by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 3 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 am

By this point, Domino's come to expect those punches. And predictably, she's aiming for his head again! The spry teen dips low and weaves around her, evading that initial punch and the subsequent combination. The maneuver ends him at her back, where he attempts to grab onto her.

If caught, Domino attempts to lock on an abdominal stretch hold! His left leg goes to set over her left thigh, his upper body ducking under her right arm. His left arm reaches along her shoulders and behind her neck, where he'll at last begin straightening his body, forcing hers to twist to the side and backwards. This position will put considerable pressure along the girl's toned belly, his right hand setting flat to her stomach.

"Lots more, babe! Lots more! I plan to be the one on top tonight!," he notes. But the fact that she said that is amusing. It's totally something he would've said!

Back to top Go down

Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey - Page 3 Empty Re: Piledriving the Point: Domino vs. Crystal Alvey

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 am

Domino was successful in his attempt, and now Crystal was in for a world of hurt. She grimaced,groaned and moaned as he applied the hold, and since there was no way to get out of a abdominal stretch (To my knowledge) all she would do was endure the pain.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:41 am

Domino steadily plies more pressure into the hold, wrenching on the poor girl's midriff. The hand flat against her stomach curls its fingers, digging into her abdominal muscles to clench and squeeze in a stomach claw.

Seeing that she's in a real predicament, the audience's cheer ramps up. The fact that the hold puts their bodies tight together isn't lost on them, either. Domino's hips are ground firm to Crystal's rear, every little twitch and squirm she makes causing their bodies to brush together. "Shame this match can't end with a submission, huh?," he teases as he digs his fingers into her abs harder, testing the firmness of her muscle. "Lott'a folks would tap out to this! I call it the Sterling Stretch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:48 am

Crystal didn't speak back, her grimace getting larger as the pain got bigger and bigger, her groans and moans louder, and her struggling doing nothing but making the hold worse.

God damn this hurts like hell. She thought.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 am

The poor referee girl looks to be at a loss. She can tell Crystal is being put through torture, but this match can't end in a submission! Whatever happens, she has to be piledriven before she can be pinned! So the most she can do is make sure Domino isn't injuring the poor girl.

Domino, though, has no intention to go that far. The girl's got spirit'n spunk - it'd suck to make her hate him. And it'd suck to push too hard in general. He wants to win, but not that way. Still, the pressure steadily increases, until he's twisting in short, quick beats, sending ripples of pain shooting along her midsection. His fingers rake down along her stomach until a finger hooks her bellybutton, gouging. He's waiting for some sign that she's wearing out, or the pain's growing too much. A yelp, a cry, whimpering... some telling signal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 am

Finally, Crystal couldn't hold it in no longer, she let out a whimper at every twist, her grimace growing even bigger and her moans and groans louder,Crystal normally can take lots of pain, but not this much for this long.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:29 am

'Theeere we go...'

Domino slowly detangles from the girl, satisfied that she's been through enough of his submission finisher. He attempts to turn her around to face him, arms going to loop around her waist to pull her body tight to his again. Except this time, it'll be face to face, her breasts pressing to his pecs, abs to abs, and hips to hips. His arms tense and pull, grinding her body against his in a bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 am

Crystal was not getting a break in the grueling holds.As soon as Domino released her, she found her self in a bearhug. She put her hands on his arm holding her,and began to try and kick his legs out. At least trying to get out of the hold.

Last edited by 12467 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Domino ratchets up the pressure, his biceps flexes under her hands. His back arches inwards, pressing his body harder against hers, leaving no space between them. At this proximity, every heated breath the model exhales laps against her lips. Those amethyst eyes are locked to hers, burning at first with determination.

Then with surprised pain.

Her boots thump against his shins, and by the second time, elicits a yelp! "Fine, fine!," he concedes, releasing the girl all at once. He swings his right fist in low, aiming to deliver a hard punch to her tenderized abdominals and hopefully keep her stunned. "No hugs for you!"

Last edited by 12089 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Crystal sighed a sigh of relief as Domino let go of the bearhug, but then grunted as he punched her right square in the abdominals. She doubled over, her hands on her stomach. Right now, Domino had the advantage in this match, and Crystal knew it.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next