by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Claiming Her Prize

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 19 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Sat May 24, 2014 9:51 pm

“What if we faint at the same time?” Odessa repeated, her rubbing pace not slowing down at all as her boobs continued to brush back and forth against Eri’️s. “Well, I suppose that’️s a possibility. We shouldn’️t be able to drown, though—it’️s hardly two feet deep, and we’️re packed in here so tightly that neither of us will be able to sink low enough for our head to be submerged.” Odessa ran a wet, foam-covered hand through Eri’️s auburn hair.

“Of course, the easiest way to protect ourselves from that risk is for me to win and keep you above the bubbles, Eri, my darling,” Odessa added softly, before being pulled by Eri into a hot, aggressive kiss. She felt Eri’️s tongue lashing at hers, and she would press her tongue forward against its counterpart, the slimy muscles grinding against each other in the hot kiss. Odessa would begin thrusting her body forward harder, as well, trying her best to arouse Eri while also becoming rather aroused herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Eri moaned into Odessa's mouth as the two of them were entangled in yet another hot kiss. She kept grinding herself against the dark skinned beauty, letting her instinct took over for the most part. Her arousal was steadily rising, and she felt that it's probably the same for Odessa too. It's only a matter of time now before one of them gave in to the pleasure, and Eri would try to hold on until the ebony vixen did first.

"Or you can just let me win instead..." she cooed after breaking their kiss for a bit, before locking her lips with Odessa's once again to resume it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 11:29 am

“And why would I do that, my darling?” Odessa replied, as they broke their hot kiss to come up for air. “I am so obviously going to win…I might as well see my victory through to completion, yes? I bested you in the ring, and now I shall best you right here, in this tub, in my apartment. I shan’️t be losing when I have home pitch advantage. You are already so hot…and so wet…you won’️t last much longer, will you?”

Odessa laughed as they resumed their kiss, lips pressing together, tongues tangling, spit swapping from one mouth to the other. Odessa knew that it would not be too much longer before she came again. She also realized that she only had perhaps two more orgasms in her before she would risk fainting from pure ecstasy. If she was reading Eri right, the brown-haired woman was much the same. Whichever of them did win, it would be by a razor-thin margin…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 11:46 am

"Ohh... speak for yourself~" Eri replied playfully as she broke the kiss again. "I'm not going to lose twice in a row, Dessa-chan! You're probably just seconds away from cumming!"

Despite her defiant attitude, though, she knew that there's no telling for sure if she could make Odessa cum first before her. All she could do was to grind herself harder, even humping her crotch onto the dark skinned beauty's while nibbling on the girl's neck. Anything she could do to arouse Oddesa was a fair game. Of course, their proximity made her effort a double edged sword as she was brought closer and closer towards an orgasm herself by each friction with Odessa's voluptuous figure.

"Ahhh... ah...! I won't... lose...!" Eri moaned.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun May 25, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 25, 2014 10:04 pm

“Ooooh!” Odessa moaned, as she felt another sweet ripple of arousal washing over her, threatening to grow into a tidal wave if she didn’️t try to rein it in. She would do her best on that front, but it was only a matter of time before she came again.

“Oh, well…what if I am just seconds away from cumming again?” Odessa asked, wrapping her arms tighter around Eri and pulling the brown-haired beauty very, very close to her. “Aren’️t you the same way? Aren’️t you just moments away from spilling your sweet juices once again? Mmnn…if you’️re going to try to take me down, Eri, I’️ll be sure to—mmmm, yes—take you down with me!”

Odessa let out a loud moan as Eri nibbled on her neck. Not to be outdone, her own teeth would find the Japanese woman’️s ear, and Odessa would bite down on the lobe gently, tugging on it and chewing in a very soft, very sensual fashion. Her hands would trace their way down Eri’️s back to her bottom, seizing ahold of the two round butt cheeks and squeezing. All the while, her pussy remained in intimate contact with Eri’️s, both womanhoods rubbing up against each other and leaking pussy juices into the warm water.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 7:01 am

Eri found it hard to deny Odessa's speculation because the girl was right. She was seconds away from having another orgasm, and listening to the dark skinned beauty goading her like that only made her felt more willing to give in. The nibbling on her ear and the groping on her rear drew a long drawn moan from Eri. She could feel her body starting to get a bit tense.

"Ooohhh..." the brunette decided to go all out and grind herself against Odessa with reckless abandon, almost as if she's trying to tenderize the ebony beauty's body! "Mmmm...!"

Before long, Eri embraced her friend rather tight as she moaned loudly, her juices flowing into the tub and mixed with the foamy water. She kept grinding herself on Odessa, but her pace was gradually slowing down before she eventually stopped completely. The brunette would then rested herself on top of Odessa, panting but smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 8:46 am

Odessa could feel Eri begin to tense up. The two of them were pressed too closely together for either to keep any of her body language to herself. Odessa would continue nibbling on Eri’️s ear, and would continue groping Eri’️s rear, all the while trying to fight off her own orgasm, which was coming…coming far too quickly for her liking, as she began to tense up along with her new friend.

“Mmmm…cum for me, Eri dear…ohh, yes, cum for me…” Odessa whispered, in between nibbles.

Eri started grinding herself harder against Odessa, eliciting a loud moan from the ebony beauty. She was only seconds away. She would push her own crotch forward and grind against Eri as hard and as fast as she could, trying to grab the victory. But it was too late for Odessa to stop herself, and she would tense up, letting out a soft cry as she came, hugging Eri tightly as the Japanese woman held her, both women’️s juices spilling out to mix with the foamy water.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:12 am

"Haaa..." Eri gasped as she rested her head on the shoulder of Odessa, while her body limping on top of the girl's.

The next orgasm might be just enough to make her pass out, so she had to recover a bit longer compared to the previous times. It amazed her that Odessa herself was able to keep up with her, but that made the ebony beauty on top of her list of wonderful friends, even if they just met today. Eri could feel her chest beating fast, while her body getting heavier. She just rubbed herself sluggishly on Odessa without any real attempt to start again for a bit.

"You beast... how many more would it take until you pass out, huh~?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Odessa breathed heavily, gasping as she recovered from this latest orgasm. That one was powerful, and the ebony beauty knew that she had only a little more gas left in the tank. She would be looking to force a decisive orgasm out of Eri this next time around, because if she couldn’️t and Eri got her to cum first, Odessa didn’️t expect to be awake to see the end of their fun little apartment-wide contest.

This understanding didn’️t mean she wasn’️t confident. At the very least, Odessa expected to be able to force a draw. She had already bested Eri in a hentai spar in the ring, so why shouldn’️t she be able to do the same in her own apartment?

She would rub herself slowly against Eri, not really starting up again yet, but just matching Eri’️s gentle pushing. “How many more? What’️s one more than the number of orgasms you can still last, you insatiable animal?” Odessa would reply, grinning.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 9:04 pm

"Hmmph~ I'm pretty sure you won't even last another..." Eri pouted playfully. "It's not too late to admit defeat yet!"

Eri wasn't so sure about her chance now. Odessa should be exhausted after all that orgasms, but so was she. Even if both of them continued to show confidence, their body might already scream for a rest already. It's really hard to see through the dark skinned beauty, so in the end Eri decided to gamble it on the next climax. If she lost, then so be it. That only meant she had to train harder to be able to beat Odessa next time.

For the time being, however, Eri simply enjoyed cuddling with the ebony beauty, giving herself more time to prepare for the last round. It's so tempting to just fall asleep her and let Odessa carried her all the way to the back room, really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next