Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double Newcomer Debut!! Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Double Newcomer Debut!! Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Newcomer Debut!! Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 am

Pressing down hard onto Blossom's chest, DB was actually half expecting her to kick out and continue the insanity. But hearing that three count would be music to her ears, primarily because her actual theme music would come blaring out of the speakers soon afterward. DB would rest her hands on her hips and look up at the sky as the crowd was awash with boos and cheers. *Geez, this pint-sized punk almost had me a few times. Just a rookie too...is everyone else here gonna be as much of a headache as her?* The thought made her smile in anticipation, who knows how much stronger she'll be by the time she's done here.

After lifting herself upwards the ref would raise her hand to signify her victory, but all DB thought about was how much more training she'll have to do before the next match, not even giving herself time to bask in the victory. Upon putting her top hat and trench coat back on she would step towards her seemingly comatose opponent, needing to speak with her before parting ways.

"Hey...still alive down there?" she would say as she half heartedly nudged her with her foot.

Last edited by 11497 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Double Newcomer Debut!! Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Newcomer Debut!! Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 am

Blossom stared up at the ceiling, eyes wide, seemingly unmoving save for a few blinks when Death Bunny nudged her. She turned her head, looking up at her opponent, mouth wide and gaping.

"That. Was. Awesome!"

She bounded up and immediately regretted doing it; she was still a little woozy from being nearly plastered into the mat, she stumbled about and nearly smacked right into Death Bunny. "Holy cats, you're amazing. I really liked the part where you had me on the ropes, and was choking me out - that was some sweet stuff. And the way you saw me coming when I tried to trip you up? Super smart. And the TOMBSTONE! Oh, wow. I mean, it sucked to get tombstoned, sure, but the move was just soooooo badass."

She held up her hand. "High five."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 pm

Both the ref and DB would have the same look of confusion as Blossom's boundless energy propelled her off the canvas. After looking at each other and giving the same bewildered shrug, Bunny would shift left and right in order to catch Blossom as she almost tripped over her own feet, eventually falling forward with her head bouncing off of DB's chest. Looking up at Bunny with wide eyed amazement Blossom would start to jabber on and on like a hyperactive Death Bunny fangirl.

"Well....I....Umm....That....Huh....W-Wait!!"Bunny's stammering attempts to get a word in edge wise would be an exercise in futility, the battering of compliments would start to embarrass DB before abruptly ending with a cutsy request for a high five. AHEM.....Death Bunny, does NOT,....high five.

Once the torrent of adulation ceased DB would raise her hand and rest it on Blossom's head. "Listen, I just wanted to apologize for coming off a little rough on you at the beginning. Guess that's just my way of being nervous. Was concentrating so hard on winning I lost track of the fact that we ARE here to show the world what we can do...and I guess have a little bit of.....fun, in the process."

"But DON'T think this makes us friends. You're WAAAY too much sugar for my coffee", clenching her hair to emphasize this point. "Besides, I already have one of you in my life, any more and and they'll start calling me Crazy Bunny."

Releasing her scalp would prompt Bunny to step back and start to stride past Blossom on the side with her hand still extended. At the last second DB will extend her arm back as far as possible and give Blossom a truly thunderous high five, the sound echoing throughout the stadium as Bunny walked up the ramp with her trench coat billowing behind her, an iconic moment if their ever was one.

*One win down...I'm on my way...sis...*

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Blossom rubbed her hand at the impact, giggling despite the sting - Death Bunny tried to hide it, and did a damned good job, but Blossom had the sneaking suspicion that she was a really nice person, deep down. And probably not nearly as deep as she would have ever admitted.

"Bye!" She waved to her as she walked up the ramp, using the hand that still had feeling in it. That was really was a pleasure...in more ways than one. Wrestling around with other woman was a rare thing for her up until this point, and the few times she'd had the chance, it had never been that...intense. Or with anyone with that sort of body. She bit her lip, as the feelings she'd been holding back during the match started to gush out. There was no denying it, really - she was crushing hard. Hentai match? Couldn't hurt to ask.

She sighed, then perked back up as she exited the ring, waving to the crowd as she went. Win or lose, they seemed to be on her side, and that was always a good way to start off a career. On top of that, she'd made a friend - whatever Death Bunny said, that was definitely how Blossom viewed her. All in all, there were much worse ways she could have started her debut, and she had the feeling it was only uphill from here.

Winner By Pinfall - Death Bunny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5