Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Army vs Ro - Going HAM*

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Army vs Ro - Going HAM* - Page 6 Empty Re: Army vs Ro - Going HAM*

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 am

The patrons started to scatter, wisely figuring they did not want to be in the middle of this at all. "You people are nuts!" Leaped over the counter and nearly ran over Army on her way out.

"Little crazy yourself, lady." Army watched her go with a smirk, glad they had some privacy, but he should've known better than to turn his back on Ro. Even on bottom, she was deadly. Hell, especially on bottom.

He looked back and suddenly found himself staring at Clyde Fucking Gastin, which just so happened to be the exact last thing he ever wanted to see while in this position with a woman. It blotted out his vision and gave Ro a free shot right in his face, hitting so hard that some stars started to form. Maybe even a constellation or two.

She was trying to get under his skin, and while he couldn't really be all that mad, he had to get her back just a little. He couldn't see her, but he didn't need accuracy for what he had planned. All he did was jump up and moved to the side, driving his knee down to where he guessed her stomach was.

Last edited by 12547 on Sat May 31, 2014 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 6:26 am

She was trying to get under his skin, and while he couldn't really be all that mad, he had to get her back just a little. He couldn't see her, but he didn't need accuracy for what he had planned. All he did was just up and moved to the side, driving his knee down to where he guess her stomach was.

Ro was doing exactly that, trying to irritate Army, or at least get a rise out of him, for her own amusement. Growling, Ro grinned and tried to shove him off…only to gasp out in pain! Army had missed…and his knee had smashed into her right boob! “AGhhh fuck my tit!” Ro moaned out, gasping and dropping the shirt, which fell on the floor.

Groaning, she held her boob for a moment, then quickly reached out and tried to tear open his pants for revenge, trying to get at that cup!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 6:33 am

Oooo, nasty. That hadn't been his target, to say the least. He liked Ro's chest. A lot. He was looking forward to unwrapping them like a present later. Damaging them wasn't high on his list of priorities, but what was done, was done. No hard feelings. Right?

Wrong.

Before he could follow up, Army's schnitzel and tatters were put in immediate danger, as Ro made a mad grab for this, like she could rip clean through his pants. Maybe she could do that with her bare hands, maybe she couldn't, he didn't want to find out. "Back!" He picked up the shirt, rolled it up, and whipped it in her face, snapping it hard. "Back I say!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 6:35 am

It took about a second for Ro to realizing tearing it was dumb, so she focused on unzipping them. She got the zipper all the way down, when a tee-shirt finally snapped her face. “Fuck, what…fuck!”

This FINALLY made the fiery red head have to stop for breath, putting her arms up to block her face while she panted, squirming and trying, in vain, to get from under the heavier guy.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 6:41 am

Saved by Clyde Fucking Gastin. This was a dark day, indeed.

Whatever the reason, she was stunned, but he had a very, very short window to work with here. He had to make it count. He had to get crazy. Crazier. He had to bring the pain in a little bit harder than usual to keep her down for any real amount of time.

He got off her and scrambled on top of the check out counter and jumping, coming down on her with a falling knee. High-flying wasn't his style, but it's not like jumping off things took any real skill. And few things were more damaging than a 200 pound flying Puerto Rican.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 6:44 am

“Stupid…gah!...” Ro mumbled, coghing a bit. When Army finally got off of her, the adrenaline that had let her shrug off the pain in her back had warn off and she suddenly realized that she wa slaying on painful and jagged metal and plastic. Groaning, she rolled to get her back off of it…

Only for Army to jump down and SLAM into her spine, driving her abs into the DVDs! Ro coughed and gagged, writhing desperately, grabbing DVD cases and throwing them randomly backwards at Army while she pounded her feet and fists.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 6:53 am

Army couldn't help but notice that Ro looked sexy when in pain. Maybe that wasn't the healthiest, thought, sure. Then again, it was hard to imagine Ro not looking sexy, whatever she was doing. Like throwing DVDs in his face, for instance. She even made that work.

"Ow, hey!" He slapped a few away after he took the first one in the face. It was a desperate move, though - he had her, for the time being. The question was going to be what he did with it.

Reaching, he grabbed her by ankle and wrapped his hand tight around it, getting a good grip. "Like this store. Let's take a tour." He pulled back and swung her around, trying to throw her straight through a cutout of John Mitchell.

Last edited by 12547 on Sat May 31, 2014 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 7:01 am

Before Ro realized what was happening, she CRASHED into a card board cut out of her best bud… ‘Oh, hey John.” She mumbled as she lay on the ground, the cut out beneath her, and tried to roll onto her back.

Desperate to grab anything, she found a fake plastic Tension Champion belt int his area. She grabbed it and held it up like a shield, ready to block or strike army with it.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 7:07 am

Army followed after, kicking away a piece of the cutout as he closed in. "You know the champ?" Guys didn't fight guys as far as Army knew, so he hadn't paid much attention to Mitchell or anyone he hung out with. Shame, too, might have caught some of Ro's earlier matches if he did. He'd have to go back and look them over, now. For educational purposes, of course.

He stopped when she picked up the Tension belt. Plastic. Not exactly a big threat, but why take a risk? Especially when he had other options. Like, say, grabbing the bean bag chair that was designed to vaguely resemble Akashi, picking it up, and dumping the whole thing ring on Ro's face.

Last edited by 12547 on Sat May 31, 2014 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 7:10 am

“Since we were kids.” Ro said with a smirk, still holding up the belt. “You coming here or wh…put that down!” Ro shouted when she saw the big bean bag chair.

Ro threw the belt away and tried to scramble to her feet, but before she knew it, she was being facesit by Akashi! She wans’️t even in tension! Ro gasped, struggling for breath underneath the beanbag chair, and tried to throw it off of her!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down