by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by killcarrion Today at 5:15 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Claiming Her Prize

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 14 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Odessa didn’️t really mind whether or not Eri was wiggling her butt as she was massaged. It entertained Odessa as she did her best to make her new friend feel good. Watching the reddened cheeks jiggle as she stroked Eri’️s smooth pussy was quite a lot of fun!

“Mmmm…you are wet…very wet…” Odessa observed as she slipped her fingers inside of Eri’️s sex again, pumping them slowly inside of the Japanese beauty. “I’️m glad to know you’️re enjoying the massage…and it will only get better, I promise!”

She would keep on working over Eri’️s pussy with the one hand, while the other hand would dig into the small of Eri’️s back, giving her a relaxing, classic kind of massage that should complement the sexual stimulation quite nicely.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:30 am

"Mmmh... I won't doubt that..." Eri moaned as Odessa slipped her fingers into her already slick womanhood.

She closed her eyes for a bit, rolling her head back as the dark skinned beauty worked her magic with those prodding fingers and kneading hand. Eri rarely visited massage parlors, but she had to say that Odessa's massaging was among the best she had received. Perhaps it's because the girl mixing it with some direct stimulation between her legs. The slow pumping of those dark digits allow her not to tense up too much, but still driven towards the edge with each passing seconds.

"Where did you learn to, uhhmm, massage... like this?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Odessa kept both hands busy, the one working in small circles kneading the small of Eri’️s back, the other’️s fingers pumping inside of the beautiful brown-haired woman’️s pussy, sliding smoothly in and out with the help of the juices that were already churning once again inside of Eri’️s sex. She smiled as she saw and felt Eri’️s body shift as the stimulation must have made her a little antsy.

“Where did I learn?” Odessa repeated, with a wry little chuckle as her hands continued to massage at the same steady pace. “I’️m self-taught, my dear. There’️s no one else in the world who would be able to give you a massage quite like this one…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 pm

"Oohh... I have to agree with thaat...!" Eri admitted, her voice starting to roll a bit as the result of the teasing.

Part of her wanted to just hump Odessa's fingers, but she had to say that the slow tempo was quite enjoyable in its own way. The closer she was to her orgasm, the more frequent her wiggling became. If it wasn't for the soothing caress on her back, she might have gone wild from the stimulation. Eri moaned as her head rolled back again. Sooner or later, the teasing would be too much for her to handle.

"Mmmh... I'm... getting close..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 am

Odessa kept both hands going. Truth be told, she had not had much opportunity to practice this massage technique before employing it on the lovely Eri, but it seemed to be working exactly how she had intended it to. The stimulation of Eri’️s sex enhanced the pleasurable sensations of the massage, while the relaxing effect of the massage served to keep Eri at least a little under control, allowing her to last much longer before cumming than she might have otherwise. Now, though, Odessa wanted to see Eri cum. When Eri said that she was getting close, Odessa would pick up the pace of her fingering, and would hook her fingers a little to try to gently press Eri’️s clit with each thrust.

Her other hand slid down to squeeze Eri’️s wiggling, jiggling butt again. “I think it’️s time to bring you over the edge of ecstasy, my dear…don’️t hold back! Cum for me!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:16 am

Eri let out a long drawn moan as Odessa began to pick up her pace and hooked her fingers, her hands gripped the bed sheet as the rest of her body began to stiffen. Within seconds, an ecstatic cry slipped out of her lips as her back arched and her juices began to flow out yet again. It's as if her body succumbed to Odessa's commanding voice at that time. Her womanhood spasmed for a few seconds before Eri finally slumped to the bed, panting and moaning with a smile on her face.

"Haaa... t-that was awesome... Dessa-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 03, 2014 10:36 am

Once Odessa began to really put in the effort, it was not difficult to make Eri cum. She began pressing the brown-haired woman’️s clit with a slow, but steady rhythm, as her other hand came down like a claw onto Eri’️s butt, squeezing it admiringly. When she commanded it, Eri came again, drenching her fingers with her juices.

“I’️m so glad you enjoyed it, Eri, darling,” Odessa purred, slipping her fingers out of Eri’️s sex, bringing them up to her mouth to suck each of them clean of the delicious juices of her friend. “Let’️s finish your massage now…”

Odessa would turn herself around so that she now faced Eri’️s head. Slowly, she would begin to knead Eri’️s middle and upper back, this time with both hands. She dug her fingers in deep, trying to keep Eri in a very relaxed, blissful state.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:47 am

"Mmmm..." Eri purred as Odessa resumed the massage after she made her came, feeling even more relaxed than before.

She probably wouldn't try to stay awake had it not for their little bet. Not that it wouldn't be too bad, or so Eri thought. For now, though, she enjoyed Odessa' treatment as the girl finished her massage while recovering from her last orgasm, her breathing starting to get steady again. How many times had it happened? She had to say she already lost count!

"Mhhm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 05, 2014 9:43 am

Odessa would be gentle, massaging Eri’️s back slowly, hands working out every little knot and place of tightness in her Japanese friend’️s smooth back. She dug in nice and deep, and for all intents and purposes Odessa’️s treatment of Eri could not be differentiated from that which she might have gotten from an official masseuse.

Once she got to Eri’️s shoulders, Odessa’️s hands would stop moving upwards. They would stay on the woman’️s pale shoulders, squeezing them and rubbing them soothingly. But, if Eri could see Odessa’️s face, she would have seen a face full of mischief. Now it was time for revenge. Odessa would wait for Eri to recover from her latest orgasm, and then, she would strike. “Well, I think that does it for your massage,” she purred. “Oh, but one last little thing…”

Her hands would suddenly slide down to Eri’️s armpits, fingers wiggling, Odessa doing her best to tickle Eri senseless. “Revenge!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:57 am

Eri might have seen it coming earlier, but after the relaxing massage and the draining orgasm that accompanied it, she no longer put herself on alert. Therefore, when Odessa decided to strike back, she was a sitting duck who could only yelp in surprise the moment those fingers began to assault her armpits.

"Ah!" she protested before bursting into laughter. "N-no faiirr...! Ahahaahh! S-stoohhhppp hoohohoehehehe... S-stop...!"

Squirming helplessly, Eri couldn't escape or fight back since she was on her back, pinned under Odessa's weight. Her legs were flailing around in a swimming like motion while her hands tried to pry off the ebony vixen's hands from her armpits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next