by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 256 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 253 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 5 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Odessa groaned and murmured, every noise she made muffled by Eri’️s big, pillowy breasts. She squealed indignantly as the brown-haired woman bounced a bit, her breasts jiggling all over Odessa’️s face. The ebony wrestler grabbed at Eri with both hands and pushed, managing to throw her friend off of her—and right into the wall. Odessa heard the bump and was a little concerned. “Oh, goodness, are you okay?” she asked.

Thankfully, Eri’️s teasing reply put her mind at ease. Odessa giggled and wagged a finger at her companion. “That’️s what you get for being such a naughty girl, you! Now come here so I can punish you some more!” she said, before trying to wrap her arms around Eri and pull the Japanese woman down onto their soft makeshift bed on her back, putting her in a position to be smothered once again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 pm

"Really now? You started it first!" Eri replied defiantly as Odessa rolled her onto her back while speaking about punishment. "You should be the one who got punished, Dessa-chan!"

Feeling that the dark skinned girl was going to smother her again, Eri would attempt to grab the breasts of Odessa and massaged them while also preventing the girl from lowering those lovely orbs all over her face. Her kneading would get slightly rougher as Eri wanted to distract Odessa a bit before trying to roll them again onto their sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Odessa blew a teasing raspberry when Eri mentioned that she had technically been the one to kick off their smother war. “You go ahead and just try to punish me, Eri, darling! We’️ll see which one of us gets the harsher penalty!”

She rolled Eri over onto her back and put her arms on the brown-haired woman’️s shoulders, ready to lower her chocolate breasts over Eri’️s face once again. Before she could, she would feel Eri’️s hands latching onto them, squeezing them. “Oh!” Odessa gasped, as Eri began to massage her breasts, successfully distracting the British wrestler from the task at hand. “H-hey, stop that! You can’️t…beat me that way…” Odessa said, but she could not stifle a small moan as Eri began kneading her breasts still more roughly. She would fall over onto her side as Eri tried to turn them over again before finally reaching her hands up to try to retaliate, giving Eri’️s breasts a little massage, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 pm

"I can and I will!" Eri grinned mischievously as she kept massaging the lovely chocolate orbs of Odessa after she turned them over to their sides. "Oh...!" she moaned too when the dark skinned amazon returned the favor on her breasts.

Eri upped her game and her fingers would start to move closer to Odessa's nipples. She was going to give those hardened buds a playful pinch from her middle and index fingers, before rubbing it teasingly while also enjoying the massage from the ebony vixen. Her back slightly arched, but she would try to keep her squirming to minimum to keep herself from bumping onto the wall again.

"Let's see if this is harsh enough~!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 am

Odessa was still in a sensitive, giggly, aroused state of mind, but at least she managed to level the playing field somewhat by latching onto Eri’️s breasts in the same manner that the Japanese woman had latched onto hers. She would knead the lighter-skinned woman’️s orbs a little roughly, but not quite so rough that it would hurt. Just enough to be exciting.

“Oooh…hohoho…no you won’️t!” Odessa moaned, shaking her head as she rejected the idea of Eri defeating her in this manner. When Eri started working over her nipples, however, that would seem to decrease Odessa’️s chances, as the ebony beauty squealed arousedly and arched her back, bumping the top of her head into the wall behind her. “Ow!” she grunted. Her hold on Eri’️s breasts loosened a little as she was distracted by the stimulation and the bonk on her head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:17 pm

"Aw... Be careful there, hun~" Eri teased as her hands returned to knead Odessa's breasts again. "Or am I too much for you~?" she giggled mischievously.

The brunette would then leaned forward to embrace the dark skinned girl, pressing her breasts onto Odessa's own so she could start grinding on those luscious orbs. Her hands, meanwhile would caress the back of Odessa's head while she brought her lips closer to the ebony beauty.

"Oh yes... you're so going to get punished~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:36 pm

The back of her head was a little sore, but the pain was quickly going away. It was only a light bump. Odessa managed a smirk in response to Eri’️s taunting. “Too much for me?” Odessa repeated, managing to recover enough to give her Japanese companion’️s breasts a competitive squeeze. “Oh…not a chance, Eri, dear! Don’️t forget who beat who in our little sparring session! You are still mine…”

She let go of Eri’️s breasts when the brown-haired girl let go of hers. She would sigh happily as Eri wrapped her arms around her in a tight, warm hug, rubbing her chest from side to side across Eri’️s, grinding their breasts together. Odessa moaned as Eri’️s face came very close to her own. “Ooh…you can try to punish me…we’️ll see if you can actually carry it through.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:47 pm

"Hmmph~ Like I said I was just letting you win!" Eri taunted playfully as she pressed herself on Odessa further. "Mmm... Just you wait..."

She leaned in to kiss the dark skinned girl for a distraction, while her arms slowly slided down to the sides of Odessa. While engaging the ebony amazon's tongue with her own, Eri would then attempt to squeeze the girl tighter to put her into a makeshift bearhug while still kissing Odessa passionately. She didn't squeeze too hard as her intention wasn't to really hurt her friend, just to mess with her a little.

"Mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:08 pm

“Sure you were, darling,” Odessa replied teasingly, leaning in to quickly kiss Eri on the nose teasingly. “Sure you were.”

She would pull back, but Eri didn’️t seem to want to keep their faces separate, as the brunette would lean towards Odessa and plant yet another delicious kiss on the British wrestler’️s lips. Odessa giggled into the kiss and would gently lay her hands on Eri’️s shoulders as the two of them made out. She was surprised when the Japanese woman’️s hug began to get tighter and tighter, until she was trapped in something of a bearhug. Odessa moaned. It didn’️t hurt, but she definitely was feeling the squeeze, and, for the time being, Eri had her at her mercy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Eri giggled into the kiss while she kept squeezing Odessa for a bit, amused by the dark skinned girls' surprise. She gradually loosened her hug, but continued to kiss the ebony vixen passionately while also mashing their breasts together. She had to say that it's addicting to keep kissing and pressing their orbs together like this, but unfortunately, they couldn't really stay inside for too long. Once she was satisfied, Eri would lean back to break the kiss and grin at Odessa.

"Better get some breath, Dessa-chan~" she teased before attempting to tighten her embrace again to repeat what she did earlier.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next