Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red wine over beer? Of course!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 4 Empty Re: Red wine over beer? Of course!

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Ryan let out a good snicker "My my, again I shouldn't be mistaken for a lab geek or rich kid." he wagged his finger while talking.

Then in the last round Mr Knight knew that Kozue was going to stop playing around, which he was fine with. In fact he decided to just throw the match, but he'd make it look close to please her. Ending the fight with her having just about 10% of her health.

"But then again my sword skills in this are rusty, think I spend more time fencing in real life I suppose. Regardless I'm a man of my word, please wait." Mr Knight said as he got himself off the bed, moving towards the kitchen he'd open a cupboard door. Showing about three rows of wine bottles, the young man took one from the far row and placed into a small paper bag.

"I'll just put it by the door, you can take it when you're ready to leave." he said as he placed the bag by the door, also making sure to grab Ninjette's sandals and place them there for her.

He would then sit back on the bed and pretend to pout "Is there uh...Any chance I could get a consolation prize?" he would ask with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 4 Empty Re: Red wine over beer? Of course!

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:12 am

And once again, general badassness prevailed - she emerged victorious. Though her senses of bullshit detection told her that there was a strong possibility her threw that last match - she could think of at least three good opportunities he completely missed. The ladylike thing to do would be to acknowledge it and give him the kiss, anyway.

But then again, free wine is free wine. If he wanted to give it to her, who was she to decline?

"Thank you very kindly, kind sir." She put the game on demo, watching as Astaroth got his ass handed to him by a girl half his size. "Now, as for a consolation prize, what would you..." Actually, screw this 'playing coy' nonsense. Was starting to get a little tiresome. "C'mere."

She grabbed him by the collar and pulled him in for a fierce kiss, wrapping her lips over his and letting her tongue crawl along his teeth. After a few moments, she let go and pushed him off, smiling. "There ya go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Ryan was about to ask what he would like for his consolation prize when Ninjette went and fulfilled his request for him.

His eyes went wide for a second before relaxing, it seemed like Kozue was eager considering she had grabbed ahold of his collar and pulled him. But regardless Mr Knight was known to be rather good at kissing, 9 out of 10 ladies recommended it. So he would put his magic to work here, till the kiss ended.

He smiled afterward "Wow, wine does make kisses taste good." he ran a finger under his chin as if he was thinking aloud. His eyes having a cheeky look to them with an ever constant smirk.

"I have Netflix on this if you want to watch anything, got any shows you have a preference for?" Mr Knight said while going back to the xbox dashboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:19 am

He seemed to be impressed - Kozue was quite proud of her kissing skills; she'd put them up against some of the best, and she hadn't heard any complaints, yet. Knight was pretty good, too - enthusiastic, unlike some guys that liked to lay back and let her do the work, like they both didn't have perfectly serviceable tongues.

At any rate, it was appreciated - in fact, everything was appreciated; he'd been the perfect gentleman, and she'd had a real good time, definitely the most she'd had in a guy's apartment that didn't involve the loss of her precious bodily fluids. But...

"Breaking Bad, for the record." She hopped off the bed and started strolling towards her shoes. "But I think I might be hitting the dusty trail, man, if that's all right - didn't mean to stay too long, got to get some rest for training, tomorrow. Don't mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"Ah very well then." Mr Knight said as he stood up, he had the sort of idea that Ninjette came here expecting some sort of one night stand. While in the past Mr Knight had done so quite a few times he was less willing to do so now, at the very least he'd want to know more about the ninja girl before he considered it. Perhaps second or third base there then.

"If you ever need aid in the ring or outside it don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be glad to give a "Lesson in manners" to any ruffians you have issues with." Ryan produced a card with his phone number on it to hand to the ninja girl.

The young man would then take Kozue's hand and he'd kiss it just over her knuckles, opening the door for her after it
"Till next time Kozue-chan." Ryan would say bidding her farewell.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:59 am

Ah, he was kind of a ham, but Ninjette had to admit - the act was growing on her a little bit. Maybe because it didn't seem to be an act, at all; this was just how Ryan was; perfectly quaffed hair, frilly suits, chivalry, all of it. It was a refreshing change of pace, if nothing else. Could she make this a regular? Maybe see some potential.

...maybe. Just in case, she reached back into his pocket and pulled out another card, writing down her number on the back of it. "Same, right back at you."

She just smirked at the kiss and shook her head, a calm grin on her face the whole way out, waving as she sashayed along the floor and picked up her bottle and sandals "See you later, Sir Ryan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Ryan smiled, the ninja girl seemed to be a genuine and decent gal. He took her number and placed it in his pocket, allies in the AFW would always make one stronger.

Even more so when they were doing so out of being amiable with each other, having a ninja on his side certainly made him feel confident at any rate. He had known a wide variety of people here in the AFW, but a ninja? That was most certainly a first, which was odd considering how long he'd been in Japan.

Righto, any time." Mr Knight said as he closed the door, leaning back on it and sighing happily to himself.

Duke looked at him with raised ears, the young man looked at him and said "What do you reckon?" The dog said nothing and merely returned to sleep, Ryan rolled his eyes and began to retire for the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4