by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 17 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Odessa continued to squirm throughout her orgasm, only laying still once the waves of pleasure had finished washing over her and her orgasm had completely subsided. Even then, she felt a pleasurable, tingling sensation all over her body as Eri’️s mouth remained buried in her sex.

“Mmmm…” Odessa purred, as Eri’️s tongue finally pulled out of her womanhood. Odessa looked up at Eri and smiled, noting the glistening of some of her cum that was still on the brown-haired woman’️s lips. “I did enjoy it. Very much so,” Odessa replied. She sighed as Eri laid down alongside her. It would take her a few minutes to recover from that orgasm, and she was content to just feel Eri’️s warmth beside her in that time. While she was beginning to become tired, she was not about to call off the rest of their night of fun. She fully intended to outlast Eri, even if she had to stay awake all night.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:24 am

Eri cuddled with Odessa as both of them taking a little break, pressing her cheek lightly into the dark skinned beauty's own. She rubbed her cheek and leg a bit and purred happily to comfort the girl. Eri was glad that Odessa enjoyed her worshiping, although she probably didn't even need to ask consider they've been pleasuring each other for a while now. Even if they only had just met for several hours top, it seemed like they already knew each other for ages!

"You can rest if you're tired~" she teased the ebony amazon, giggling."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 4:49 am

Odessa enjoyed the gentle, intimate touch of Eri as the two of them cuddled together following her latest orgasm. Odessa was having an incredible time tonight with Eri. The two of them seemed to be so in sync…they seemed to operate on the same wavelength. It made things so easy for Odessa when she was with someone who thought so similarly to the way she herself did.

Odessa purred as Eri’️s cheek and leg rubbed up against her own. “Oh, Eri…you are adorable…” Odessa whispered, half in reply to Eri’️s actions and half in reply to her teasing words, suggesting that Odessa might be too tired to continue. She twirled a pair of fingers in Eri’️s silky smooth auburn hair. “I’️m not done with you yet. We’️re not even close. As I said before, I am prepared to go all night long…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:36 am

"Oh you know, no need to force yourself... I'll take a good care of you tomorrow~" Eri continued to tease Odessa, sticking her tongue out.

She guessed that the dark skinned beauty was just as determined as herself to outlast the other girl or to make it tie at the very least, but there's no harm in playing a bit of mind games. Eri brushed the hair of Odessa too and pecked the girl's chocolate cheek a few times, never really showing any signs of letting go until her friend was ready to start again.

"Don't say that I didn't try to stop you when you're too tired to even move tomorrow~" the brunette giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 16, 2014 5:59 pm

“Oh, you are quite the confident one,” Odessa said, giggling and shifting her body slowly back and forth as Eri held her close and pecked at her cheek. “As much as I appreciate your offer, I’️m afraid I won’️t be needing anyone to take care of me. But I will be more than happy to take care of you once you’️ve exhausted yourself.”

She would tousle Eri’️s auburn hair with one hand, wrapping the other one around the Japanese woman’️s body. She was feeling rejuvenated now after her latest orgasm, and she was ready to continue having fun with her gorgeous friend. “I think it’️s time I teach you who’️s in charge here…and who’️s going to pass out from exhaustion first,” she said, kissing Eri’️s cheek.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:57 pm

"Hehe~" Eri giggled at Odessa's words. "Oohh let's see who's going to take care of who~!"

As the dark skinned beauty was ready for another go, Eri smiled and pecked the girl's cheek again. She still feeling comfortable cuddling with Odessa, so she didn't separate herself for the time being. It might not take too long until one of them became too exhausted, but it seemed like it's going to be a close call.

"Okaay... so what we're going to do next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 18, 2014 5:46 am

Odessa giggled too. Every time Eri laughed, it was positively infectious, and Odessa could not stop herself from laughing along with her friend.

When Eri pecked her cheek again, Odessa would once more return the favor, quickly thrusting her head forward, laying a ligh kiss on Eri’️s cheek, and then quickly pulling her head back, grinning as she did so. She made no move to separate the two of them; not just yet. “This has been quite the fun game,” she mused, as the two of them cuddled, locked in each other’️s warm embraces. “But it will come to an end very soon, with your complete—yet adorable—collapse into exhaustion, Eri.”

At this point, Odessa tried to think of where they might go and what they might do next. They had marked almost every room in the apartment with their juices. “Hmm…perhaps…a shared bath might be in order?” Odessa proposed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:12 am

"Hmmph~ Keep telling yourself that," Eri scoffed playfully at Odessa's confident remark. "If anyone going to collapse first, it's surely you~"

As the dark skinned beauty suggested that they took a bath together, her eyes brightened in delight. After all the sparring and playing session, Eri thought that she could really use a nice warm bath. With Odessa tagging alone, then it'd be a perfect way to conclude their night. She grinned and kissed the ebony vixen's cheek again.

"Sure! We do need to clean up after all, heh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 19, 2014 6:42 am

“Oh, no, it shall be you, darling.”

Odessa’️s eyes were shining as well when she thought of taking a bath together with Eri. It truly was the perfect way to end their night together, after all. Right now, they were covered in saliva, in sweat, and, most of all, in each other’️s pussy juices. They would want to be nice and clean when they got to bed. It only made sense to take a bath now.

But the bath would not be just a bath. They would turn the tub into a battleground, just as they had every other room in the apartment. They would make each other cum there, too, and they wouldn’️t stop until one of them had passed out from exhaustion. And after that? The victor would care for the loser. She would finish bathing her, would dry her off, and would carry her to bed. And then they would spend a blissful night in each other’️s arms.

Odessa would roll to the side and get up onto her feet, reaching out a hand for Eri to grasp to help pull herself up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:01 am

Eri accepted Odessa's hand and got off the bed before following her friend all the way to the bathroom. She expected things to turn out competitive even at the closing stage of their little contest because that's the way it had been for them from the start. That's why it's been such an exciting day that would be unforgettable for her, and perhaps for Odessa too.

Eri already imagined a couple scenarios of how they could have fun in the bath, some with her making the dark skinned beauty came and some in reversed situation. As for who's going to outlast who, it seemed that both of them had to see it for themselves throughout the end. Even Eri anticipated a chance of both of them passing out together in the bath, since they're almost inseparable from each other for most of the parts, both at the gym and now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next