Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers - Page 3 Empty Re: Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:00 pm

"Uh, you must...confuse me with the person that looks at you...in the mirror every morning."
Kelly managed to giggle lightly despite being badly worked over when Deborah could not resist her usual fetishism and licked her feet again. She would wiggle her toes a little for additional excitement and to distract her opponent before she would try to roll around abruptly and get back on top of the other girl again, looking to get a grip at the wrists of her opponent and pin them over her head for a chance to work her own magic on the other girl again, this time maybe in a more Kelly style. Or maybe not...

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers - Page 3 Empty Re: Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Cougra continued to worship Kelly's feet and toes as her excitement was taking over her so easily. When Kelly wiggled her toes, Cougra couldn't help herself at all and she went all out in sucking as many toes as she can into her mouth. This had her distracted so much that she almost couldn't feel Kelly rolling abruptly to make the cat girl move from side to side.

Cougra was still in bliss from sucking Kelly's beautiful toes that she didn't mind that Kelly was on top now. The toes might still be in her mouth if this is so and Kelly would have to get Cougra's hands off those feet first, which would be a little tough to do.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:51 pm

It was really easy to roll Deborah around, which Kelly watched with a certain astounding. Until she realized that her foot was still in the mouth of the other girl who had refused to let go of it.

"Oh, you`re really a sweet mouth for this kind of stuff. Ok, just stay still and you will not be disappointed."
Kelly promised with a little giggle while attempting to not lie flat on Cougra now but kneel beside her with the leg that was not trapped by the other girl, trying to sneak her foot between the legs of her opponent and stroke her sex with her own big toe.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

"MMMM!!" Cougra moaned in her mouth as she felt pleasure in both sucking on Kelly's toes and Kelly teasing between her legs with her own toe. The bliss was making the kitty drool and it was starting to trickle and cover those toes that were still in her mouth. But then, Cougra would reach forth with her own hands to try and grab that other teasing foot. She wanted to suck more of Kelly's toes, but the pleasure could blind her of trying to reach for it.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Kelly smiled at how the other girl melted under her, trying to totally assure her dominance by trying to not only swat the hand of Deborah away but instead catch it at the wrist and pin it on the stomach of the bottom girl while her fingers would glide up and down on the flat stomach of her opponent in case she was successful.

It was actually a little risky to not go and try to remove clothes of Deborah while she was under her, but Kelly thought that it would be a good idea to make her cum first, then remove her clothes and tie her up for a little more fun in the latter part of the match.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Deborah would groan as her wrist got caught and the hand was placed on her own stomach. She giggled lightly as she felt Kelly's fingers gliding up and down on her stomach and she felt that the match was getting more exciting now. As soon as Cougra had enough of sucking Kelly's toes for the while, she would immediately release that foot from her mouth while leaving the saliva on the foot. At the same time, she would also try to push her opponent off with her own feet and free hand in hopes that she can have her chance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Despite the best measures and probably also the maximum capability of her planning ability, her opponent seemed to have other plans and kicked the unsuspecting Kelly away from her with the help of her feet and also a remaining free hand.

"Aw, you don`t want to give up this early? That is too bad, really. I just wanted to do good things to you..."
The Canadian pouted slightly, waving her wet foot lightly for her own comfort before getting up at her knees to immediately lunge at Deborah again to bring her down on the comfy sheets again. She did not want to lose her advantage, and the other girl was also a tempting target...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Cougra only chuckled as Kelly waved her wet foot, seeing that she did a good job on it. After wiping her mouth of the saliva, she would raise her hands up to prepare for Kelly to come at her. She would grunt as she got tackled to the mat, but Cougra would still thrash about like a wildcat. "I know that," said Cougra with a smirk as she was trying to push Kelly off of her. "I just wanted to do good things to you too. So, give me another chance, please?"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:02 pm

"I wonder how everyone comes to the conclusion that wrestling matches are an agreement here in AFW."
Kelly giggled a little bit while enjoying the movements of the other girls body on her own. She did not have to do much, just sandbag Deborah at this point as it seemed.
"But I tell you something, I will do something for my own pleasure and fun. It`s your turn for a little food wellness."
She would add with a glimmer in one of her eyes and a twinkle of her left eye while she would attempt to grab backward to catch an ankle of Cougra, sit herself up and pull the foot up to lick it sideways of her foot with the tip of her tongue.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 am

As Cougra was struggling to get out underneath Kelly, she would hear Kelly say that she's about do something for her own pleasure and fun. "Food wellness? What are you talking about?" As she asked, she would feel her foot being grabbed and pulled in front of Kelly.

As soon as Kelly's tongue touched the side of that foot, Cougra's eyes would widen before she moaned out, "Oh, nooo...not my foot. It...It feels so good!"

Last edited by 971 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next