Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina

Post by Harrier Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:41 pm

With another crisis barely averted, Gina was now on the move to finally get a grip on Mikayla instead of averting her completely or be even forced out of the ring by the stormy girl.

"...Gn..."
Although her stomach still hurt a little bit with her grunting over it too, she would try to drive her opponent back into the ropes and press her in them, waiting for the referee to push between them so that she would show her back to the Brazilian which would try to sting her opponent in classical heel fashion into the eyes with two fingers

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina - Page 3 Empty Re: Standard Match: Mikayla vs. Gina

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Mikayla back was driving and then pressed to the ropes, of course, in typical Mikayla fashion, she stayed calm, and waited for a opportunity to strike, The referee began to push between them, showing her back to Gina. Gina two fingers gouged into Mikayla's black eyes, Mikayla yelped a little bit, and if Gina withdrew her fingers, she would begin to rub her black eyes.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.
https://www.afwrpg.com/t15025-emily-anderson#416639

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 am

"Ha!"
Gina let out in a triumphant fashion for her little trick, beaming proudly despite the audience booing her in shrill and other voices for that rude behavior.

Trying to keep her steam, she would try to keep up and shoved herself sideways to block the referee away from her opponent before attempting to grab a hand of Mikayla and throw her in the ropes on the opposite site where they were now while lowering her upper torso for a back body drop in the middle of the ring. That should teach her not to mess with Gina Lees, the best wrestler in this ring!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Mikayla, was sent head first into the mat, she groaned for a little bit, her vision slowly coming back, before slowly getting up, pretty ticked off by Gina's cheating she hated cheating. She got in a stance, and decided to take a much slower approach, she walked over to Gina,and waited for her to make the first move so she could at least try to reverse it.

Hopefully.

Unless I ask, don't grope my characters (through stinkfaces are fine, that's an actual move).

Important Note
I have a habit of getting interested in something else and leaving for a period of time, sorry for that.

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 pm

With her back body drop connecting, Gina would look a little bit surprised that this very basic move, basically one of the first moves she had ever learned, would really work on a seasoned worker in the middle of a real wrestling ring. sometimes the simple ideas seemed to be the best ones, something which she had not taken into account.
"Not so mouthy now, eh?"

This surprise was not good for her as it enabled her opponent, but Gina had a happy smile on her face when she attempted to drive her boot in the stomach of the other girl for a nice little DDT.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:49 pm

And thus Mikayla was sent back head first into the ring by the DDT. She groaned a little bit. If Gina held on to the DDT, she would just wait to see what she was going to do, if she let go, she would try to get up, if Gina didn't cheat or something, and go kick her in the stomach, and then go for a quick spike piledriver, a real quick one that gave Gina only a small window to reverse. Hopefully she let Mikayla go.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:02 pm

With her second move also going through and Mikayla planted on the map, Gina was overjoyed. She even shook a fist as a symbol of victory while she got up and jumping on the spot once before she turned on the heels for a little celebration before she would soon pin this looser.
"YES! That`s how it is done!"
She cheered for herself, trying to dare the audience to say something different.

Sadly for her, this whole procedure took a little bit long, so when she turned around, her opponent was already on her feet, she was lifted up in the air and her head crashed on the mat!
"UUHH!? "
Her gasp was half surprising and half painful before she laid still on the mat, shocked and dazzed all at once.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Mikayla smirked. "Not so mouthy now?" She mocked, as she mounted Gina's back, and tried to put her in a camel clutch, by putting Gina's arm's over her knees, grabbing her knee with both hands, and then pulling up. She didn't plan on getting the submission, at least not yet. So she would hold the hold for a little bit before letting go, if Gina didn't try anything.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:41 pm

"...Ooww..."
Gina, after a healthy round of complaining was about to roll around and get up when she felt Mikayla mounting her back for a camel clutch.

"...Uhn!..."
She was about to strike out to get the girl from her back when her arms were grabbed and she was bended backwards. Immediately she started to squirm and wiggle like mad in the grip of the girl, trying to bend in any way to kick her opponent of her. Eri had also put her into such an action, and she remembered very well how much hurt was in that move.

"Ow! That hurts!"
She explained, or rather complained, before she was released on the mat again where she kept lying, moaning and groaning.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpkeyes Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 am

Mikayla smirked a little bit, before clapping and walking over to Gina, she tried to sit her up, and then wrap her left arm around Gina's neck, and put the right hand on stop of her head. Putting Gina in a sleeperhold, she was hoping to weaken Gina, through if she passed out, she would take that.

Important Note

My wrestlers.

Cpkeyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next