by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Swallow Your Pride!

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Swallow Your Pride! - Page 2 Empty Re: Swallow Your Pride!

Post by ThunderFox Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:10 am

Kelly, despite not seeming too smart, had a good point. She DID, in a sense, want to get somewhere in this business. Hence why she came here in the first place, she guessed. Even so, all she cared about right NOW was showing Mercy that she couldn't just throw her weight around without the inevitable consequences sneaking up on her. She may have quite a lot of pull in this business, but she wasn't immune to karma. And the cheerleader was more than willing to be karma's messenger girl.

When Kelly grasped her arm, she didn't fight it. What was to come would probably suck, but she had to be willing to put up with it to learn. She knew through her training as a cheerleader that she had to at least put SOME work in. Some. So she would do what she had to do. She listened to her colleague explain the best method to use the armbar, with only minor interest however. She took note of it of course, but she just couldn't really bring herself to care... that much.

Her full attention was snapped right to Kelly though, when she was pulled down quickly. "Ack!" she let out as she landed on the mat, Kelly putting her in what she called the... Fuji... somethingorother... armbar... that. No matter what she called it, she was just glad she didn't put on too much pressure. She could tell just from the angle of her arm that with the right pull, it could be super painful... and it was just too perfect.

"Y-yeah... just don't' pull too hard alright?" Lilly said, feeling the pressure on her shoulder and elbow, just light enough to not be too painful, but enough to be noticeable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:28 am

Now that Lilly seemed to get a concept of what this particular armbar was, Kelly was certain that she could not only teach Lilly something valuable but also show her that she was trained and she knew what she was doing and that crossing her could be a mistake!

"Of course." Kelly said, she wouldn't do that to her student anyway, but regardless, Kelly released Lilly and stood up. "Now you try!" She ordered before throwing out her fist repeatedly like she was doing one lazy, sloppy punch, waiting for Lilly to take her arm. "Remember, whether a punch or a girly slap, you must snatch the arm and pull me down into the lock." Kelly advised.

"I certainly doubt Mercy can punch well at all... Or that she would... But! If the cowboy is teaching her some things, I suggest you be weary of her throwing a right hook at your jaw."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:55 am

Lilly hated knowing that Kelly knew how to use such a dangerous hold. At the same time, she was relieved. It was nice to have someone of her skills on her side, even if she was the only one on her side... for now. She would have to eventually find more people to have her back, just in case. After all, with Mercy, and Clyde both not too happy with her, she was bound to have trouble with both of them and their friends. More so from Mercy. She didn't expect Clde had very many friends.

Lilly quickly got up, rubbing her shoulder despite not feeling any pain. Just knowing that such a move could cause pain just... made her uneasy. But now it was her turn to give it a try. "Yeah yeah... I got it," Lilly replied hen Kelly told her when she should go for the move. It wasn't that hard to remember. "And I'm not worried about her hitting me. She could hit me with a hammer and probably hurt herself instead of me." With all that said, Lilly grabbed Kelly's arm when it came her way again, quickly trying to drag her to the ground. It was sloppy, and not nearly as fluid as the well trained Kelly made it look. But she did it, adjusting herself as she needed to apply the hold as it was showed to her. All in all, it took her way too long and she knew that if she didn't get it faster, she wouldn't be able to do it effectively.

Unlike in her matches, when she managed to pull some crazy moves, she didn't feel the pressure she did. During a match, she didn't have time to make sure it was perfect, so she just did it. Here, she wasnted to be absolutely sure she knew what she was doing. She HAD to be good at this, so Mercy knew just who sh was messing with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 am

"Funny you say that. I heard she had recently used a hammer." Kelly added factually before the cheerleader managed to snag her arm and drag her to the ground and apply the armbar in a rather sloppy manner, but it was ok, she didn't expect Lilly's form to be as awesome as her's after all.

Kelly gave Lilly a little tap on her shoulder to signify her 'submission'. "Not bad." She would say, standing up if Lilly allowed her too, immdately taking a moment to scout out her ally and check and see what she could address next until... She stared at her boobs of course.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...." Kelly rubbed her chin as she mulled over the sight of Lilly's bust. "You do USE those things, right?" Kelly asked while casually pointing at Lilly's large breasts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:16 am

Lilly knew this armbar wasn't perfect. Hell, it wasn't good, much less perfect. But she knew with time, she'd have it down, and have Mercy begging her to let go... it would be music to her ears. She kind of wished she could record her beggng while in the ring. It would make a wonderful new ringtone.

When Kelly tapped, Lilly let go right away. No point in holding on when she wasn't intending to do ang damage. So she stood, awaiting instruction for what to do next, or pointers on how to do it more effectively. Anything. But Kelly seemed more interested in looking her over. More specifically, her breasts. Lilly was far from shy. So blushing just didn't happen. Kelly's question of whether or not she used her breasts or not made her more offended than embarassed honestly.

"Seriously? You honestly think that I would have these at my disposal, and NOT use them? You're blonde is starting to show," Lilly said, while a little irritated sounding, she meant it more as a jest at her ally. Though she wasn't good at the whole nicey-nice thing, she wasn't above poking fun at someone she was on good terms with. "These babies are more than just for teasing. I promise you that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:49 am

Kelly drew back her lands like she was making a 'backing off' motion as Lilly started to explain only to give her a deadpan gaze when she refereed to her hair color. "Hardy Har Har." Kelly said dryly, but otherwise didn't view Lilly's joke as a big deal.

"I-I was just wondering anyway! I mean... hell... I'm stacked too! Not that I need them to win mind you, I was just hoping you weren't dumb enough to not use a natural advantage." Kelly declared quite quickly before suddenly... lunging at Lilly! "Surprise Attack!" She yelled as she tried to tackle Lilly to the mat and straddle her stomach immediately.

"Guard Up! Defend yourslef! I'm a 99 pound secretary that's going to slap you over and over until you kick my ass! Whatcha gonna do!?" Kelly shouted as she gave Lilly half-hearted, powerpuff, overly exaggerated girly slaps towards the side of Lilly's head, intent on lightly battering and annoying her, and trying to motivate her to defend herself against a potentially flailing opponent.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 am

Lilly felt herself smile a bit at Kelly's reply to her jest. She didn't really like to take to others. Not even those she could consider an ally. But it was funny! And listening to her defend herself after the cheerleader told her off about how she knew how to use what was given to her naturally, she couldn't help but laugh at her. Until Kelly surprised her by charging right at her, taking her right to the mat.

"Ack! H-hey! What are you- HEY!" Lilly covered her head as Kelly threw little baby slaps at her head. What the fuck was her problem! Listening to her explain what she was doing didn't exactly make her pleased that she surprise attacked her, but she did understand why she did it. Startled as she was, Lilly knew she had to do something to get her off. If Mercy got her like this... no, she wouldn't get embarrassed like that!

Lilly had one major strength however. Her legs. And this was as good a time as any to use them. Lifting her legs, she tried to get them underneath Kelly's arms, and pull her right off of her by pulling her right backwards into the mat, sitting up at the same time in a kind of rolling pin. It was kind of a desperate reaction, but Lilly trusted her legs to help her out of any situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:01 am

"Step it up loser! You'll be shamed forever if you lose t-" Kelly was teasing away at Lilly and having plenty of fun with it too and was about to pour on the taunting some more until suddenly she felt Lilly's legs snake under her arms and lift up! Pulling Kelly along.

"W-Woooah!" Kelly exclaimed, her whole world spinning as she pulled back suddenly and pulled into a rolling pin! The Next Thing she saw was the gym lights above as Lilly was pinning her down, Kelly's cheeks flushed a bit as she saw the busty cheerleader above her.

"L-Lilly! What the hell! That was... Actually impressive!" Kelly gasped. "... You're showing more knowledge that I was aware of!" Said the blonde, honestly sounding very excited!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:04 am

Lilly didn't know if it was because Kelly just didn't expect her to be able to, or was just plain easy, but the cheerleader managed to get the better of her "mentor" by pulling her off of her with her perfect legs, getting the girl into a kind of roling pin. Lilly sort of purprised herself as well. It was pretty out of nowhere. But that was good. She would have to be able to do things lie this in the heat of the moment, or she was doomed to lose another match. No... she wasn't EVER going to lose another match!

Looking down at the flustered Kelly, Lilly grined her vile grin. She had gotten the better of such an experienced wrestler. That was all that mattered. "You don't have to tell me. I know how amazing I am," she said, letting her arrogance shine through just like she always did. "And it helps having been int he ring before. What? Did you think that I don't pay attention when I'm in the ring? I'm a lot smarter than that whore, Mercy would give me credit for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 am

And just like that, any shock and compliments that were thrown towards her were taken away when Lilly grinned and gloated. Kelly would turn her head and roll her eyes subtly underneath Lilly. "Of course." She sure was 'amazing' alright. And Kelly didn't want to make Lilly feel bad but, she did in fact nod. Kelly didn't think Lilly knew anything and she just nodded at her but later grinned at hearing her refer to Mercy as 'that whore'.

"Well... Needing my help against Wrenn kind of suggests you don't know much. But it appears you're going to easily crush her at this rate!" Kelly said excitedly before narrowing her eyes, as if trying to ask a secret.

"...Is she really a whore?" Her gossip-side was showing.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next