Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Claiming Her Prize

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 10 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 pm

“Me? Not sincere? Hmmph! I’️m never anything but perfectly open about everything!” Odessa replied exaggeratedly, looking over her shoulder and up at Eri with a goofy smile that gave away the admittedly not-too-complex ruse. She giggled as Eri’️s hand began kneading her butt cheek, offering no resistance as the Japanese woman seemed to tenderize her hindquarters in preparation for what was to come.

When Eri’️s hand came down on her ass, giving it a hard but playful slap, Odessa would let out a loud, high yelp, her hands slapping ineffectually on the bed. She smiled as she felt her butt cheek, still jiggling from the slap, grow a little warmer. She imagined that there may even be a mark left behind—despite her darker skin, some discoloration was hardly unexpected.

“Oh! Ow! Oo!” Odessa called out with each spank. Eri was doubtlessly having fun with this little spanking session, and, truth be told, so was Odessa! She would make very little effort to dislodge her friend from atop her, instead giving her free reign to continue the spanking for as long as she saw fit.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:48 pm

"Now you sound more sincere~" Eri laughed softly at the yelp of Odessa as she spanked the girl's ass a couple more times.

She massaged the sore butt of her friend after that, tapping it playfully while grinding herself on the back of the ebony vixen. Judging from how Odessa didn't try to throw her off, the girl must have been enjoying her punishment quite a bit! That's good, because Eri surely love to give her naughty friend some more disciplining.

"So do you admit that you're the naughty one now?" teased Eri as she gave Odessa's butt cheek a firm squeeze. "Or maybe you haven't had enough punishment~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 pm

“Ouch!” Odessa cried out again, as Eri’️s hand came down on her round, ebony bottom one more time. After a short but vigorous spanking, her rear end was really smarting, but Odessa enjoyed the attention that her Japanese friend was paying to her bum. The massage following the spanking was much appreciated. “Oh, mmm, that feels wonderful…” Odessa purred, as Eri’️s own butt rubbed against her back. She still did not struggle to try to get out from underneath the other sexy wrestler.

“Do I admit that I’️m the naughty one?” Odessa repeated, as if she was mulling it over. She shook her head. “Of course not! I may be a little naughty, but if either of us deserves a spanking, my dear, it’️s you! Spanking me only makes me want to punish you for your naughtiness even more!”

Last edited by 10885 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:47 pm

"Huhu~ It seems you need some thorough discipling, huh?" Eri giggled as she groped Odessa's rear slightly harder. "You like the spanking that much?" she said while spanking the ebony girl's ass a few more times. "Do you?"

Eri would then attempt to turn herself around where she could play with Odessa's reddened butt easier. Her hand was squeezing the rear cheeks of the girl to try keeping her in control. Odessa barely squirming under her before, so she thought that the girl would probably just accept the spankings until she had enough. Not to mention that as long as she's on top, she could always punish Odessa with other forms of punishment!

"Mmm... let's get some real music playing down there~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:24 am

Odessa scoffed again, still playing coy and pretending as if she didn’️t enjoy the punishment she was receiving from Eri. It was not a very convincing façade, but then, it wasn’️t really supposed to be. “Not at all! How dare you spank me, little Miss Eri, when you know full well that you are the one who is deserving of such a harsh punishment!”

She began to wiggle her body a little more, but would still not make much of an effort to throw Eri off, even as the Japanese woman turned around to face her ass. When the spanking began again, Eri making sweet music by playing Odessa’️s butt cheeks like bongos, the British woman would cry out again, kicking her legs as she was spanked halfway silly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 am

"Pam pam pam~" Eri mused as with each light slap to Odessa's bouncy ass cheeks. "What was that, dear? I can't really hear you with such beautiful music playing right here!" she laughed at the girl's defiant words.

She wiggled her own butt, rubbing the dark skinned girl's back a bit before eventually rolling off Odessa to give her some break. One of her hands rubbing the butt of the girl as she sat next to the ebony vixen, grinning naughtily at her friend. Her other hand ruffled Odessa's hair playfully for a bit and she would then lie on her side close to the girl.

"I hope that teach you to behave yourself a little, hee~" she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:06 am

Odessa took the final few slaps stoically, biting her lip to stifle groans and yelps as well as giggles. She appreciated the way Eri rubbed her own butt all over her back, and, when the Japanese woman got off of her and instead sat down beside her to rub her butt gently, Odessa would smirk and look over her shoulder at Eri again.

“Oh, I don’️t think so!” she declared, though she was somewhat undermined by the way Eri ruffled her hair. “I am a very well-behaved woman, I’️ll have you know. It’️s only sometimes, when a very, very naughty girl is around, that I have difficulty controlling myself.” She would roll over onto her side to face Eri. She smiled, and then wrapped her arms around the Japanese woman’️s head, pulling her into a long, hot French kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:20 pm

"Oh reaaallyyy~?" Eri teased, rolling her eyes at Odessa's answer. "I wonder who's that naughty girl..." she feigned innocence, looking around her until the dark skinned girl pulled her for a kiss. "Mmm~"

Odessa might be still defiant, but it's not like Eri was serious with the punishment either. She knew that both of them were being naughty, even if the ebony amazon was the one who started it. In any case, the kiss was more important as it was, and Eri would flick her tongue against Odessa's and sucked the girl's lips, her arms wrapped around her friend's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Odessa chuckled into the liplock, unable to reply verbally at the moment to Eri as the two of them made out. She pulled Eri even closer, mashing their lips together very wetly, making soft, pleased humming noises as Eri’️s tongue flicked against hers and as the Japanese woman sucked her lips, and she would reply in kind, wiggling the tip of her tongue against Eri’️s and sucking on the woman’️s lips very hungrily.

“Mmmmm,” Odessa purred. Without breaking the kiss just yet, she would begin to shift her own position, getting ready to exact a little friendly revenge on Eri for the spanking she had just given Odessa’️s own ebony ass. After a few more seconds of kissing, Odessa would suddenly pull her lips back from Eri’️s. Then, she would try to pull Eri down onto the bed, face down. If she could do that, she would throw one leg over her friend’️s back, straddling her and getting ready to exact her sweet, sweet revenge.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Despite having a feeling that Odessa was looking for a revenge, Eri didn't really put her guard up as they're kissing. She was actually being excited in waiting for her dark skinned friend's payback, feeling she could use a bit of punishment herself after what she done to the girl. The pull came off rather surprising for Eri, but she only put minimal struggle before Odessa straddled her back to trap her at the bottom.

"Ah, sneaky!" she protested, pouting childishly as her legs kicked weakly.

Eri bucked herself off the bed once without really putting too much effort on it to test Odessa, before she stayed down to wait what the ebony vixen going to do to her. Her body still wiggled around a bit, though, not wanting to make it too easy for her friend to get her revenge.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next