by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 2 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 am

Oh, that satisfying feeling of boots hammering into a body. He just knows it takes its toll on the other wrestler. Even though it drops him flat on his back, the effect it has on the opponent is so much worse. Well.. unless they're a brick wall. But what're the odds of that happening twice?

Domino quickly gathers himself back up to his feet and takes off running for the ropes to his left, leaving her there and hopefully still gathering her wits. He stretches the ropes taut against his bare back, building up momentum rapidly before rebounding towards the redhead. With a leap, he attempts to catch her around the neck with his left arm to drive her body down against the mat in a bulldog while he lands on his rear.

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 2 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:48 am

Spittle came from Crystals mouth as she was hit by bulldog,she landed on her back on the mat,she rubbed her head for a little bit, before beginning to get up,she was slowly coming back to her wits.

"He's starting to gain momentum,damn." She said as she got up,a little wobbly.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:56 am

Seeing her take the hit that hard, Domino springs back up to his feet and turns to the audience. His right fist thrusts into the air, eliciting a pop from the spectators. How could he not play it up a little after a hit like that? And by the time she's on her feet again, he turns to re-assess her.

She's wobbly. Still reeling from the bulldog. Perfect. She'll hopefully be more pliable. An almost predatorial smile edges over his lips. "That's what you get when you mess with a model's face, beautiful," he quips.

Suddenly, he attempts to grapple onto her. If he can manage, he'll loop his left arm behind her legs, the right arm behind her upper back to scoop her up off her feet and cradle her against his chest. The possibly comfortable hold is maintained for only a second, though, as he intends to drop to a knelt position and smash her back over his upturned knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:07 am

Grappling, not one of Crystals strong points. Shes not bad at it, but not good at it either.She tried to do a turn behind Domino,to avoid the grapple, and grab his waist behind him and go for the German suplex.

Please work.She thought,or this match wouldn't last long.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 am

Perhaps Domino was getting ahead of himself in his plans to abuse the redhead. She slips free of his grasp and loops her arms around her toned midsection. His eyes widen, hands setting over hers, feeling her palms against his smooth skin. Her arms suddenly bite into him and he finds himself yanked into the air and dropped back, slamming the back of his head and shoulders against the mat. "AGH!"

Should she let him go, he banks off the mat and twists over to lie on his side with a little groan. If she keeps ahold of him, he'll just hang there in her bridge for a moment, reeling from the hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:31 am

Crystal let out a sigh of relief, she let go of Domino,and got up and pointed at him."Ima de wa watashi no bandesu" She said, Japanese for now it's my turn. Crystal did speak some Japanese, but that's for another day. She grabs a fistful of Domino's hair and brings him to his feet,she hooks her left around the back of his neck,and with the other,did a thumbs up, she then lifted her one leg,hoping to get a DDT off.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 am

Still groggy, Domino hears the girl spit Japanese at him with an American accent. In the back of his head, it registers as kind of funny. But he understands Japanese, fortunately. He'd be in a bad way if he didn't, being in Japan now and all.

Domino's jet black hair is grabbed, and he's pulled up to his feet with a wince. That's a new one. He isn't used to his hair being pulled around! Not since he wrestled in America! His head is jammed under her arm, his arms looping around her waist. "Wh- ack!" His head is driven against the mat, forcing him to pop upright onto his knees in recoil. And finally, the young model drops flat to his back on the mat, dazed and head throbbing.

There, he lies before her. He needs a moment to regain his senses. So he remains still, but for the heavy rise and fall of his toned pectorals and sleekly trim abdominals. "Ung...," he groans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:11 am

Crystal sat there on her butt, looking at Domino with a smile on her face, she went to pin him, but then stopped. "Oh right, have to piledrive him before pinning" She said,she got up and walked over to him,raising her arms and flexing before grabbing his left hand and pulling him up,and putting him between her legs. Thinking he was too groggy to counter, she didn't elbow him, instead getting ready for a tombstone piledriver.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:31 am

Domino feels her hands set over his body as she starts to pin him, continuing to groan a little. As she stops, his eyes open to halves. As his hand is taken and pulled, he cooperates and raises. He leans over as she wishes, only a smirk takes to his face. It's way too early to count him out just yet. This teen is a bundle of energy, and while the girl seems tenacious and tough, he's not about to go down so easily!

With a sudden twist, Domino throws his right arm upwards to collide his tensed bicep against her jaw in a wrestling-style uppercut!

"Not so fast, red!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:39 am

Crystal rubbed her jaw. "Still got some fight in ya? Good." She said with a smile, she threw a punch back,also aimed at Domino's jaw. She smiled a little bit,as she threw another punch,then another, one aimed at his stomach the other his sides.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next