Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Red wine over beer? Of course!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 3 Empty Re: Red wine over beer? Of course!

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 pm

"That's my Sister's! Although I do admire south park for how it's not afraid to rip apart controversial stuff." Mr Knight said to explain how it was there.

When Ninjette poked him with her foot he made a face of mock annoyance, but again he didn't mind. But he made a mental note that if she tried to do that again he'd tickle her, take her by surprise. He wasn't sure if she was a flirty or not though so he'd have to think about that.

I have to try and not be active, what with that lifestyle of mine I told you about. This is me unwinding." he said, moving his body so that he was facing the TV and lying on his belly.

"I shall warn you, I am quite good with Raphael. Many mistake him to be from Spain in soul calibur 2, yet he is from Rouen in France. I have been there myself, I'm just going on a limb here but are you planning on using Taki? You know bring your ninja skills through a ninja fighter?" he said while placing his chin atop his open palm, looking at Kozue with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 3 Empty Re: Red wine over beer? Of course!

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:45 pm

"Right, Raphael's from France. Because when I think French, I think of a Spanish dancing style, an English accent, and the name of an Italian painter." She chuckled and sat back, going far enough to reach over and give his ass a playful smack. "I'd think you were French sooner than him."

She started up and flipped over to the VS mode, going through the choices - she settled on Knightmare, in his class Siegfried costume. "And nah - never play as a ninja in games like this. Way too unrealistic - far as I'm concerned, if you're in a spot where you've got to take someone head on, you've seriously messed up." She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Or you've gotten a job as a pro wrestler in Japan. Either/or, really."

A quick press of the button and Nightmare's signature roared belted out from the big scream, coming through so nice and crisp, you might've thought he was actually in the room. "Knigtmare, he's my man. Long range, not too far, nothing fancy but he gets the job done. Meat and potatoes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Ryan gave a grin towards Ninjette, even when she went and smacked his backside. "Knightmare's a bit hit and miss for me, when he talks he just sounds like he's trying too hard to be a villain. I prefer Siegfried as he's more like a tragic hero"

Then his eyes lowered for a second and he said "Tell you what, since you seem eager. Why don't we make a bet then hmm?" pausing the game by pressing the Xbox symbol.

"So tell me....What would you desire from me if you win...." Ryan said, shifting his body so that it was turned to the ninja girl. His head being balanced by his left hand, a cheeky smirk appearing on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 pm

"But see, that's what so awesome about it - other villains try to downplay, bring it down a notch. Knightmare gets in your face and tells you straight up - 'I'm evil, I'm crazy, and I am going to skull-fuck you with my giant ass sword." She wagged her finger, reciting a line similar to ones she'd given many times before. "A sword with an eye on it. All sorts of badassery, there."

She turned to him and raised an eyebrow - amused, that was one word for it. A bet? And with all sorts of stakes on the line. She had some ideas, but she was more curious on what his ideas where.

"Depends." She reached over and flicked his nose. "You go first. Gentleman."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:28 pm

"Hmmm....." the young man thought to himself, a playful grin appearing on his lips even when the ninja girl flicked his nose.

"How about for me I get a kiss, that's what I'm thinking." Ryan answered while drumming the bed sheet with the fingers of his right hand.

"Now that I've told you what I'd like from you should I win, what do you desire from me? I have an open mind you know." he said, moving his drumming fingers to her leg and trailing down it.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Red wine over beer? Of course! - Page 3 Empty q

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:31 am

Just a kiss? Not bad. She could have imagined a lot more lecherous things, that's for sure - she'd indulge that, sure. He'd been a gentleman so far, and a decent conversationalist; it wasn't too much to ask for, in the long run. She'd certainly done a lot more for men who'd done a lot less, so she was not in a judging position.

"And if I win...if I win..." She pinched one of his fingers as it trailed down her leg, giving it a little twist as she lifted it up. "Bad boy. But if I win? The wine. A fine bottle, too."

"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Ryan's face briefly winced as Ninjette twisted one of his fingers, it then reverted into a pout and he said "Very well, I've got plenty of wine. Now that you mention it I'll have some after this...."

"Well let's get this going then." Mr Knight said, lying on his belly again and picking his controller up. Ryan was just going to use the Raphael trademark. Y Y and more Y, throwing from time to time. But of course being the gentleman that he was he was showing restraint. Merely using timed offense rather than rush down, being as careful as he could and only taking risks when it was in his favour.

"You play pretty well, way better than my old man." Mr Knight said with a laugh while he played.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:15 pm

"Indeed." Kozue picked up the computer and started up. "Let us rock."

Ninjette was a little rusty, but the beauty of Knightmare was that he was a simple character - no crazy combos, no difficult button presses. He was all about controllih the end at a distance, battering them down and finishing them. No pain, all game, and once she saw Raph's movements, got them down pat, eliminating them simple.

"Need some points?" She smirked over her shoulder at the first round ended

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:06 pm

"Well I do prefer the rapier over the broadsword, you have the larger blade. But you'd need room to operate it, shall we?" Mr Knight stated with a rub of his chin.

And soon enough Mr Knight would all of a sudden play a lot more better now, performing guard impacts here and there and punishing Ninjette with the triple botta in tempo.

As if to end it Ryan would end up winning the second round, by performing Raphael's unending stings throw. With the French man repeatedly stabbing Knightmare and ending it with a ring out, an smug grin and chuckle appeared on the young man's lips.

"I'd make the troll face, but my Sister is better at it than I. Lord knows how many times she'd done that to me." Mr Knight would say, he'd then pretend to make a kiss with his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:21 am

"Aw, fuck; you're not supposed to be good at this, that's cheating." She groaned, as he poked his Knightmare into oblivion. He was fast, put Raphael was faster and in serious need of nerfing - she just couldn't get any real momentum going, and down she went, down into the drink with a splash that echoed around the room. You could almost feel the watery defeat.

"Yeah, yeah, enjoy it while it lasts. No way I'm losing to an Ice Road Truckers fan; I've got standards to uphold." Okay, no playing around, this time - she'd go all out, really dig into the arsenal. Knightmare's sucker punch usually caught the speedsters off guard, good way to stun them and set up the big damage - she led in with that, hoping to break ground and take off the life bar in chunks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next