by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 4 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:43 pm

With the girl doubled over, Domino attempts to catch her head under his left arm, and swing her arm behind his neck. He then grabs for the hip of her trunks to yank her body into the air with a grunt. "Hnf!" Once he has her in the air, he straightens his body and suspends her upside-down, leaving her body taut on display for the audience... not to mention to let the blood flow to her head.

"How're ya liking the match so far, red?," the teen muses, head turning to look towards her face.

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 4 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Domino was successful in his attempt, and now Crystal was suspended up-side down, she didn't like this, but responded to Domino "Sure I guess" she said. This is going to hurt? Isn't it? She thought to herself.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Her response earns a bemused snicker from the model. She's taking abuse surprisingly well! The teen turns to begin showing off the girl's stretched body to the audience, keeping her body inverted like so.

"You just lemme know whenever you're ready to be finished," teases Domino. He definitely feels he's in control of the flow of this match. The poor girl they've paired him with seems like she's starting to run out of steam, and after the submission hold he put her through, he can't blame her.

Suddenly, he drops back to the mat, slamming the redhead down hard against the mat on her spine and hips!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Crystal hit the mat. Hard, she came up a little bit,rubbing her back with her right hand then going back down, back on the mat, groaning and moaning. come on Crystal,your better then this. She thought.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Domino curls onto his shoulders to kip up a second time, energetically thrusting a fist into the air. Oh yeah, he's feeling this match. And his confidence only soars with the enthusiastic roar of the audience.

He turns to face the downed girl and smirks. She's still down, so he's going to work her over as much as he can, as fast as he can! And so far, he's been abusing the poor girl's gut quite a bit! So without a second thought, he leaps into the air and overturns his body, arms and legs pulling back to stretch his sleek, six-packed abdominals tight. Those perfect abs are aimed to crash down squarely across her exposed belly in a splash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:57 pm

Now is a good time to get the out of the way! Crystal thought as she saw Domino going to do a splash on her,she quickly rolls out of the way. She see's him splash on the mat,smirking a little bit. That had to hurt....Let's add insult to injury! She thought as she walked over to him and began to stomp his back. She then would try to bring him up to bare,and go for another DDT.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Whump. Domino's taut abs slam against unyielding abs, causing him to bounce once. "Urrf!" Once he's come to settle on the mat, he curls inwards a little. But that's also short-lived, as a boot comes stomping down against his back, forcing him to lie flat as she pummels him. "Aagh!" His body is now officially a little battered, not so quick to cooperate. But man, is he glad he didn't go for the top rope. That might've ended the match right then and there for him.

The teen is pulled up to his feet, head tucking under her arm. His arms loop her waist, back tensing to attempt hoisting her off her feet, but his back isn't quite done sussing out the pain from those stomps. He finds himself yanked down to the mat again, head slamming into the mat. He pops back up to his knees, dazed, and drops again onto his back in a sprawl, lain out before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Crystal smirked, finally the match was going in her favor. She walked the sort distance to him,and mounted him and began to punch him, a little to the stomach and a little to the face. She then stopped, and got off of him, pulled him up to his feet and irishwhipped him to the ropes, hoping he would bounce back, straight into her clothsline that she was preparing. if not, she would just spear him.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Finding her hips setting over his, Domino is at first a little confused. It's not an entirely unpleasant sensation, but any tingling sensations are quickly knocked out when she begins punching him. Domino grunts with the hits to his abs, arms swinging in to cover. Only one punch lands against his face, firing up his anger again. This chick has a damn fetish for punching his face, and it's getting on his nerves! He can't let this go unanswered!

Hauled back up to his boots, Domino finds himself whipped to the ropes. His boots hammer along the mat and he turns, straining the ropes against his back to build up momentum. Just as she'd intended, the model comes charging back at her. But he doesn't plan to play by her rules. He's already in motion, the speed and force is already built up. All it takes is a leap, and he's launching himself at her.

Oh yes, a spear will happen. But it won't be one from her. Domino's aiming to ram his shoulder hard into her midsection to take her back down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm

"Oh crap" Crystal said out loud as Domino came launching at her with a spear, she was hit and sent down to the mat with a yelp. This guy seemed to have a fetish or something with hurting the midsection, because that what he was targeting every goddamn move.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next