Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:30 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 6:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 10:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 8 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:46 am

Odessa’️s eyes widened a little at Eri’️s promise. There was no way that she could lose if she accepted this agreement. Either she would have a whole night full of excitement and sexy fun with Eri, or, if the Japanese woman ultimately proved incapable of going the distance, Odessa could tuck her into bed, say goodnight, and then have all day tomorrow to do what she pleased with the brunette bombshell, punishing her or playing with her however she wanted.

“Sweet Eri,” Odessa cooed, cupping the brown-haired woman’️s chin in one hand, “I’️ll happily accept that offer. And, in the interest of fairness, should you somehow be able to outlast me, I will allow you to punish me all day tomorrow, in whatever manner you please.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:53 am

"Ohoho~ We have a deal then!" Eri happily agreed with Odessa's offer.

Now this should be even more exciting than it already was. She could either end up as Odessa's pet, or the one who own the girl instead. The stake was high, even higher than their spar, but that's what made this so interesting. Despite having a couple of orgasms already in addition to the ones she had at their spar, Eri felt burning with desire again. Her body a bit exhausted without a doubt, but she couldn't just back away now, could she?

"Well then... let's not waste any more time, shall weee~?" she said to Odessa almost in childlike manner, like a kid begging her friend to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 am

“Excellent!” Odessa said with a smile, grabbing Eri’️s hand and shaking it to seal the deal between the two of them. If one or the other were to falter before the night was over, the one who was still awake would earn the right to punish her snoozing companion for the entire following day. If neither of them were to fall to exhaustion by the time the sun came up—well, they could add on an amendment to the agreement if such a circumstance were to arise!

As Eri implored her that it was time to play, Odessa would giggle and reply: “Okay, okay! Geez,” also imitating a little kid. Her next action would hardly be childlike, however. She would reach a hand down to Eri’️s crotch and cup it again, rubbing her palm across the brunette’️s damp pussy lips to begin the process of bringing her to orgasm yet again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 am

"Oh!" Eri moaned, slightly surprised that Odessa literally started right away.

She quickly responded by mimicking the dark skinned girl, cupping the sex of her friend and rubbed it with the intent of drawing another orgasm from Odessa instead of just teasing it. Warm ups were no longer needed with everything they had been through after all. Eri's other hand reached for the breast of Odessa and began to massage it firmly to add the stimulation.

"Mmm...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Odessa beamed as Eri gasped in surprise. “I’️m not too much for you, am I, darling? Feel free to submit to your punishment whenever you’️re ready…” she would tease, as she rubbed her palm very slowly up and down over Eri’️s pussy lips. As she might have expected, Eri would soon respond in kind, cupping Odessa’️s sex and rubbing the ebony beauty’️s pussy lips gently as well. Odessa purred and moaned a little, but she did not let go of Eri’️s womanhood, and would keep up a nice, steady, gentle pace, rubbing her palm up and down, up and down, up and down.

“Mmmngh,” Odessa moaned, as Eri’️s other hand now latched onto her breast. Odessa would mimic her companion, bringing her other hand up to grope Eri’️s breast, massaging it, pinching the nipple to try to add to Eri’️s arousal.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:45 pm

"Ha! I'll show you who's too much for who!" Eri teased as she drew a moan from Odessa's lips. "Uhmm...!" another moan slipped out from her own lips as the dark skinned girl pinched her nipple in return.

The ebony vixen's rubbing hand was once again sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body, but Eri would pick her own rubbing pace to one-up Odessa, while also pinching and rubbing the dark skinned girl's nipple with her other hand. The brunette would then lean forward to catch Odessa's lips with a passionate kiss, as she wanted to distract the girl a bit while slowly pushing them towards the bed.

"Yummm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:51 pm

“Heh heh heh…mmm…no, I’️ll be showing you…” Odessa retorted, as she managed to elicit another moan from Eri with her steady, rhythmic pussy rubbing and her somewhat rough nipple pinching.

Of course, it did not take long for the lighter-skinned beauty to strike back, and Odessa could not help but let out another moan as Eri began pinching her dark chocolate nipple in retaliation, while at the same time beginning to rub her hand even faster over Odessa’️s womanhood. “Ooooh!” Odessa moaned, before Eri caught her in yet another passionate kiss. Odessa took a step back, but recovered, and would begin kissing Eri back, as her own hand began to speed up its unceasing rubbing motion across the lovely pussy of the Japanese woman.

Odessa noticed, after a few seconds, that Eri was trying to push her back onto the bed. Not to be outdone, Odessa would squeeze Eri’️s breast tightly, then use that hold to try to swing her friend around, so that the brunette would land flat on her back on the bed in a very easily mountable position.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 pm

The sound Odessa let out made Eri confident that she could push the girl onto the bed pretty soon. Once she had the dark skinned vixen on her back, it would definitely give her a little advantage from being on top. Unfortunately, Odessa spotted her plan and turned it around against her, swinging the unsuspecting Eri before sending the brunette crashing against the bed.

"Uh!" Eri grunted as she landed back first. "Grr~ You noticed huh?" she growled playfully.

Eri was quick to think a backup plan, however. She would wait until Odessa try to mount her, so she could wrap her legs around the girl's waists and swing the ebony girl around, aiming to bring Odessa to the bed onto her side. Perhaps from there she could try to get on top of her dark skinned friend again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Odessa laughed as she managed to swing them around and take Eri down onto the bed. “Of course I noticed, honey,” she said, giving Eri’️s breast another teasing squeeze. “You can’️t slip anything by me. You might as well just surrender and be mine right this very second.”

The British woman would hop up onto the bed, straddling her Japanese friend’️s belly, hand still firmly rubbing Eri’️s crotch as she tried to force yet another orgasm out of the lighter-skinned fighter. Her efforts were unexpectedly interrupted, however, when Eri’️s legs swung upwards and wrapped tightly around her waist, squeezing Odessa and making her feel like a tube of toothpaste. She tried to keep her balance and keep her hands on Eri’️s boob and crotch, but, as Eri swung her legs, Odessa lost her balance and fell down onto her side. “Ooof!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:38 am

"Not so fast, huun~" Eri giggled as she managed to take Odessa down to the bed as well.

She immediately try to roll and straddle the ebony vixen's belly, pressing her crotch on the abs of Odessa while placing one hand on the girl's dark breast. Eri resumed the kneading from before, while her other hand reaching back to continue the rubbing from earlier as well. Grinning wide at Odessa, Eri would then pluck her fingers into Odessa's womanhood to really start working for an orgasm.

"Take this~! And feel free to surrender any time, darling~" she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next