Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel

2 posters

Go down

Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel Empty Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:28 am

Messy War: Four Corners Match

To win, one woman must force her opponent to orgasm in each of four different messy substances: mud, oil, gelatin, and pudding. These substances are contained in four separate square kiddie pools arranged together on mats in the center of the arena, about two feet apart from each other. Sprinklers are set up in the "corridors" between pools and along the perimeter to wash the wrestlers off between substances.

After forcing her opponent to orgasm in all four pools, the match will continue to a hentai KO finish. The match will not be over if one wrestler scores a KO without having made her opponent orgasm in all four pools, and it will not be over if her opponent manages to rise before a ten-count.

Attire is wrestler's choice, but obviously very skimpy.

The winner gets to take the loser home for the weekend as her prisoner.

Rachel:

VS

Miyabi:

Miyabi got tired of sitting around sometimes! She missed her old friends who weren't around very much, or at all, like the Mongolian sumo Sarnai or the cuddly American klutz Sally and her old sensei Akashi, or her rival Akane who always disappeared for a few months and then reappeared at odd moments for some awkward, emotionally-charged, lovey-hatey sort of training. There were no other sumos in AFW at all anymore, actually, and there were very few girls Miyabi's size who could give her a run for her money. She had been making a few promotional appearances lately, since she was a notable wrestler for the promotion. She had gotten to take a trip to China and South Korea, and had even been to the United States for some special online PPV shenanigans...but it wasn't the same as facing someone in the ring in Tokyo, her hometown, the greatest city in the world, where she could make a vanquished foe pay for her dinner after working up an appetite in battle!

Not to make myself a stereotype or anything, Miyabi thought to herself, scratching at her thigh as she waited backstage, ready for her big entrance. Though I'm gonna really need some sushi after this...

She had had a light lunch because there was a little bit of anxiety wrapped up in this fight. Miyabi would normally never worry about a match like this beforehand, but things were a bit different tonight. It wasn't a sumo wrestling match. It wasn't a standard pro-style match. It wasn't humiliation or spanking or a tickle fight in cute footie pajamas, or anything else that Miyabi was comfortable with. Nope, this was going to be a hentai match.

A full-on, honest-to-goodness hentai match!

Now, Miyabi wasn't a virgin or anything. She hadn't been since her rookie season and certain...events back then. Her first near-sexual experience hadn't been so good, and it had illustrated just how much of a vulnerable spot that was for her. So she went to a certain friend to lose that pesky virginity, and then from there, she had been with not only one partner, but multiple partners! And obviously she had always been pretty...experienced when it just came to what she did in her room alone late at night. She hadn't missed a Friction PPV event since she was fourteen!

So now she was in a full-fledged hentai match. Not just a hentai match, but one which promised to be epic, with at least four orgasms required for victory! As Miyabi stepped out into the arena, bouncing down the ramp towards the ringless center of the cavernous room, she was thinking about what it would be like to see her opponent make a cute cumming face four times in one match. It made the sumo girl blush bright red as she climbed up onto the stacked mats, walking slowly towards the centerpoint, right between all four pools of...messy stuff. One of mud, one of oil, one of butterscotch pudding and one of orange-flavored gelatin.

She took a deep breath, then, suddenly let out a yell, grinning as she threw her hands up and waved to the crowd, bouncing on her feet, showing off her body, of which there was so much to show off...and so little to cover it. She was wearing her tiny gold microkini—after her navy mawashi, her trademark attire!—and flaunted her curves for the sake of both the fans and her opponent backstage, her boobs swinging wildly with every hop, jiggling like the gelatin she stood beside, with her butt cheeks quivering, too, layers of fat underlaid by thick sheets of rippling sumo muscle! "Yaaaaaaaaahhh!!" she yelled, getting a big response from the audience, as she turned slowly and soaked up all of their love and appreciation!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel Empty Re: Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel

Post by Hedgehawk Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:02 am

Rachel was a serious fighter. She had fought in worldwide tournaments against some of the best fighters in the world. So when she came to the AFW after the quiet collapse of the DOA tournaments, she expected to be thrown right up at the top. It seemed management had other ideas. Once Rachel had put her superiority complex to bed, it did make some sense after all. She would have to claw her way up from the bottom to the top. Everyone else had to do it, so it was only fair.

But this was taking the biscuit. While she didn’t mind taking part in the odd hentai match, to have her debut as one? That was going too far. Still Rachel didn’t have the power to change it, so she was just going to have to deal. It took her a moment to get her head around the rules for this match. It sure as heck was going to be a long one. This was an endurance match and then some. Waiting for her opponent to finish, Rachel finally got her chance to walk on out.

The approach to the ring was much shorter than normal, which was ok. This match was meant more for the internet, so the arena was smaller too. It just meant her and her opponent got more time to themselves. Rachel had adopted the same attire as Miyabi, wearing a black microkini that hardly covered her body at all, just about covering her slit and nipples. Her body had some tone, but she wasn't lean in the slightest, there were curves in her hips, ass and leg.

Walking up over to Miyabi and onto the padded mats, Rachel would smirk, looking down at the four pools of mud between them. “Why hello, you look quite...plump….” Rachel stated, taking a second to check out her body. “Will be nice when i take it home for the weekend” She then took a step forward and closed the gap between them as both of their large breasts started mashing up.

“Hope you are ready to be my bitch” She whispered close to Miyabi so only she could hear “My name is Rachel, and you better remember that, cause you are going to be screaming it all night” With that Rachel moved her hand down to brush the little fabric of the lower half of Miyabi’s microkini.

Hedgehawk

Back to top Go down

Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel Empty Re: Two Heavyweights Go to Messy War: Miyabi vs. Rachel

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Miyabi couldn't really tell what was going through the blonde's mind as the woman made her way down to the ring, the audience giving her a warm welcome—though obviously not quite as warm as Miyabi's, since Miyabi was a well-known cutie and a longtime AFW veteran. This girl was a rookie, at the bottom of the totem pole, and Miyabi was going to show her she would need to train herself up before she was ready to handle the big girls!

Not that the girl wasn't big, because in terms of her bust size and her hips, Miyabi was pretty impressed. The sumo pursed her lips and let her eyes glance up and down the blonde's barely-covered body, thinking that that little black microkini might burst at any second with all of that pale, luscious flesh straining against its confines. Heh heh...I wonder if she knows I can see her areolas, Miyabi thougth to herself, snickering a bit at the woman's exposure as the two of them sized each other up in the middle of the four pools of messy stuff they would be battling in. The woman spoke English, and she sounded a little rough, so Miyabi would take a second to think her response over in her second language. "Hello, you look very...fat!" Miyabi would reply, probably a little more blunt than she would have been in Japanese. Her opponent was pretty forward, too, though, stepping forward and immediately pressing together, tits on tits! Miyabi would let out a soft gasp, then smile again, as she pushed out her chest and let her nipples stab at her foe's boobs through her own tiny bikini.

"The weekend will be very fun. We will be at my house, actually, after I win! I will sit on your face and play with your boobs..." The trash talk got more intense, though, as the blonde, Rachel, started whispering so that only Miyabi could hear her...and then brought a hand down to Miyabi's crotch, rubbing at the Japanese sumo's barely-covered pussy lips, sending a shiver through Miyabi's body and getting a little yip out of her as she nearly jumped back! She was not used to hentai in the ring. But she would adapt, and she would show this girl who she was dealing with! She would immediately bring her own hand down to the black microkini-covered crotch of her foe, stroking her fingers slowly across it, aiming to show her that there was mutually-assured rubbing in her future if she went forward with her plans!

"You will be my bitch, bitch...Miyabi's bitch." Miyabi whispered back, their lips close enough that they were almost kissing. She switched to Japanese, though she didn't know if her opponent would understand her: <My name is Miyabi, if you didn't get what I meant. But by the end of the night, you'll be calling me either 'queen' or 'mistress!' I hope you're ready to cum so much...> Miyabi would press one finger firmly right in the center of the black microkini's crotch, trying to push the fabric in between Rachel's labia and rub it around a bit inside! "Cute little virgin..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down