by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 16 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Sat May 10, 2014 10:28 am

Odessa gave her permission to continue, and Eri would continue with gusto, her mouth traveling up Odessa’️s ebony body at a steady pace, kissing, licking, and sucking seemingly every inch of the British beauty’️s dark skin. When she reached Odessa’️s breasts, she would stop, and she slipped to one side, giving Odessa’️s arm some worship now.

Odessa gasped as Eri’️s mouth reached her armpit, the Japanese woman’️s tongue flicking out to lightly tickle her once again. “Oooohoh! Oh, no, you don’️t!” Odessa insisted, and Eri would move on, kissing the other arm from palm to pit. Her tongue tickled that armpit a little bit too, but then, Eri would move her head back up, hovering expectantly over Odessa’️s breasts. Odessa grinned and touched a finger teasingly to Eri’️s nose.

“You may,” she allowed again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 am

Eri giggled playfully at Odessa's permission and she began to kiss one of those beautiful chocolate orbs of her friend eagerly. She sucked on the nipple lightly and ran her tongue around it teasingly too before moving to the girl's other breast where she could repeat the same treatment. Eri would then have another go at Odessa's breasts, more thoroughly this time, because once was simply not enough, or so she thought.

When she was satisfied enough with the ebony goddess' mounds, Eri trailed down and peppered the belly of Odessa with a couple more soft kisses until she reached the crotch area. She sniffed the scent of the dark skinned beauty's womanhood, and kissed the area around it a few times, but not asking permission this time. As much as she wanted to start worshiping Odessa's pussy, she felt like her friend might be the less patient one here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Odessa would lift her arms over her head and push her chest up, giving Eri free reign over her big, chocolate breasts. She smiled and cooed as Eri’️s mouth descended onto them, first peppering the orbs with sweet kisses, then opening up her lips in order to take Odessa’️s nipple into her mouth to suck on it for a few moments.

“Oh, Eri…” Odessa sighed, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of her friend’️s mouth on her breasts. After worshiping one orb, Eri moved onto the other, and Odessa would purr some more as her friend continued to pleasure her. After a few more kisses, Odessa would feel Eri’️s mouth moving down from her chest, across her belly, and then, she felt a slow circle of kisses around her womanhood. “Ooooh…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Eri continued to kiss the nether region of Odessa teasingly, even blowing some air on the sex of the dark skinned beauty. Hearing her friend purring and moaning brought a smile on her face, and eventually she decided not to deny Odessa the attention she wanted. After all their initial bet about who could last longer was still on, and she was already behind in terms of stamina due to suffering a tickle torture after an orgasm. It's about time to get the score even again. Looking up at the ebony goddess, she licked her own lips again before asking for permission to worship the girl.

"May I, goddess~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 12, 2014 9:23 am

Eri was not asking Odessa’️s permission to worship her womanhood just yet, but she was peppering the area around it with kisses, doing everything but plunging her tongue right in between Odessa’️s pussy lips. When the Japanese woman blew a soft stream of warm breath over Odessa’️s sex, Odessa let out a real, loud moan, and she squirmed in place. Her own breathing grew more ragged. She was getting excited, but she would remain silent, waiting to see what Eri would do next.

The Japanese woman did not disappoint her, as she asked for permission to continue to worship Odessa in an even more intimate way. Odessa grinned and nodded her head. “You may,” she whispered, before letting her head fall back on the pillow as she waited for Eri’️s worship to begin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Eri grinned too when Odessa gave her permission, and she would start by kissing the womanhood of the ebony goddess softly and slowly. After a couple of soft kisses she began to press her lips on the moist sex of Odessa, suckling and licking it while her hands brushed the inner thighs of the girl.

"Mmmhmm~"

Eventually she slipped her tongue inside Odessa's pussy and began to "worship" the insides of the dark skinned beauty's womanhood with sensual licking while also nudging the girl's clit with her nose playfully. Eri would take occasional pause just to make sure that Odessa didn't cum too fast, since she still wanted to worship and tease her friend a bit longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Odessa wouldn’️t last long once Eri started worshipping her womanhood. She knew that full well. Even though she had cum several times this night already, Eri was just too sexy and her ministrations were too potent for Odessa to last for any significant period of time. But she would do her best to hold out as long as she could.

“Mmmmm, yes…” Odessa purred, as Eri kissed her moist sex. She would lay her arms down on the bed, spread out to either side of her, hands clutching the covers as Eri’️s tongue slipped inside of her, probing the insides of her womanhood while the Japanese woman’️s cute little nose poked at her clit. Odessa would moan softly, beginning to pant as Eri continued to worship her in this wonderful way.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:54 am

Eri purred into Odessa's sex while continuing to worship the girl attentively. She pressed her face further to savor the ebony goddess' scent while increasing the pace of her licking. Altering her treatment with a few kisses and sucking along the way, Eri knew that it shouldn't be too long until she made Odessa came again. She closed her eyes in advance and just let her instinct guide her to pleasure Odessa with her lips, tongue, and nose.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 13, 2014 10:12 am

Odessa tried to keep her breathing steady, though it was difficult to do. She would do her best to last for as long as possible under the very pleasurable assault of her friend, though she knew that she would ultimately not last for very long at all. Her pussy grew more moist, her scent grew thicker with each passing moment, as Eri’️s face was buried deep inside her sex.

“Oohoho!” Odessa cried out, as she felt herself coming close. Her back arched, pushing her belly upwards a few inches, and she clutched wildly at the bedsheets. Eri’️s pleasuring was incredible, and Odessa would cum hardly minutes after her friend had begun to pleasure her, letting out a loud cry as her juices washed over Eri’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 10:23 am

Eri kept her face buried between Odessa's legs as the girl came, letting her face being washed by the ebony goddess' juice in the process. She lapped the leftover on the dark skinned beauty's sex before slowly opening her eyes again and pulled herself away. She swallowed any juices that went into her mouth and licked her lips, satisfied with the intensity of Odessa's climax.

"Mmm... Did you enjoy it, goddessss~" she purred while hovering above the girl's body, giggling cutely.

The brunette then lied on her side next to the the dark skinned beauty, smiling at Odessa while she waited for the girl to recover. It's getting late and all their activities starting to catch up with her stamina, but Eri was determined to stay just as long as her friend, if not longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next