by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers Empty Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:20 am

Hentai Bed Wrestling Match:
Best 2 out of 3
Winning Conditions: Force your opponent to submit to any Hentai move/hold twice.
Attire: Bra and Panties/Lingerie

Tsukasa would make her way to the room that was to hold her next bed wrestling match. It has been awhile since the kawaii had participated in her favorite match and she was excited, not particularly caring about the hentai aspect as much as she was embarrassed, though only a little, that it was going to be televised. Opening the door, she would she that it was a standard set up for a bed wrestling match with a large bed for the girls to wrestle on with sheets, a blanket, and pillows.

Looking around, Tsukasa would see that her opponent did not yet arrive as she would then get ready for her match, closing the door behind her as she walked towards the bed, taking off her shoes and would begin to strip, revealing that she was wearing a white bra and panties with frills. After removing her clothes, Tsukasa would set them down aside somewhere where they wouldn't get ruffled by the match as she would jump on the bed, bouncing on her knees to check the fluffiness. It was rather fluffy as Tsukasa knew that this was going to be a fun match as she awaited for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers Empty Re: Tsukasa vs Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:27 am

The next to enter the room was Laila LaFleur, the blue haired Canadian internet sensation. At first it had seemed that Kelly would be just another run of the mill jobber, but the slippery fest she had celebrated with Hisako and the bathroom girdle match with cougra had caused the internet and television division of AFW to look over her bio again. As a result of that, she was asked to sign for a bed wrestling match with a girl named Tsukasa, to which she gladly replied.

She made her boisterous appearance by dancing and singing while walking down the floor to reach the ring, mercifully muted for the spectators at the TV and on the web, torturing only the poor guys at the camera with her awkward noise.

She entered the chamber of the match in a sea blue bathing robe, slowly stripping it to reveal her body which was clad in blue lingerie in form of a bra and panties with wave patterns on it, with a pair of matching slippers whom she quickly discarded. Then she weaved to the camera, leaning finally in on the close up camera.
"Hey, there. Guess who's back on the screen. Kisses!!"
Kelly blew a kiss into the camera and smiled broadly for any of her old and new fans before turning her attention to the back and her opponent.
"Hiii, sweetie! I am Laila."
she drew the hi a very long way. Smarks knew her real name anyway, but the I-net community was dear to her so she tried to stay in Kayfabe as long as possible before climbing into the bed.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 am

Tsukasa would be surprised when her opponent entered the room with her horrible singing voice as she had to cover her ears. Although she looked the part and even walked the part, she certainly did not talked the part! Tsukasa would admit that as long as if she didn't sing during the match, everything would be just fine...though she couldn't hold her tongue to launch a snide remark about Laila's voice.

"You suck at singing! Why are singing first of all! We're in a private room with no else besides me!" she shouted as her opponent undressed. It was a rather cute attire with the light blue color and the cute waves on it as her opponent climbed on the bed, still waiting for her answer as she didn't realize how rude her comment could've been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:09 am

"Huh?"
Kelly was more than shocked when accused of being a bad singer while her head got red and she stemmed her hands into the hips.
"I am a very good singer! I would have thought that a wrestler would know a talented performer, but you are just like those morons from the singing contests!"
the lack of understanding in the world was just shocking, but it came as no surprise to the hayseed. But it just needed one person to grasp how great she was at singing, and then she'd fill a lot of halls in no time! She filled them right now, but not with singing.
"Besides, you know that there are cameras in here, right? We're not alone at all."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 pm

"Good?! You sound so bad, nails on a chalkboard sounds like angels!" Tsukasa shot back as she did not like the assault on her ears the moment before the match even began. Throwing a finger at Laila's body as she regarded the answer she gave about being filmed, "There's only you and me in this room! It doesn't matter if people are watching us from the arena!" she shouted back as Laila joined her on the bed.

"So are you going to continue complaining? Or are you ready to cum for me?" Tsukasa would boldly declare as she would stand tall on her knees, ready to put this newcomer in her place, while snagging a win for herself as she was doing rather poorly in the league for a long while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 pm

"How dare you?"
this really angered Kelly. That bitch had no idea of singing and probably was so clueless that she'd have thrown a demo tape of Pavarotti in the trash.
"And I can bitch and moan as long as I want."
she added a little bit sully, but getting ready to fight that mouthy girl but still feeling the need to lecture her a bit.

"And talking about cum, I like the idea of submitting you to my will. In regard that it's best of 3, maybe I should just taste you and lie down for your first miserable attempt of a submission. "
mouthy Kelly was back in the game, and lying down was out of question. She had no idea what this Tsukasa-girl was capable of, but she couldn't be as good as Kelly in the bed, and no way that she was so good as submission expert as herself.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 am

"And you will when I'll be forcing my pussy on to yours!" Tsukasa shouted when Laila talked about bitching and moaning. Tsukasa was only able to say that because she was backstage in a private room, even though if thousands of people are watching, she would never be able to say something that dirty in front of a live crowd. Tsukasa face would go red with embarrassment and anger when she heard Laila take a shot at her wrestling ability, "I'm pretty sure that it'll better than your singing!" Tsukasa shouted as she began to knee walk her way towards Laila as there was no ring bell and figured that this was a good sign to start the match.

When Tsukasa got close, she would go to lock up with Laila by trying to launch herself full body into Laila. If she was successful and ended up on the top position, she would push her breasts down on Laila's to try and see how large they were. If she didn't take down Laila, she would still aim her breasts to go head to head with Laila's as it was some of the few things she was allowed to do as hard-style wasn't allowed in a bed wrestling match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:29 am

"Yada yada. We'll see what song you sing when I eat you out soon."
Laila aka Kelly snapped with her fingers and readied for the assault of the fine clad girl, but wasn't prepared to be the subject of a full body launch, so she went down under Tsukasa with a silent huffing sound.

the breasts of Tsukasa messed with her own, and Kelly began to wonder if she may need a boobjob, but Tsukasa's boobs seemed to be not as large as the one of Hisako, although that was hard to tell on initial contact.

For her own attack, she would try to nibble at the ear of Tsukasa. That move had brought Hisako over the edge and allowed Kelly to win, so it was kind of dear to her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 am

Tsukasa smiled in taking down Kelly to the bed, but would soon begin to shiver when Kelly began to nibble on her ear. "Oh? Get frisky already?" Tsukasa would tease as she would see Kelly's ear not to far away from her mouth as she would move her head forward to catch with her lips as she would return what Kelly was giving her. Tsukasa would then use her legs to tangle themselves with Kelly's to prevent them from creating momentum and leverage to roll over at least limit to how much they could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:08 am

It was the first minutes of the match, and Tsukasa already tried to grapevine Kelly and kissed her back as hardcore as she had done it, which caused her to make big eyes in excitement. She fought the legs of Tsukasa by rubbing them against her own, stretching and bending where she thought it would be needed, not wasting a thought of breaking out at the moment. It was the feeling of combating that motivated her to this.
"That's my game. Sticky and sweet."
she purred with excitement while her hands cruised on the back of her oppoent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content