Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers - Page 6 Empty Re: Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:21 pm

*...Ahn...*
It seemed as if Kelly had no choice but to do the same to Cougra that she had done if she wanted to overpower her, all other options had obviously failed her at this point. It was usually not really one of her desires, but which victims was she able to do for a victory? Obviously very much of them as it seemed.

Reluctantly and with a sigh, she would suck at the breast of the other girl while again trying to bend her arms on the back and tie them together while the cat girl was distracted and so much delighted under the watchful eyes of Kelly this time.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers - Page 6 Empty Re: Rematch: Black Cougra vs. Kelly "The Pony" Flowers

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:04 am

Cougra would moan immediately as she felt her opponent start to suckle on her breast after the mention of them both. The kitty would be in a pleasurable daze as Kelly also grabbed the other arm to tie the bra at the other arm. As Kelly kept on sucking, Cougra would be so distracted by the milk being sucked out and swallowed by Kelly that she didn't notice her own arms being tied behind her back. Soon, it was to late as she exclaimed, "Oh no! I can't move! And you feeding from my milk feels so good!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:47 pm

With a big amount of satisfaction and relief, Kelly realized that she had finally bound the cat girl not only to her will, but also in the truest sense of words by tying her hands behind the back.

"Seems that you are a little tied up in the situation, dear Cougra."
Kelly said in an amused tone before shifting to the other breast of Deborah and relieve her a little bit there too before she would attempt to roll around her opponent so that she could be on top again and spread her legs so that she could lay herself between the legs of the other girl to begin a grind against the sex of the cat girl

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:12 pm

Cougra would pant in pleasure as more milk was drank from her breasts before Kelly got on top of her again. She would look and knew that she was doomed from the moment she felt her hands tied behind her back. When she felt her own womanhood being ground by Kelly, Cougra would moan out loudly, "AAAH!! Stop! Stop! Let me go please! I'll do anything!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Kelly could not resist a big smile while Deborah was pleading that she would do anything to escape her situation. Of course there was an option for the cat girl to get out of her dire situation, but where was the fun in that for Kelly?
"You could always give, you know? Of course you lose the match then, but tell you what, you look far to tempting to me to just let you give up this early."
Kelly concluded with a sly grin while she would place a hand over the mouth of her opponent so that she could not quit early and rob the Canadian of the chance to ride her at her own leisure until she had forced an orgasm out of her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:10 am

"No wait! Wai-MMMPH!!!" Cougra tried to speak but her mouth got covered by Kelly's hand to stop her from doing so. She would moan more as she felt the pleasure continue below her belt as she tried to say, "Waimph! Thm rmm omphm wmmph tm maphe mm cmm." If only Kelly can let her speak so she can understand her proposal.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Kelly had a blast in dominating Deborah at this point, grinding away at her with the greatest of pleasures. Common sense told her that she should just continue in this way, keep the hand on the mouth of the cat girl and dominate her until she would burst under her and Kelly could just accept the inevitable submission.

But her curiosity won and she removed the hand from the mouth of her opponent, but she kept on grinding against the sex of the other girl in the meantime.
"So, what do you have in mind, dear? You`re not exactly in a very good bargain position..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:03 pm

When Kelly got her hand out of Cougra's mouth, the kitty would breathe out easier though she kept moaning under Kelly's continuous rubbing. She would moan as she said, "Uggh....well...since we're close together...nngh...you can finish sucking the milk from my breasts? That always seems to turn me on a lot and make me cum straightaway."

It was a strange thing to ask, but Cougra was being honest about this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Despite her slightly superior attitude, Kelly listened closely to the proposal of Deborah, smiling like a sphinx to let the fish pull in the line with hook and sinker all at once before slowing her bumping motion even more to put up a generous smile and put her index finger on the nose of the bound girl.

"Aww, Cougra-chan, you`re sweet when you beg. And you`re also mean as a rattlesnake if the mood strikes you, but I just can`t say no to you in a situation like this..."
The Canadian said before sliding down a little on the body of Deborah to suck at her breasts like her opponent had requested while swaying her hips on the sex of Debs to pressure her there too.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 pm

When Kelly accepted her request and began to suck on her breasts again, Cougra would immediately throw her head back as she moaned out, "Ahhhh...Oooh, yes. Yes! That's it! Suck me more! Please!" She would pant also as the pleasure was taking over her very fast. She would even shake her own hips to grind against Kelly's grinding womanhood to increase it.

After a while, Cougra would look down at Kelly sucking her breasts and asked through pants, "Is it delicious? Is my breast milk delicious?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next