by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 254 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States - Page 2 Empty Re: [FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

Post by Daaharu Sun May 11, 2014 1:17 am

Miyabi was not going to fall for any of Kelly’️s tricks. Thanks to the advice of her wonderful sensei, she was wise to what girls in AFW—and this Kelly in particular—were capable of. Getting over her initial hesitation, Miyabi drove her body right into Kelly’️s, catching the blonde American unprepared and bringing the girl down to the mat with a boom.

Miyabi took a deep breath, looking down at the American wrestler who was squashed against the mat beneath her. She stole a quick glance over her shoulder at Akashi and the audience, before turning her attention back to Kelly.

<I’️m just going to pin you right now and win!> Miyabi declared, with a big grin. It didn’️t seem like her opponent was going to be able to push her off, so what was stopping her from going for the victory right away? Realizing that Kelly might not have understood what she said, Miyabi would hold up one hand and count off, in heavily accented English: “One, two, three!” That should give Kelly some idea of what Miyabi intended to do, as the young sumo would then try to place her hands on Kelly’️s shoulders and push the American down against the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States - Page 2 Empty Re: [FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

Post by Lobo Sun May 11, 2014 2:06 am

<I DO NOT SAY WHAT YOU ARE KNOWING"> Kelly shouted in very flawed Japanese to Miyabi who had her pinned down so early in the match, feeling the girl's impressive weight on her, made Kelly wince as she strained herself to just slip out like she were doused in better but to no avail! Ah! Just the mention of food made Kelly think if she wasn't careful that Miyabi would just like her like... Like... Like some sort of big twinkie!

And then, Miyabi put her hands down on Kelly's shoulders and flattened her. "NOOO!!!" Kelly shouted, it couldn't end like this! The Ref girl was sliding in, Kelly had to think of something fast! But with her shoulders pinned, she couldn't move her arm much!

Kelly resorted to a tactical plan, she moved up her arm as much as she could, extended her thump and tried to harshly jab it into Miyabi's rib cage for a very uncomfortable poke!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Kelly shouted in Japanese. It was hardly intelligible—obviously, Kelly had not studied the language particularly intensively—but Miyabi managed to figure out what she was yelling. She was just trying to say, in the rudest way possible, that she didn’️t understand what Miyabi was saying to her. Well, that made two of them. <I’️m going to pin you! Pin! Whatever that is in English!> the sumo girl insisted.

She slammed her hands down on Kelly’️s shoulders, pinning the American to the mat. The referee girl slid in to start the count. This was going to be easy!

Unfortunately, Miyabi would not get the quick win that she was hoping for. As the ref’️s hand came down to the mat for the one count, Kelly’️s thumb jabbed into Miyabi’️s ribs. Miyabi groaned and fell down onto her side, her hands lifting up from Kelly’️s shoulders. While her fat usually protected her from attacks to her midsection, Kelly’️s thumb jabbed in between her belly and her boobs, in a place where she did not have quite as much protection. It hurt a lot. Miyabi clenched her teeth and would try to throw a leg back over Kelly, looking to get back on top of the American and reestablish the pin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 13, 2014 11:14 pm

Kelly narrowed her eyes as she looked up at Miyabi, though her Japanese was very bad, she had been here long enough to know what Miyabi was trying to get it. And it was probably the one thing she was able to understand so far. "T-That's PIN, you idiot!" Kelly shouted in very angry English to Miyabi before jabbing that thumb into the girl's thick ribcage, deep relief and a long sigh releasing from Kelly as Miyabi dropped to her side.

Kelly wasn't planning on waiting there, she was already rolling away by the time Miyabi's leg started swinging over, and a good thing too, her leg would graze Kelly's as the blonde flopped on her stomach beside the sumo to escape the pin attempt.

"AAAAHHHH!!" Cried the American as she tried to leap forth onto Miaybi and straddle her back wrapping her legs around her ribcage, whilist attempting to bring her arm around the girl's neck, trying to apply a desperate rear naked chokehold on her bigger foe.

Last edited by 621 on Tue May 13, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 14, 2014 12:11 am

Miyabi was just two seconds too slow, as Kelly began to roll away before the sumo girl could get back on top of her. Miyabi’️s foot only grazed the blonde wrestler’️s thigh.

Having failed to secure the quick pin she had hoped for, Miyabi realized that she was in a bad position and would try to get up onto her feet. She made it as far as her hands and knees when Kelly, moving quickly, leapt onto her back. Unbalanced, Miyabi crashed back down onto her front on the mat, naked breasts mushrooming against the canvas. “Ughh!” the sumo girl groaned, as she felt Kelly’️s legs clamping down on her sides and the American’️s arm wrapping around her neck. Miyabi kicked her feet against the mat and wiggled her whole body, trying to throw Kelly off of her.

<Let go!> Miyabi insisted, reaching up and grabbing Kelly’️s arm with both hands, trying to pry it away from her neck.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Snagging her arms around Miyabi amidst the packed crowd that was booing the American wrestler who tried to weigh down Miyabi as she was pressed nearly flat to the mat on her front. "Gotcha fatty!" Kelly exclaimed in Miyabi's ear moments before the girl began kicking and wiggling, shaking Kelly about as she fought to hang on and ride her foe like a bucking bronco! Shaking side to side with her as she remained clamped on her.

"No! Stop shaking!" Kelly growled, as the woman tried to grab her arm. "Rrrrgh..." Growled Conway, gritting her teeth in front of Miyabi's ear as she felt her arm being pried away from away from her throat, she couldn't out-muscle Miyabi, So Kelly tried to release Miyabi and back off her, trying to stay behind her and await the sumo to get up so Kelly could press the attack.

If Kelly managed to get her arms free from Miyabi and back off her, Kelly would attempt to follow behind her, trying to stalk her carefully and wait for Miyabi to get back up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Miyabi, with her great weight advantage, knew that Kelly would have difficulty holding her down. The sumo girl would do everything she could to use her size to her advantage in shaking Kelly off of her, writhing back and forth with jerky, sudden movements, kicking her legs powerfully against the mat. She brought her hands up to Kelly’️s arm, too, pulling hard to try to pry the blonde American’️s limb away from her throat.

Slowly, but surely, Miyabi managed to pull the blonde’️s arm free from her throat. She was a little bit stronger than Kelly, it seemed, unless the American was holding something back. That was good to know. Very good to know. She could bully Kelly around the ring. Miyabi was confident that she could still earn the victory in this match.

Seeming to know that she couldn’️t reestablish her choke hold, Kelly released Miyabi and got off of her. Miyabi was a little surprised, but that didn’️t stop her from trying to take advantage of the reprieve her foe had given her. She got up onto her hands and knees, and then, slowly, onto her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Letting go of Miyabi, Kelly stalked her foe from the rear, watching her movements carefully as she watched the bigger girl, get up on her hands and knees and then finally, slowly, the sumo started to get right up on her feet. A glimmer would quickly appear in Kelly's eye.

"Heh! Chance!" She thought to herself with a vile grin before running in towards her foe from behind, getting in close, and extending out her elbow before suddenly diving low, putting her arm forward, trying to ram her bare elbow right into the back of Miaybi's knee for a vicious chop block, putting her weight into it as she dove forth, trying to take the bigger girl down hard.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 9:56 am

It didn’️t occur to Miyabi to look for where Kelly was right at this moment. Kelly had retreated, after all—she had released Miyabi from that untenable choke hold and run off with her tail between her legs to regroup. In hindsight, Miyabi should have thought to keep an eye on Kelly, wherever she was in the ring, at all times. Someone like that was not the sort of person to be sportsmanlike, and Miyabi would pay a hefty fee for not thinking of that.

All of a sudden, something sharp and bony drove itself into the back of Miyabi’️s knee. Her leg exploded in pain. Miyabi yelled and tumbled forward onto the mat, shocked by the vicious blow her opponent had delivered to her leg. The limb was throbbing in pain, and Miyabi could barely move her knee. It hurt terribly, and, after falling hard onto her front, she would reach a hand down to try to massage some of that pain away.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 16, 2014 3:31 pm

As Kelly struck Miyabi, a loud, roaring chorus of fierce Boos could be heard surrounding the arena as they witnessed Kelly's dirty tactic used on Miaybi. "YEAAAHHH! HAHAHAHA!" Cried Kelly with exubrence as she stood up, lifted her chin high while grinning to the crowd, raising her arms out to her sides to bask in the negative reception as she was booed. But she loved every moment of it.

Kelly then looked over to Akashi. "Ooooh~! My Knee-Desu! Bwahahaha!!" She mocked, pantomiming a pain in her knee, holding the back of her knee while bending her body backwards with an exaggerated expression of agony adorning her face.

"That's right kiddies! Even when canceled, The Conway Show is always on, live, uncensored and commercial free!" Kelly barked out loud for everyone, even the people at home, to hear. She then turned back to Miyabi and leaned over to peer down at her foe.

"You know I wore this getup because I was figured this would be the only thing you'd be able to understand! You know, breaking the cultural barrier! But I guess Big Body, Tiny Brian, right? Haha!" Kelly would mock her foe further before going back towards the girl's leg, trying to grab it and, with a mighty huff as she exerted her strength, would try to lift Miyabi's knee as high as she could before slamming it down, trying to further punish the sumo's aching knee even further.

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 16, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next