to it - when Miyabi muttered something and lunged forwards, latching onto her breasts.

“Eee!” Oksana yelped, less in pain and more in surprise and frustration. The young sumo was determined to make a struggle of it.

Oksana’️s feet stumbled a little as she tried to contain Miyabi’️s fierce push. The Russian’️s hands moved up to her own groped breasts, grabbing Miyabi’️s wrists and trying to push back against her opponent.

<Accept your place!> she barked in Russian as she tried to regain control. Oksana would be dismayed not to get the first match point now, especially since she had begun the match so ruthlessly. Yet Miyabi was proving to be quite a handful.

In what was perhaps a risky move, Oksana would bring her right knee up, hoping a strike or two to the belly would reduce Miyabi’️s resistance. If it didn’️t work, though, the Russian would end up badly unbalanced in the grapple.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Miyabi poured a lot of energy into her pushing, her hands squashing Oksana’️s breasts as she tried to force the Russian wrestler back. The initial push met with great success, as Oksana stumbled and Miyabi managed to regain a foot or two. But after that, the sumo girl made next to no progress. Oksana was too big and too strong, and pushed back, forcing Miyabi to plant her feet and defend the meager amount of space she had already earned.

She grunted, huffing and puffing as she worked to force Oksana back despite the Russian’️s resistance. <No! I’️m not going to let you shove that big, stinky Russian butt in my face! No way!> Miyabi insisted in Japanese after hearing Oksana say something in Russian. Miyabi wished that she could understand what Oksana was saying so she could come back with a really good retort.

Miyabi was surprised when Oksana’️s knee smacked into her belly. “Oogh!” she groaned, spittle flying from her mouth as she bent over following the blow. She kept pushing, but the knee sapped a significant part of her strength. Then, it smacked into her belly again. Miyabi knew that she couldn’️t resist Oksana’️s efforts to push her back into the corner, so, seeing that the Russian was a little unbalanced following those knee strikes, Miyabi would try a different tactic. She would fall down onto her side, keeping her hands on Oksana’️s breasts and yanking to try to bring the Russian down to the mat with her. She might still be at a disadvantage, but it was better than being stuck in the corner with Oksana’️s hotpants-clad ass shoved in her face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm

The physical contest between these two buxom beauties was really heating up. Oksana could sense the determination and venom in Miyabi’️s voice, even if she had no idea what she was actually saying. The Russian was a little worried at the difficulty she was having, the sumo turning out to be far from an easy victim, especially since the match had turned into a flat-out test of strength. Both girls were grunting and pushing with all they had, although Oksana’️s breasts were getting the worst of it as they were squished beneath Miyabi’️s hands.

The Russian couldn’️t hide her relief as she landed a couple of solid knee strikes onto Miyabi’️s plump belly, hoping that would be enough to knock the younger wrestler on her ass and set her up for a faceful of Oksana’️s. However, it didn’️t work out the way she hoped, and Oksana was instead surprised by Miyabi’️s intentional sideways fall.

“Wha?” she exclaimed as she lost her balance. Unlike her opponent, Oksana was unprepared for the fall, toppling clumsily and landing heavily on her side, having her breasts painfully tugged by Miyabi in the process. It wasn’️t a crippling fall but it left Oksana rattled, flailing a little on the mat, clearly shocked at losing her advantage. The scowl on her pretty features belied her dismay, the brunette losing the control she had enjoyed since jumping the starting bell.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Miyabi managed to bring Oksana down, and, more than that, she managed to stun the Russian woman, as well, surprising her as she pulled her down to the mat by her large, round breasts. Miyabi couldn’️t help but feel a little lucky that she had been able to break Oksana’️s momentum that way. She easily could have been forced down in the corner. Her face could have been buried between Oksana’️s butt cheeks right this very second.

But it wasn’️t! And it wouldn’️t be! Miyabi was the one who was going to win this first fall, not Oksana! The sumo girl wouldn’️t let it happen otherwise!

“Haa…hah…” Miyabi panted, as she let go of Oksana’️s breasts and rolled over onto her hands and knees. She smirked. <I told you…I’️m the stinkface queen…not you!> she insisted in Japanese. Even though Oksana couldn’️t understand her, Miyabi was going to keep trash talking. It pumped her up. <This is my match, not yours! I’️m the stinkface queen, and now it’️s time to make you my throne!>

She would try to jump on top of Oksana, hoping that she could do so before the Russian could get up. If Oksana did get up, the two would be on roughly even ground…and who knew what would happen then?

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri May 16, 2014 6:19 pm

The floored Oksana was a little sluggish, blinking uncertainly as Miyabi threw a torrent of insults at her. They were indecipherable, though Oksana presumed they had something to do with stinkfacing. The younger girl was now worryingly enthusiastic, seemingly buoyed by her escape. As Oksana tried groggily to get to her feet, she consoled herself with the fact that this first fall was still very evenly balanced.

Or at least, it was, until the psyched-up Miyabi jumped forwards, getting herself on top of Oksana before the Russian could leave the mat.

“Ungh!!” she groaned as she was straddled by her opponent’️s big, scantily-clad body. Oksana’️s cute features scowled as she felt the weight of her opponent on top of her. Being sat on by the sumo was the last thing she needed right now, as her heavy opponent would be incredibly difficult to dislodge.

Oksana wouldn’️t waste much energy trying to squirm out from Miyabi’️s big body. Instead her hands would shoot up and try to get a rough, pinching handful of her opponent’️s breasts. A part of her saw it as revenge for Miyabi’️s own groping of her chest. She hoped the punishment would distract Miyabi and stop her from taking advantage of her dominant, pinning position.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Miyabi leapt forward, just as Oksana was starting to get up. The collision between their big, curvy bodies was loud and hard, and Miyabi winced as she and Oksana slammed down into the mat. But she was on top, and that was what counted. Her heart was beating fast. She had come into this match really excited, and now, she had her first opportunity to take control, to shove her butt into Oksana’️s face and give the Russian a taste of her behind!

<Gotcha!> Miyabi exclaimed, with a big grin. She pointed a finger down at Oksana’️s face, and then would try another English phrase: “You…stinkface! I stinkface you…uh…now!”

Before she could start to maneuver into a position to stinkface Oksana, however, Miyabi would have to try to subdue the Russian, who was still determined not to be the one to lose the first fall. When her hands latched onto Miyabi’️s breasts and began roughly squeezing, the sumo girl would let out a surprised, pained cry as her boobs were pinched and pulled by her opponent. <Stop it!> Miyabi demanded, her hands immediately going to Oksana’️s wrists to try to break the hold the Russian had on her chest. For the time being, Miyabi was distracted from her other efforts, and just focused on trying to pry Oksana’️s hands off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 17, 2014 9:32 am

“Ngh! No Stinkface!” Oksana growled back in response to Miyabi’️s plain threats. However, there was a hint of doubt in the Russian’️s voice, as she was forced to answer from a decidedly disadvantageous position, flat on her back with the sumo sitting firmly on top of her.

Oksana was getting increasingly uncomfortable as Miyabi’️s bulk weighed down on her body. She flailed her legs and tried to buck her hips, but found she could hardly move against her plump opponent, achieving nothing but a shortness of breath. She poured her desperation into pinching at Miyabi’️s breasts, but that prompted the Japanese girl to grab her wrists, pulling her hands away.

“No!” Oksana muttered again as her foe took control of her arms. The floored Russian could hardly move now and was running out of options fast. It didn’️t help that she knew all too well what Miyabi would do to her once she was helpless.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next