by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 3 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 am

Odessa was tempted to take a nap with her head nuzzled against Eri’️s large, soft breasts. The British woman could honestly say that they were just as comfortable to rest her head upon as any pillow she owned. She made a very soft purring sound as she snuggled up against the two large orbs, and would open her mouth to idly suckle on one of Eri’️s nipples.

“Mmmm,” Odessa moaned. She suckled on Eri’️s nipple for a minute or two, simply enjoying the sensation of having the little knob in her mouth. When she did let it go, it was very slowly, almost reluctantly. She knew that she would have to give it up for the time being, though, if she and Eri were going to continue along the pleasurable course they had plotted.

“Delicious, mummy,” Odessa joked after having taken her mouth off of Eri’️s breast. She would sit up, taking her weight off of Eri so that the Japanese woman could sit up as well. “How are you feeling, Eri, my dear? Are you up for a little more playtime?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 am

"Mmm..." Eri purred as she felt her nipple being sucked by Odessa for a while. "Oh, suddenly I have a big and perverted kid~" she laughed to what the ebony beauty said.

As the girl sat up, Eri did the same. She was prepared for another go and nodded her head with a smile to Odessa's question. A little recovery time was all she needed between their lovemaking sessions. She already said that she's going to be up until the next morning at the very least anyways, and she's not about to make Odessa disappointed. The girl could defeat her in a match, but on the bed, Eri was sure that was just as durable as the dark skinned amazon.

"Of course~ Where's the next stop?" she asked eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 pm

“Tee hee hee!” Odessa giggled, feeling a little childish as she sucked on Eri’️s nipple. As she would sit up, she would give the breast one more squeeze with her hand before putting a little space between the two of them.

She put a hand on her chin, rubbing it as she considered where they might go next. If they really wanted to mark the whole apartment with their scent, they would have to do it just about everywhere. So where should they begin? “Oh, I think I might have an idea,” Odessa said, standing up slowly and taking Eri by the hand to lead the auburn-haired woman to the next stop on their sex tour of the apartment. She would pull Eri out of the main room, which contained the living room and the kitchenette, and into the short hallway which led to her bedroom. Before they got there, however, Odessa would stop, turning to the right and opening a pair of folding doors to reveal a linen closet. On one side of the closet were several shelves filled with towels, sheets, pillows, and blankets. The rest of the closet was empty, and would have just enough space for the two of them to lay down.

“I haven’️t had the time to fill this closet up yet, and I’️m glad I haven’️t,” Odessa said, taking a step inside and turning back towards Eri. “What do you say, love? We could turn on the light, but I say we just step inside, close the door, and have at it in the dark…all of these linens would make quite the comfy bed if we throw them down here on the floor.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Eri let Odessa guided the way into the hallway, initially wondering if they're going straight to the bedroom. The dark skinned girl stopped on the closet nearby, however, and suggested that they did it there next. The brunette giggled at the thought of cramping the closet together, and decided that it would be a fun experience. There's probably just barely enough space for both of them inside considering that they're tall girls with curvaceous figures.

"Oohhh... that sounds fun!" she grinned. "Your laundry bill is going to jump, though~" Eri teased, laughing softly.

Since she would be partly responsible, Eri felt like she could split the bills with Odessa to wash all those soaked linens. Spending a little extra to have some fun was alright in her book. After all, it's not like she could experience doing it in a cramped and dark place like the closet very often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:27 pm

“There won’️t be a lot of room to move around, but I think that will make it exciting. We won’️t be able to separate even if we wanted to. Of course, why would we ever want to?”

Odessa would reach up to the highest shelf and pull down all the towels in a heap, snatching a couple which she hadn’️t gotten in her first attempt and throwing them down onto the top of the pile. Next came the bedsheets, of which there were quite a lot. Odessa tossed them down on the floor, then, with her foot, began spreading all the linens out to create a soft bed. The blankets came next, and then, finally, more than a dozen extra pillows which Odessa had stored in there. She threw most of the pillows up where their heads would be, but let a few fall a little bit closer than that, to provide their bodies with a little extra cushioning.

“I don’️t really worry about the laundry bill,” Odessa said, dismissing Eri’️s concerns. “It might be a couple hundred yen more than I would usually spend, but it’️s trifling. Come, now, let’️s not worry about that. This bed actually looks quite comfortable and soft. Won’️t you join me in here?” She would hold out her hand to Eri and smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 am

"It does look comfy," Eri nodded in agreement as she observed the makeshift bed inside the closet.

She accepted Odessa's invitation and would enter the closet with the dark skinned girl. The thoughts of getting intimate with the ebony vixen inside the cramped and dark closet was enough to turn her on already. It's like they're some high school girls, sneaking and hiding around just to make out with each other.

"You know I won't say no to such offer!" she said happily before going in with Odessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Odessa smiled and clasped Eri’️s hand in hers, gently tugging on it to pull Eri inside. Once the Japanese girl was inside the closet as well, Odessa would push the door shut, leaving them in near complete darkness. The only light in the cramped little space was that which dimly shown around the edges of the door.

“Oooh, this is going to be fun…” Odessa purred, leaning in and finding Eri’️s lips with her own, despite the fact that she couldn’️t see them. They were the same height, of course, and so it wasn’️t too difficult to figure out where the auburn-haired beauty’️s lips would be. “Mmm,” Odessa murmured into Eri’️s lips, as she would put her hands on the girl’️s shoulders and gently push her down onto the pile of linens.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

"Yess... Mmmm..." Eri purred into Odessa's lips too in return as she was slowly pushed down to their makeshift bed.

She grabbed the arms of the ebony beauty while laying herself on top of the linens, aiming to set Odessa on top of her. With the place being almost completely dark, she had to take the girl slow. Once she was on her back and the dark skinned girl on top of her, Eri would slowly roll to them to the side to shift their position a little, locking lips with Odessa as much as she could in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 am

Odessa did not resist Eri’️s efforts to pull her down, as well, and the ebony beauty would very slowly lower herself down on top of her lighter-skinned friend, their long, toned, curvy bodies pressing against each other wonderfully in the darkness. “Mmmm…” Odessa moaned, as Eri gave her a gentle push and turned them over onto their sides. Odessa sank into the linens and purred. Being swaddled in clean, soft linens together with the warm, voluptuous body of her new friend just felt so right!

“Mmmm…let’️s take it nice and easy…we were a little rough while we were sparring…if we tried to play with each other like that in here, we would be liable to sustain some frightening bumps to our heads,” Odessa said, chuckling a little.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 am

"Ha~ I have to agree with that," Eri giggled at Odessa's observation. "But you know... sometimes seeing as hot as this..." she said while giving the dark skinned girl a slightly tighter embrace. "It's really hard to hold back... Whether it's in the heat of the moment or not~"

Eri would then start sliding herself down slightly, bending her legs so she could lower her head to the level of Odessa's breasts. Her tongue would start licking around the girl's nipple at first, before she sucked on the dark bud gently. Meanwhile, her other hand would reach around Odessa's back, so she could grope the girl's ass.

"Tasty~" she giggled between her sucking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next