Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Army vs Ro - Going HAM*

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Army vs Ro - Going HAM* - Page 5 Empty Re: Army vs Ro - Going HAM*

Post by acuyra Sun May 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Army's swing was more out of reflex than anything, a desperate shot to make her stay back. It did a lot better than he imagined it would, be that didn't change the fact that his back was hurting and his head had a cut going form the fountain - blood was starting to run down his face, mixing with the sweat for a salty cocktail.

Army grabbed the fountain, starting to pull himself up, but Ro stopped that effort cold with the mop once again, driving it into back and even managing to whip him in the side with the motion, like a soft cat-o-nine-tails. Army fell forward, nearly hitting the fountain again, managing to brace his arm against it and break the fall.

He looked her way, smirking. Looking every bit as wild as when they started, despite the damage. "Love your toys, don't you? Damn." He took a quick sip of water. "Whips, handcuffs, you into that stuff, too?"

Last edited by 12547 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 pm

“Cuffs are fucking awesome!” Ro let out with a chuckle. “Figured I’️d start with the soft whip, though…nice, blood looks good on you.” Ro said with a smirk, making up for him getting first blood before. She let him have his water, she was a nice girl after all, then charged at him, pointing the point of the mop forward as if to spear him with it, aiming for his sexy tight abs.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 04, 2014 8:55 pm

For some reason, this reminded Army of a scene out of anime movie he watched once. What was it called? It was about this dog and this spaceship...something about a virus...wasn't coming to him. And now he was stuck trying to figure it out, like he needed the distraction.

"Think it's safe to say you're the only girl that'll ever say that to me."

She shot the mop into his stomach and hit dead out, knocking the breath out of him and numbing up his abs...but he held his position with a solid stance and tried to grab hold of it with one hand, the break the mop in half with a hook. He wasn't quite sure he could even do it, but the concept was too cool in his head not to try. "Pretty sure I like that. You seeing anybody?"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue May 20, 2014 7:12 am

“Yeah…no dating or lovey dovey, sorry…but sexy time is cool.” Ro said with a chuckle. But then, suddenly, he seized the mop and snapped it in half! “FUCK! Not bad!” Ro said as she pulled back as hard as she could, nearly falling.

Now, Ro was left with half a mop stick…Army had the other half, with the mop head. A stick. A POINTY stick. “You just gave me a sword, dude.” She said with an evil smirk, then tried to jab her stick towards his side to scratch it.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 20, 2014 7:28 am

Giving a woman like Ro anything sharp was a supremely bad idea for a long, laundry list of reasons. This only occurred to Army after he did it, though.

Army took the jab in his side, partly because she was so quick, but also because the idea of getting more private time with her snapped his focus for a second. He yelped, deeply regretting his decision to go into this shirtless as the stick ripped his side, leaving a cut just about the waist. He stepped back, rubbing it a bit as he looked her way and shook his head with feigned disapproval. "That's how it is, huh? He mirrored her own infectious smile."Okay."

He flipped his own half around and held the pointy end out, making the best impression of a swordsman he could - so, no very good at all. Still, there was real force behind him as he jumped forward and jabbed the stick at her stomach, looking for a little payback.

Last edited by 12547 on Tue May 20, 2014 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri May 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Ro grinned as the stick ripped into his side, leaving a nice cut. “It’️s fine, scars are sexy.” Ro teased as they kept up the fight. Ro laughed as he tried to look like a musketeer or something, but her laugh stopped with the stick pierced her skin and made a bleeding cut in her abs. “GAH!”

So far, it looked like both of them were sane enough not to make DEEP cuts with these things, but were using it to bleed and weaken their oppoents. Ro smirked and swung her stick out like it was a sword, getting into a sword fight with him right in the corridor!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 30, 2014 6:27 pm

'Scars are sexy'. For some reason, Army wanted to write that quote down and put it on his wall, right next to the Lord Zed poster.

"You know, I think you're right." Sure enough, his Zorro impression worked and got him second blood. "The red really matches your hair. Maybe I can bring more out, let me just..."

Army parried - was that the right word for it? - her blow with all the skill of five-year-old playing in his backyard, which wasn't that bad of a comparison once you ignored the size, violence, and strong sexual innuendo. Playful as it was, the red streaks down his side reminded him how quick things could from fun to excruciating, so he figured taking the initiative was a good idea.

He jerked forward as he brought the 'sword' down on her, throwing his weight around and driving her down the hall.

Last edited by 12547 on Fri May 30, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 2:14 am

“Bet you can.” Ro winked and parried…she didn’️t know if it was the right word either…the blow that came from him. Ro kept fighting back against him, matching his blows with…a comical level of skill, but one that apparently matched his.

After a while, though, she realized that she was being forced to retreat further back and back. “Where you taking me?” She chuckled, then suddenly tried to swipe low and slash at his abs.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 31, 2014 5:57 am

That was actually a good question and he had no idea. Just pushing her around was hard enough, he didn't care too much where he was going, just so long as he bulldozed Ro into it. "Let's find out together."

His crazy smile turned into a sneer as she proved his rock-hard abs weren't really rock-hard, leaving a bloody streak down the middle. He let out a feral grunt and picked up the pace, grabbing her, lifting her up and taking them full speed into...the AFW Gift Shoppe.

"Not in here, not in here!" The store clerk, a mousy little girl with blonde pigtails and freckles, exclaimed as the went barreling in the entrance and crashed head over heels into a display case for Summer Splash 2013 DVDs, sending them scattering around the impact zone.

Last edited by 12547 on Sat May 31, 2014 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat May 31, 2014 6:10 am

“Thought you were gonna make ME bleed!” Ro laughed, then gasped as Army grabbed her and forced her forward.

“Yes in here, yes in here!” Ro managed to shoot back with clenched teath, still trying to avoid what was coming. Then…SLAM! Ro hit the DVD’️s hard, sending them everywhere. Ro writhed in pain, her back arching as she shouted out.

Grasping around desperately, Ro could hear other cases smashing to the ground like dominos. With her back in pain and Army on top of her…the best Ro could find was a “Ride ‘Em Cowboy” Clyde T. Gastin tee-shirt. Not knowing what to do with it, she tried to put it over Army’️s face and then punch it hard. “That Clyde…he’️s like the sexiest boy in AFW!” she teased.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down