Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red wine over beer? Of course!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red wine over beer? Of course!

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 pm

"Yeah once my Father adopted me he made sure I got a formal education, after the way I was living before I was eager to start learning. Did criminology and biology, and he taught me wrestling and I took up fencing to help improve my reflexes in the ring. My whole family wrestles here in the AFW, saw an advert for it while we were wrestling in China." Mr Knight said, sitting on his chair and crossing his legs.

"Thank you for keeping this a secret, in fact as long as I'm telling you this guess I'll spill the guts on another secret of mine." the young man said, making a joking gesture for Ninjette to lean in.

"You probably know this already but....Knight isn't my actual sirname. And I'm quite certain that Ninjette ain't your actual name either." Ryan said, no longer crossing his legs and leaning in his seat with his hands held together in a pyramid fashion.

Back to top Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red wine over beer? Of course!

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:19 am

That must've been nice. All her Dad taught her was how to take a punch. And she only learned that through experience.

"Criminology, biology, wrestling and fencing - you're a walking Swiss Army Knife. Nice." She set the glass down and kicked off her sandals, sliding her bare feet along the kitchen tiles, making her way to the soft carpet on the other side.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. Never did get around to telling you my real name." She wasn't shy about it or anything, she just rarely stayed rooted long enough to get on a first name basis with anyone. Ninjette was pretty much all she ever needed to go by. "Kozue. K to the O to the Z to the U to the E. Kozue Kaburagi, of the New Jersey fucking Kaburagis. And yeah, I kind of figured about your name. Go on, spill, know you want to."

She stopped in front of his sleeping dog and pointed down. "Pettable?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:06 am

Ryan smirked upon hearing the ninja girl's comment on him being a walking Swiss army knife, he had certainly never thought of it like that. When she kicked off her sandals Ryan thought she was getting herself at home, Mr Knight had no problem with it though so he didn't bring it up.

"Very well, I'll call you Kozue from here on. So anyway I said my sirname isn't Knight, it's McCloud. Once I left my birth Father and was taken in I changed my sirname to Knight, it was a childish thing I'll admit but the name grew on me."
Ryan said, taking his coat and draping it loosely over his shoulders.

"Yeah he's pettable, hang on. Duke!" he said, making a whistle noise to alert the dog. The young Labrador stood up and looked at Ninjette, almost as if expecting her to clap him.

"Yeah ol Dukey here was raised to be a dog fighter, till animal protection saved him. I took him in a wee while later, working on him getting along with other dogs but he's decent with humans. Unless they don't come in through the door." Ryan stood up and made his way to the dog, kneeling down to it's level and smiling.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:27 am

McCloud? Macleod? It was enough to make her think of Highlander, and that was always a fun place to go. Even made her start humming a few bars from Princes of the Universe under her breath. She could see Ryan pretty well in the movie, too, and it wasn't just the accent that would make him fit.

She pouted at the story of the dog - no way to treat a fine animal, at all. No way to treat a person, either - she could sympathize. "Aw, come on, boy; ain't got to be afraid of me. Come here." She brought her hand up and petted his head, rubbing her finger on the sweet spot behind his ear - she knew a few dogs back home that seemed to like it enough - he probably would to.

"Anyway, yeah - I walk around with my nickname printed on my butt, so I don't get to talk about what's childish and what's not." She chuckled. "Knight's a cool name to go by, good pick. Suits you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 am

Ryan smiled as he saw Duke warming up to Kozue, the dog never really barked instead just making a noise in his throat.

"Yeah thought I saw writing on your nice backside, at the very least Knight is gonna look cool on a business card so thanks darling." the young man said with a smile as he stood up. He took the TV remote and turned the wall mounted plasma television on. Sitting on the edge of his bed as he did so

"I'm just flicking through the stuff, TV shows can be like a bus. It's never around when you want it." Mr Knight bit his lower lip.

"Man there's nothing on, if you want to watch anything then go for it. Cause my stuff ain't on."" he stopped flicking to some news channel and then flopped back onto the bed, sighing as he lay on top of the soft bed and closing his eyes a little to unwind after his glass of wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:17 am

"Who's a good boy?" She picked up the rubbing,alternating to the other ear. "You's a good boy? Yeah. Yeah, you are."

She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he went to the TV - maybe trying to show off a bit, but she didn't mind. It was honestly just nice to talk with someone, straight up - she couldn't remember the last time someone just invited her over to hang. Probably because she was pretty sure it never happened in the first damn place.

"Could always play something. You got XboxOne, PS4, anything like that?" She stood up and strolled up behind him. "I recognized the music from your intro, I know you got a copy of Soul Calibur II floating around here somewhere. Don't hold out on me, man."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:38 pm

"Hmm now that I think on it we do have a gaming console somewhere. Just let me check the cupboard down the hall." Mr Knight said, checking the inside of his coat pocket for a ring of keys.

Make yourself comfortable, I'll just go take a look." the young man left the apartment without sr. When he checked said cupboard he procured an Xbox 360, held in a small plastic bag to make it easier to carry. Another bag had several game cases in it, Mr Knight figured he should take those with him.

He'd walk back into the apartment, shutting the door with his back. Plopping the stuff on the bed near the pillow.
"I play this with my Sister sometimes, mostly it's Dynasty warriors and XCOM for me. But I heard of soul calibur 2 being on this in HD, ah I remember when my Sister tried to battle Lu Bu on Dynasty warriors. She went all "The fuck?! He killed me in 3 hits!" ha ha." Ryan shook his head and smiled, he then took the Xbox cables and began to hook them to the TV.

"You just kick back and relax Kozue, I do pride myself on being a British gentleman after all." smirking at her before connecting the Xbox to the television.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Make herself comfortable? If there was one thing she excelled at, that was it.

She hopped over the dog and bounced on the bed, squirming a bit and stretching herself out in a Venus pose, enjoying the luxury - much, much nicer than the mat she had back at her sardine can of an apartment. She didn't tend to buy much furniture, so used to pulling up roots and leaving at a moment's notice that there was never any point. Maybe it was time to settle down, do some shopping, actually do what normal people do for a change of pace.

Maybe.

She clapped as he came back - Xbox 360, her favorite of the two last gens. She personally pegged him as more of a Wii sort of guy, good to see he had some taste in more than just fancy wine and pop idols.

"I take pride in having the highest score in Street Fighter at the Pizza Hut on Brick Boulevard." She fell back and enjoyed the pillows. "To each his/her own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Mr Knight cracked a grin, Ninjette certainly too his words to heart it seemed. He didn't mind it though, he had said she could after all.

"Right let's take a look at what we got here....." Ryan took a look through the game cases.

South park stick of truth, civilization revolution. Deus ex human revolution, saints row 4. Think soul calibur's on the hard disk." Ryan said as searched the bag before moving to get the Xbox fired up. While it was starting up Mr Knight would flop back onto the bed.

"Hmmm, I want to just lie down on this whenever I come into contact with it. It's got that effect on me, must...resist...You've taken to it like a native I see with that pose of yours, loving it." he said in a joking tone, shifting his pose so he was looking up at the ninja girl.

"Right let me just check....Yep soul calibur 2 in HD, we also have Netflix as well. So we can watch something later too." Mr Knight would move to grab a couple of controllers, putting one on his lap. He'd take the other and place it near Ninjette, with both hands under the controller as if he were offering a crown to her with a grin.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 pm

The first game on his list caught her right away. "South Park? Really? Would not have pegged you for a fan. Seems a little unrefined for your tastes."

She crossed her legs and gave him a little poke in the side with her toe - this also marked the first time she'd ever been in a soft bed with a guy for anything other than the second most common thing people used beds for. She still wasn't sure if that was what he had in mind with all this - or if that's what she wanted him to have in mind. Things seemed innocuous enough, but not telling if they'd stay that way.

"I'm quite good at laying back and doing nothing, yep." She sat up after a moment, letting her legs sling over the bed as she took the controller. "Learning to be a little more active, though - wrestling's working out better for me than I planned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next