by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 6 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:02 am

Odessa was squeezed for a few seconds longer, and she squirmed in the bearhug, not wanting to let Eri dominate her without some sort of a challenge. She made little progress in escaping, however, before Eri would relax her grip, giving Odessa a chance to catch her breath as their lips pulled apart.

“Oooh…ah…well, aren’️t you something?” Odessa mused, lifting a hand to run it through Eri’️s hair. When the brown-haired wrestler began to tighten her bearhug again, Odessa would let out another moan. It had started off with a smother war, but now, Eri had taken their little game of playful dominance in a new direction, and, for the time being, Odessa was to be the dominated one. She was perfectly fine with that. She would just keep her eyes open for any chance she might get for a little playful payback…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

"Uh-uh~ But you already knew that," Eri giggled as she released Odessa from the hug to cuddle with the girl instead. "Do you think you have enough?"

She nuzzled the dark skinned beauty, caressing the girl's sides to comfort her body after that squeeze from earlier. Her lips softly pecking Odessa's neck and cheeks a few times while looked at the girl's eyes. One of her hands would then trail down between the ebony bombshell's leg, so she could cup the girl's womanhood and rub her palm teasingly.

"Now, isn't this better?" she asked gleefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 pm

“Mmmm…yeah, I did,” Odessa would admit with a loud laugh, as Eri released her from the tight bearhug and just started cuddling instead. “Have I had enough? Well…for now. Don’️t get too comfy, though, dear. I’️m still going to punish you for being oh-so-naughty at some point before the night is over!”

Odessa would move her hands down Eri’️s body, letting her fingers explore the contours of the Japanese woman’️s strong, fit figure. She would kiss Eri’️s cheeks, giggling as she did so, and as she felt the brunette’️s kisses in return. When Eri’️s hand drifted down to cup her womanhood, Odessa would purr and look at Eri with a gleam in her eye. “Yes…yes, this is better, I would say,” Odessa agreed, as she would move her own hand down to Eri’️s womanhood, cupping it and rubbing it as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:38 pm

"Hee~ Bring it on!" Eri responded to Odessa's threat playfully. "You're the one who started it anyways!" she stuck her tongue.

She let out a soft moan as the dark skinned girl's hand returned the favor, her eyes looking at Odessa's with a delighted expression. Her own hand would start moving faster, rubbing the sex of the ebony vixen back and forth before she slowed down again. An idea came to her mind.

"Why don't we decide with this..." she grinned. "Whoever cum first would be the one getting the punishment!"

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:23 am

Odessa could tell how delighted Eri was by the crotch-rubbing she was receiving. As Eri’️s hand began to rub faster across her own womanhood, Odessa would moan, betraying the same sort of delight on her own face. She would begin moving her hand faster up and down the Japanese woman’️s crotch, tenderly massaging the beauty’️s pussy lips with her palm, trying to keep pace as Eri began to rub faster still, then slowing down as Eri did the same, matching the brunette stroke for stroke.

“Mmm…that’️s not a bad idea. No, it’️s not bad at all,” Odessa replied, when Eri suggested how they might determine which of them would be receiving the punishment. “It’️s agreed, then. Whoever cums first gets the punishment!” She would begin rubbing faster again, sticking her tongue out at Eri as she tried to make the brunette squirt yet again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:36 am

"Ohh..." Eri moaned as Odessa picked up her pace, and she would do the same to match the dark skinned girl. "Mmm... You better get ready for your punishment, Dessa-chan!"

She rubbed faster while lightly squirming from Odessa's stimulation, her fingers would eventually slide into the ebony temptress' womanhood to up her game. Her breathing getting heavier, but Eri was sure that Odessa must have been pretty aroused herself. This could be a tight one!

"Mmmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:07 pm

“Oh, I don’️t think so, Eri, dear…you’️re the one who’️s going to be punished…” Odessa replied, doing her best to keep from giggling or moaning as their contest started to heat up, Eri speeding up her rubbing in order to match Odessa’️s pace. Odessa would shift and fidget around in the tiny space between Eri and the wall, unable to keep still while the brown-haired beauty was stimulating her so expertly!

“Mmm…” Odessa moaned. As she felt Eri’️s fingers slipping inside of her, she would slip her own fingers inside of Eri’️s sex, finding that her friend was very aroused and very wet already. Of course, she was the same. This little contest would come down to the wire! “Oh…you are good…mmm…but I’️m better!” Odessa teased, as she would stroke the inside of Eri’️s sex with her fingers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:20 pm

"Ahhh~" Eri moaned as Odessa responded by inserting her fingers into her moist sex. "No...! I'm better... oooohhhh... than you!" she replied defiantly.

Her squirming almost turned into a thrashing with the increased stimulation, although the tight space around them kinda constrained her movement. Eri moaned louder, and she finally decided to go all out. The brunette leaned forward to kiss Odessa fiercely, while pumping her fingers in and out quickly to force that orgasm from her dark skinned friend. This was a double edged sword, of course, but Eri found that staying too long in this cramped closet was starting to get a little uncomfortable.

"Mmmm!"

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 pm

“Oooh…oh, no…no…I’️m better…mmm…and I’️ll prove it! You’️re…going…mm…to cum!” Odessa replied, her struggles getting wilder as Eri’️s fingering began to have a great effect on her. Her butt bumped up against the wall once, the she accidentally kicked the lowest shelf on the other side of the closet. She would definitely need to have Eri kiss where the bumps had occurred after this little contest in the closet.

Odessa, seeing in Eri’️s eyes how determined the brunette was, knew that she was going to try something big. When Eri began pumping her fingers like a piston inside of Odessa’️s sex, Odessa would do the same, stroking the inside of Eri’️s womanhood wildly. She would eagerly join in a kiss with Eri, opening her mouth wide and lashing at Eri’️s lips with her tongue. She knew Eri had to be close, but so was she…and, suddenly, Odessa felt herself tightening up as an orgasm began to wash over her. With a loud moan, Odessa would began pumping her fingers inside of Eri as fast as possible, looking to at least force a draw by bringing the brunette with her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:58 am

Eri also began to squirm uncontrollably due to the immense pleasure. One of her legs bumped the wall on her side and she could feel her ass pressing and wiggling against the wall behind her. She moaned loudly into Odessa's mouth, almost crying as the girl's pumping increased rapidly, her eyes narrowed.

Feeling that she was close to orgasm, Eri tried to hold out for a bit while drawing an orgasm from her dark skinned friend first, or a draw at least. She could only hold back for a bit, however, as Odessa had proven again and again that she's just too irresistible. Eri finally cried into the ebony amazon's lips as she stiffened, her juices flowing out from her sex seconds after. Her pumping slowed down, but did she manage to make Odessa cum too?

"Ohhhh..." she broke the kiss as her orgasm subsided to get a breather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next