by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 8 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:23 am

The bell sounds off, and Domino releases Crystal's thigh to let her leg drop however it will. He rolls over onto his back with a distant smile on his face, and he just... breathes... beside her. Man, did he ever love hearing his name announced. It meant he was that much closer to achieving a title. That much closer to recognition.

He pushes himself up to his full height, and the referee takes his hand to elevate it in victory. The teen basks in the waves of praise, his eyes falling shut. Once his hand is released, he turns to offer a hand down to Crystal, presumably still on the mat.

"Hey! Y'alright?!," he shouts, hoping to rouse her. But if she's actually unconscious, he might be making a fool of himself. Eventually, he even nudges at her hip with a boot.

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 8 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:45 pm

The nudge did wake Crystal up, who's eye's moved quickly to gain awareness of her scenario. She looked at Domino standing above her, and soon realized she lost...she was not happy about that. "Damn" She said to herself. She didn't like losing, at all. She slowly stood up. Soaking in the taste of defeat,which she didn't like...at all.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Oh, but once Crystal's on her feet, she'll find Domino's arm reaching to loop her waist. If caught, he'll tug the girl up to his side and wave to the audience, directing some of the praise her way. She did do pretty well, after all.

Given a moment more of that, he turns to face her, smiling brightly. "You're a tough chick, y'know. Want a hand gettin' out of here, though?" The question is posed with a small tilt of his head, a few bangs drifting over his right eye. She seemed like she was in good enough condition on her own, but it felt right to at least offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Crystal was surprised by Domino tugging her to his side. What does he want now? She thought, before some of the praise came to her, she smiled, and waved to the crowd. She then turned her head towards Domino once he spoke. "Thanks.....Sure" She said. She waved to the crowd and little more.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Her acceptance of his assistance earns a friendly side-snugging. That is to say, he tugs her more against his side and flashes another smile. His free hand goes for her closest arm to drape over his shoulders to place most of her weight on him, and he starts walking the girl to the edge of the ring. Once they reach the ropes, he lets her go and presses down on the middle rope with a boot. He pulls the top rope upwards with his hands, creating a comfortable gap for Crystal to exit through.

Once she's out, the model will hop down to the ramp and loop his arm around her waist again to walk her on up the ramp. "Didn't go too rough on ya, did I?," he teases, deliberately bumping his hip aside against hers as they move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Crystal smiled a little bit, she thought about Domino question a little bit, before speaking. "Na,you didn't Ohdee on it" She said, saying a New York slang for overdoing. She smiled.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Domino laughs at her word choice and pauses at the top of the ramp just before the curtains. Still holding the girl securely at his side, he turns around again and waves to the audience, earning one final, parting round of cheer.

And finally, he completes the full circle spin to lead Crystal behind the curtain and backstage.

Match over.
Domino wins by pinfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8