» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Claiming Her Prize

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Claiming Her Prize - Page 15 Empty Re: Claiming Her Prize

Post by Daaharu Tue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

Odessa had taken her time getting around to it, but now, revenge was all hers. Sweet, sexy revenge, as her fingers danced in Eri’️s armpits, mercilessly tickling the Japanese woman, just as Odessa herself had been tickled. Sitting on Eri’️s back, Odessa had considerable leverage, and she was confident that Eri could not escape so long as the two of them were in this position.

“Not fair, hmm?” Odessa repeated, lowering her upper body a bit so that she could kiss the top of Eri’️s head, then move her head down a little further to whisper in the Japanese woman’️s ear. “Turnabout is fair play, my dear. You surely understand that. Just enjoy yourself, and try not to wet the bed!”

Odessa would keep on tickling Eri. Her fingers would begin to move further underneath the beautiful, pale body of the brunette. Reaching for her breasts, Odessa would try to tickle those lovely orbs just underneath the nipples, wanting to see if Eri was ticklish elsewhere besides her armpits.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 am

Eri barely registered Odessa's words as she kept squirming and flailing around helplessly under the ebony vixen. She might have deserved this for tickling the girl earlier, but doing it after an orgasm surely doubled the effect! The massage's effect seemed to disappear pretty quickly with the relentless tickling and even talking became difficult as Odessa moved her fingers to assault her breasts next.

"Gyaahahahahaha~ N-nooo! S-stoppphh eeettt! ohohohoahaahaha...!" Eri continued to laugh like crazy while unsuccessfully trying to buck off Odessa off her. "Staahhhppp...!"

The dark skinned beauty had her under her mercy, though, and it seemed like her predicament wouldn't stop unless Odessa wished for it. Eri had a feeling that the ebony amazon might not be so merciful after what she did earlier, but sooner or later, she'd ran out of breath if Odessa kept tickling her mercilessly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 07, 2014 8:55 am

Odessa grinned as her fingers slipped beneath Eri’️s body, wiggling across the Japanese woman’️s large, smooth breasts. “Yes, yes! You can’️t escape from me, Eri dearest! Accept your tickle punishment! My revenge! Muahaha!” she called out. She laughed maniacally as she heard Eri’️s pleas, almost sounding like a supervillain as she continued to tickle her friend despite the begging. She wanted her revenge, and Eri hadn’️t stopped so quickly. A few more seconds, and then…

“If you want the tickle torture to stop, my dear, you’️re going to have to agree to do something for me,” Odessa sang, leaning down to deliver the words directly from her mouth to Eri’️s ear. “It wouldn’️t be too difficult…it would be fun, even. I’️ll tell you what it is if you surrender. So…what do you say?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 am

Unable to escape or endure the tickle torture for much longer, Eri had no choice but to accept Odessa's offer. Her squirming was getting more violent while her voice getting rasp, but she definitely wouldn't be able to last until the next morning if the dark skinned beauty kept tickling her like this!

"Ahahah...! Y-yes...! Anything! J-just... just stop...!" she pleaded desperately as tears began to form on the corner of her eyes.

Eri just handed her friend a blank check there, but what else she could do to stop the tickling? The very first thing she would do once Odessa stop is to catch her breath while wriggling uncomfortably under the ebony amazon, pouting like a defeated child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 am

Odessa knew that her gorgeous friend would have no choice but to accept her offer. Eri was in the same boat that she herself had been in mere moments before. Now, with Eri’️s verbal surrender, Odessa had a blank check to do whatever she wanted to the brown-haired wrestler.

“Mmmm…I’️m glad you’️ve come around, Eri, my dear…” Odessa whispered, stopping the tickle torture of her friend and letting her fingers run lightly across Eri’️s flesh, without tickling. She let one hand slide up to Eri’️s head, which she patted affectionately, trying to console the pouting woman. “There, there. This is going to be fun for the both of us!” she assured her. Odessa would roll off of Eri’️s back, beckoning for her friend to get up so that they might begin what she had in mind.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 10:11 am

"Ohh gosh..." Eri sighed as the tickling finally stopped and whimpered cutely when Odessa patted her head. "You... big meanie... you..."

She took her time adjusting her breath after the dark skinned beauty rolled her over, her chest shifting up and down from her panting. Still pouting at Odessa, Eri would finally get up like she's instructed to, while wondering about what the girl was planning. From what Odessa promised this shouldn't end too badly for her, or so she thought.

"Okay, so what's next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 08, 2014 10:31 am

Odessa laughed and stuck her tongue out at Eri as the brown-haired girl continued to recover from her tickle torture. “Big meanie? Please, we’️ve been through this already! You are the naughty one, and you are the only big meanie I see, darling!” She patted Eri’️s head again, very fondly, very lovingly.

Once Eri had turned over and caught her breath, seeming to be ready for the special role that Odessa had in store for her, the British beauty would begin to explain what exactly she wanted Eri to do. “It is actually very, very simple,” Odessa admitted. She laid down on the bed, spreading her arms and legs out wide to give Eri a full view of her naked chocolate-colored body. “I want you to worship me. I want you to kiss my body and ask for my blessing. Feel free to do it however you’️d like…but you had better be appropriately reverential!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 12:03 pm

"Puh-leasee~" Eri scoffed playfully. "I might be the naughty one, but you're definitely the big meanie!"

She grinned the moment Odessa told her what she wanted. The dark skinned beauty wanted to be treated like a goddess, which quite fitting according to Eri, even if she didn't mention it out loud. The brunette took her time to adore Odessa's alluring figure for a bit before she backed away slightly and lowered herself to start worshiping her friend's feet.

"As you wish, Dessa-chan~" she said before kissing each toes of Odessa attentively.

Eri would then work her way to the girl's insteps, ankles and all the way to the thighs of the ebony amazon. She added a few licks between her kisses, while occasionally looked up to check her friend's reaction. Once she finished with the lower half of Odessa, Eri would hover her face above the girl's belly and gave the dark skinned beauty a smile.

"May I, goddess~?" she teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 09, 2014 9:38 am

“I don’️t think so,” Odessa replied, as she laid down, spreading her body out before Eri, ready to be worshipped whenever the Japanese woman felt ready. Odessa would smile up at Eri as her friend looked down upon her, admiring her heavenly body. She waited patiently as Eri mentally prepared herself, and, when Eri finally did bend down to begin kissing Odessa’️s toes, the ebony beauty would coo with delight. She wiggled her toes as Eri paid her respects to them.

Eri did not stop there. Her mouth travelled up Odessa’️s legs, kissing and licking Odessa’️s instep, her ankle…all the way up to her smooth, chocolate-colored thighs. Odessa yipped softly, happily, as Eri continued to worship every inch of her body.

She grinned when Eri asked for permission to keep going. She nodded her head slowly, a few strands of white hair shifting as she did. “You may,” Odessa allowed.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:19 am

Once she had the permission from Odessa, Eri peppered the belly button of the dark skinned girl with soft kisses and worked her way up until she reached the underside of the ebony goddess' breasts. She didn't go further, though, and shift herself to the side of Odessa to worship one of her arms next.

Eri kissed the back of the dark skinned beauty's palm and went up to the girl's shoulder, before giving Odessa a naughty look and kiss the girl's armpit a few times too, slipping a flick of her tongue just to tease the ebony vixen. The brunette moved around to the other side of her friend afterwards, and repeated her treatment on the other arm of Odessa. She paused a bit once she's done, before hovering her face above the breasts of her friend, licking her own lips.

"Maay I~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next