Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 9 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

“Hfff!” Odessa grunted, as Eri took her down to the bed, reversing their positions so that she was now on top. Odessa smirked as Eri slid on top of her, straddling her chocolate-colored belly with those long, lovely ivory legs. “Oooo, I’️m going to get you, dear…you’️re not going to stay on top for very long!” she declared, though the declaration lost some of its oomph when Odessa let out another soft moan as Eri reestablished her holds on both Odessa’️s breast and crotch.

“Oh, you…” Odessa purred, wiggling underneath Eri. She let out a cry of arousal as Eri’️s fingers entered her womanhood. Now, truly, she was at a disadvantage! She had to get back on top and even the score.

Odessa’️s arms would stretch out above her head, her hands grasping. Finally, she got ahold of what she wanted: a pillow. With all her might, Odessa would swing that pillow at Eri’️s head, trying to knock the brunette off of her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 am

"Maybe, but I'm going to take an orgasm first!" Eri declared playfully in response, her fingers starting to pick up their pace until she was smacked hard by a pillow. "Oommphg!" the brunette grunted before she was knocked away onto her back.

Now that was cheating! Odessa had to use a weapon to get her off. There wasn't any rules set, though, and Eri wasn't about to whine just because of a little pillow smack. She got up to a sitting position and grinned at the dark skinned girl, letting her friend now that she's going to get even. Looking around the bed, Eri would then grab herself a pillow and charge towards Odessa to swing it like a baseball bat. Her aim was the girl's side, as she was looking to knock the ebony bombshell down on the bed again.

"Two can play at this game!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Odessa’️s pillow attack managed to catch Eri by surprise, and the brown-haired girl fell off onto her back, allowing Odessa to get back up onto her knees, giggling as she did so. “I don’️t think so, Eri! I’️m not going to lose this battle in my own bed!” She swung her pillow around challengingly, waiting for Eri to make the next move.

She stuck her tongue out at Eri as the lighter-skinned girl sat back up and grinned at her. Then, when Eri grabbed a pillow and charged, Odessa would lunge forward, too, smacking heavily into Eri as she took a blow to her side. “Oomph!” Odessa puffed, as she was knocked over. “Two can play, but only one can win!” Odessa said, swinging her pillow hard into Eri’️s butt to try to knock the Japanese woman onto her belly. Odessa was filled with glee. It had been years since she’️d had a really excellent pillow fight, like this was shaping up to be!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 pm

"Gyaah?!" Eri yelped as the smack from Odessa's pillow sent her onto her front. "Yeah, and it's going to be me!" she replied to the girl's declaration while picking herself up and turned around to face her adversary again.

This was turning to be even more fun than what she expected! A pillow fight was a nice change indeed, something she hadn't done for a while. She held onto her pillow while circling Odessa, looking for a possible opening as she inched herself closer. The moment she felt she had it, Eri would dash again and jump on Odessa with her pillow in front of her as a shield as she attempted to tackle the ebony girl down to the bed.

"Hyaaahh~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:26 am

“Ohohohoho, not likely, Eri, dearest! Not likely! It’️s going to be me!” Odessa retorted, confident in her pillow fighting abilities. She would slowly begin circling Eri as the other woman got back up onto her knees. Odessa waved her pillow tauntingly at Eri.

Then, the Japanese woman lunged for her, pillow first, trying to tackle Odessa. The ebony beauty would stay in place, holding her pillow up in front of her to defend herself as Eri crashed down on top of her. Odessa would grunt as she hit the bed on her back, but she was not willing to stay down for long. She would pull her pillow out from underneath Eri’️s body, and would then bring it down on Eri’️s face again, looking to throw the woman off so that she might get back on top.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:48 am

"No wayy~" Eri said playfully after she brought down Odessa. "You know you have to be punished... aawggh!"

The smack from the dark skinned beauty's pillow once again sent her tumbling onto her back. She probably need to take care of her adversary's weapon first! Sitting up again, Eri decided to take a more cautious approach this time. She waited until Odessa made her move, preparing to roll aside when the ebony vixen came to her so she could hammer her pillow on Odessa's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:09 am

Eri’️s cute cry when Odessa’️s pillow smacked into her face again sent the ebony beauty into another giggling fit. As her friend went tumbling off of her onto her back, Odessa would scramble back up onto her knees, waving her pillow around in front of her threateningly as she waited for Eri to get back up. “You’️re the one who must be punished!” Odessa replied. “Hmm…a good, old-fashioned spanking should do the trick…”

She laughed and winked at Eri, and then, she would lunge forward, swinging her pillow, aiming for Eri’️s big breasts. But the Japanese girl all of a sudden moved out of the way, and Odessa’️s pillow hit nothing but air. She yelped and fell to her hands and knees. Then Eri’️s pillow slammed into her back, and she fell forward face first onto the bed. “Ooomph!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:07 am

"Take that!" Eri laughed as she watched Odessa stumbled to her front after taking that hit from her pillow. "It's punishment time!"

With that declaration she would toss her pillow aside, wanting to scramble towards Odessa and climbed the girl's back to keep her pinned to the bed. Should she able to do that, the first order of business would be to get rid of the ebony amazon's weapon first, so she wouldn't risk herself being smacked in the head again. If everything went smoothly, then Eri surely would be able to start punishing Odessa!

"Mmm... what was that? Spanking eh? I think that would be fun... Don't you think so, Dessa-chan~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 am

Odessa began to push herself up with both hands, but, before she could get back up into a sitting position, Eri landed on her back, throwing her back down into the mattress with a grunt. The next thing she knew, Eri had grabbed her pillow and was trying to yank it out of her hand. Odessa held onto it as tightly as she could, trying to prevent it from being stolen by her friend, but, after a few seconds, her grip slipped, and she was disarmed, powerless as she lay beneath Eri on the bed.

“Ugh…I’️ll get you yet, Eri…” Odessa promised her sparring partner. When Eri brought up spanking again, Odessa would give a gasp and begin wiggling around beneath the other woman, perhaps a bit exaggeratedly. “Oh, no!” Odessa cried, though her body language contradicted her as her rear end bounced back and forth in front of Eri. “No no no! Don’️t do that!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 am

"Hm? Is it just me or you don't sound too sincere, Dessa-chan~?" Eri teased, giggling as one of her hand began to knead the butt cheek of Odessa while the other kept the girl down by pushing on her back. "I think we should find that out in a bit..."

She raised her hand and delivered a playful spank on that ebony ass. It was a hard slap, but only enough to deliver a little sting, and probably a little hand mark on the skin. Mmm, it was a delicious feeling, Odessa's firm flesh connecting with her slapping hand. This why facing a fellow girl with a big stature was so much fun.

"How's that? Another one?" she giggled again before slapping Odessa's rear a few times in similar manner despite her friend's answer. "Ooo~ This is fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next