Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:53 pm

"Agh!"
Gina gasped in surprise when she was put in the sleeper hold, with her arms quickly starting to flail around in panic before she would fruitlessly attempt to pry the arms of Mikayla away from her throat and her head in general.

Although a little bit more experienced than in her first matches some months ago, a choke submission hold was something she was not used too. Feeling a little bit lightheaded and weakened already which dampened her panic feelings, she would attempt to frantically hammer her an elbow in the ribs with a backward motion to get the other girl off her.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina - Page 4 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina

Post by Cpkeyes Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:22 am

Mikayla grunted once Gina launcher her elbow to Mikayla's ribs and hit them. She let go of Gina, and then got up, and tried to bring Gina up to her feet, grab her waist, and lift Gina up, and invert her, to where her head was between Mikayla's hips, and her hips on Mikayla's chest, and then Mikyala would go down, for a nice little piledriver.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:24 pm

"...Guuhh..."
After finally getting Mikayla kind of off her with the desperate elbow to the side of her opponent, the feisty Brazilian tennis player took a deep breath before she was picked up again.

"Aw, no...Let go!"
She wailed when he was quickly picked up again, no doubt to be subjected to a hard move anyway. Her arms flailed around while she was frantically thinking of a way out until she would try to put her arms around the neck of her opponent and drop down on her knees for an improvised chin breaker to get the pesky girl off her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Mikayla chin hit the mat hard. She groaned, Gina was in good position on,her arms wrapped around Mikayla's neck,with Mikayla dazed from the chin breaker, Gina could do whatever she wanted now, she was in the drivers seat, at least at this moment.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:36 pm

With her opponent now downed, Gina could show her boastful side a little more.
"Phew."
She let out before getting up and smiling proudly. The girl had been really annoying and punished her hard with her actions, so Gina was in the right mood for a little give back action on Mikayla. Smilling proudly, she would wave to the ranks of the fans in a generous motion like if she was a queen who was ready to let them throw some bread to their starving children, earning boos and a grimace from the former tennis ace.
"STOP THAT, MORONS!"
she yelled.

To punish that and her opponent, she would attempt to jump high and drop down an elbow on the chest of her opponent.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Mikayla lye there, groaning, she would smirk at the crowd booing Gina and Gina reaction, but she was in pain. The fact that Gina landed a elbow on her chest didn't help. The air was beaten outta of her. She came up a little bit, then back down to the mat.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Another hit? Nobody was more surprised than Gina that her next move had also set and further hammered on the other girl, so she was quite full of herself.
"THATS IT!"
She yelled again while her face reddened at the prospect of glory and the thought of winning her first match in AFW. And it was still so that nobody deserved it more than the former tennis ace! At least in her own eyes, but probably everyone who knew her better would maybe disagree.

Armed with that thought, she would attempt to hook a leg and pin Mikayla to the floor while the referee went down to start a count.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm

*sorry for taking so long to post! family stuff and I have a concussion right now, so excuse the short post*

"One!"

Mikayla groaned as Gina hooked her leg, which suddenly jolted her to kick out of the hold, as the ref made a one with his finger, Mikayla tried to get up, and hopefully bring this back against Gina.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:09 am

OOC: No problem, take your time.

Despite the claim of the Brazilian that this match was already over, her opponent also kicked out in a convincing fashion. And at a one on top of that! Getting frustrated and furious all at once, she would get up as fast as she could to intercept the other girl.

"So, you want to play hardball! OK!"
She yelled before attempting to hit Mikayla with a hard kick into the side. She would show this infidel how things worked around here with the former tennis player. Not that she had won the world here up to until now, but things would soon swing around in her favor!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 am

Mikayla slowly got up,before Gina kick meet her side. Mikayla yelped and held her side with both hands, a pained expression on her face, as she rubbed her side.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next