Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mindy Priest vs. Domino

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mindy Priest vs. Domino - Page 6 Empty Re: Mindy Priest vs. Domino

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Seeing Mindy still on a knee gives her teenaged opponent the hopes of really nailing her with something big. Something that'll hopefully take the wind completely out of her sails. But he has to act quickly.

Without hesitating, he turns and runs for the nearest ropes, boots pounding along the mat. And then, that pounding will go silent as Domino leaps into the air to plants those boots on the second rope. Using the elasticity to springboard back towards her, he twists in the air to face her, arms reaching out, body taut, and attempts to hook her around the neck. If caught, she'll hopefully be forcefully driven down to the mat hard on her front, bulldogged. Unlike the typical move, however, Domino won't be landing in a seated position - he's putting everything into the attempt, and will be landing alongside her on his other forearm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

As Mindy made her way to her feet, one thing that alarmed her was that Domino had disappeared from her field of vision. She had to get up and face him before he went on the offensive...! However, when she was still on one knee, she heard his heavy footsteps behind her rapidly moving away, and then disappearing all of a sudden. What in the world?

The muscle girl did not even have the chance to turn around and look at him. Out of nowhere, a forearm caught the back of her neck, and Mindy's face and front were slammed onto the mat in a flying bulldog. "Gahah!" Lying on her front again, Mindy would be staying down this time, too stunned to react after the strong jolt on her neck and chin.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]Mindy Priest vs. Domino - Page 6 JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Domino lies beside the girl for a moment, his arm resting along the back of her shoulders. His head turns to look towards her face, and he nips onto his bottom lip. He really hopes he didn't break anything with that. The girl does have a really pretty face, and he'd feel pretty bad about damaging it. But on the plus side, it looks like that hit might've done her in.

Still, she's been coming back from a lot of punishment. He can't be sure. He needs to finish this girl off. His hand runs along her sweaty back until he hooks her around the waist. Domino lifts to his feet, dragging the muscle girl with him, and he tries to turn her back to him. If the girl doesn't struggle free, he'll begin setting her up for a finisher.

His left leg hooks over her left thigh. His upper-body ducks beneath her right arm, and he reaches his left arm along her shoulders behind her neck. This position presses his hips tight to her rear, his right hand finding her smooth abdominal muscles. His body suddenly straightens to wrench her upper-body back and to the side, stretching her belly taut hard in an abdominal stretch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:32 pm

"Uuuhh..." The blonde girl groaned, slowly moving one hand to massage her chin. It didn't feel like she had broken her nose or anything, but her face still stung like hell. "This is no good! I gotta get back up before-" Her train of thought was interrupted by the feeling of a hand trailing over her back. Domino apparently wanted her on her feet as well. Still feeling weak from the bulldog, Mindy decided not to fight against it; she had a better chance of turning the match around when she was upright, regardless of whether her opponent had "helped" her or not. "When he turns to face me, maybe I can sneak in a punch. Or I could try and scoop him up for a slam! Yes, I'll do that..."

But Mindy's plans went down the drain when Domino turned her around, making her face away from him! Alarmed, she attempted to throw an elbow back at him, but he narrowly ducked under it before raising his head again, trapping her right arm behind his back. Before she knew it, she was trapped in yet another hold, with her back glued to Domino's front and her six-pack abs stretched stiff under his hand."Ngh! Again? You seem to have a thing for making girls submit..." She winced as he wrenched her body and shoulder. "Not all of us are into that, you know?" She hobbled on her free foot, trying to move away from him, but with one arm and leg hooked in place the best she could do was move him a couple of inches with her.

Last edited by 11155 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]Mindy Priest vs. Domino - Page 6 JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:47 pm

With the hold successfully locked in place, Domino's fingers curl against her stomach. At first, they rake down along her firmed abdominals, feeling each contour and line of her sixpack under his fingertips. But then, they dig in, testing their firmness and durability with a squeezing claw. "I prefer pinning," he replies, head turning to smirk down at her. "But you're tough. You've lasted through more than a lott'a girls!"

And part of that is his fault, he knows. In retrospect, he's been a lot nicer to this girl than he probably should've. He likes her, there's no doubt about that. But she's a tough competitor - not fragile. He should've been relentless from the beginning. Now, he can only hope to milk this hold for all it's worth and either end things here, or take away her will to fight back.

As she squirms, it just brushes their sweaty forms tighter together. Domino begins a steady, rhythmic twisting to the side to create a pulsing, ripping strain along her belly, all while his hand clenches harder, squeezing those sleek abs. "This has'ta hurt," he murmurs to her between labored breaths. "But I can't... take any more chances. I've gotta... show these people... I can be the champion..! I'll make this up to you..." The teen twists harder. "...Promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 pm

As if the tightness of the hold wasn't enough, Mindy now had to deal with five fingers trying to claw into her belly. At first, she steeled her abs as if holding her breath, and for a moment Domino's fingertips would be stopped by rock-hard muscle. But she couldn't keep this up forever; out of all her body parts, the abdominals had been the main focus of Domino's attacks, and after a while her endurance ran out. Her mouth opened in an o-shape as he clawed into her firm flesh, adding a new dimension of pain to the submission hold. "Ack! Eeeck..."

Every twist of Domino's body sent another jolt through Mindy's torso, stretching her abs to the limit. "Ngh... you won't have to... make this up to me! Because... ACK!" A particularly strong pulse of his hip forces her to interrupt her words with a groan. "Because... I'll win in the end..." She talked big to maintain her own confidence high, as she needed all her willpower to ride through this hold, but she had little to no means of escape here. She would try to plant her free foot on the mat and hobble towards the ropes in front of her, hopefully dragging Domino with her. They weren't the closest ropes, so it would be a long struggle, but in her position this was the only direction she could move in.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:22 pm

She hobbles, and Domino moves with her. But he keeps twisting on her abs, trying to stretch and strain her body to the limit. The more her endurance wears out in her belly, the deeper and tighter his fingers go, one going so far as to hook and gouge into her bellybutton. Domino pants raggedly as he struggles with her in the hold, sending those ripples of pain cascading along her body.

"Don't overdo it," he breathes. "I like you, I don't wanna hurt you!"

The more she pulls and strains, the deeper his fingers dig into the pit of her stomach, the harder he twists on her body. It's quite a show for the audience, the sight of the girl struggling to hold on, being brutalized by the male, their bodies tangled and grinding in the submission hold. The effect certainly isn't lost on Domino, either. The feeling of dominance over her is a thrill, every second until what he's sure is bound to be a submission building up the feeling more and more in him.

Last edited by 12089 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Mindy advanced at a snail's pace, using every last bit of her raw strength to tug Domino along. Her hip pressed against his lower abs and crotch every time she moved, once more trapped incredibly close to him. "I'm not... overdoing it... OOW!" The muscle girl had abandoned all pretense of staying cool and keeping her voice down; she now cried out with every step she took and every twist he made. Her abs felt like they were on fire, as if she had done a thousand sit-ups in a row without stopping.

In this fashion, Mindy slowly crawled three-quarters of the way towards the ropes; however, all of a sudden, she was stopped on her tracks by the sharp pain of Domino's thumb digging into her bellybutton! "NOOO!" She shook her head in pure agony. In a reflex attempt to protect itself, her bellybutton contracted, but all this accomplished was sucking his finger even deeper inside and giving him more leverage to gouge her. She ceased moving, with this new trick of his nearly sending her over the edge. "No! I... I..." She babbled, desperately trying to resist the fingers that clawed so deeply into her punished belly.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

She's so close. So close! Domino could feel her body about to betray her, about to give in! Her belly convulsing under his stressing fingers, realizing that gouge was really pushing her over the edge. No relief for the girl's stomach, no chance to curl and toughen up. He digs in deeper, harder, subtly grinding up against her back and shorts as he works her abs taut. There was no hiding that he was getting a guilty sort of thrill out of this moment, savoring every passing second. The teen's heart hammers in his chest, breath hot and ragged, yearning, craving for the moment of her submission to him.

And now she's stopped moving! She's so close!

"Say it!," Domino urges,. He gives a sharp twist and clenches harder, finger digging fiercely into her bellybutton, probing, gripping. "SAY IT!"

The arena is roaring in cheer and anticipation. The referee girl stands before them, her eyes widened and waiting for that moment she might give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm

The rookie's mind was going blank from the flaring pain. Her abs just couldn't be stretched any tighter, and Domino's fingers burned like hot iron piercings embedded into her muscles. Beads of cold sweat roll down her face, and she had to shut her eyes just to concentrate and fight back the urge to tap out. "AaaaAAHH...!" His insistent twist extracts a long cry from her. All around them, the fired up crowd chanted the two wrestlers' names, waiting on the edges of their seats to see whether Domino's submission hold was strong enough to crush Mindy's spirit. A thin trickle of saliva slid from the corner of her open mouth and down the side of her chin. "AAAH! NO! GH! I... I... I GI-"

"..........."

Mindy's voice faltered for a moment. Everyone thought she had reached breaking point... but much to the crowd's surprise, they then saw her free arm tense up and form a fist! "GGAAAAAAH!" A scream of protest erupted from her lungs as she suddenly started moving again with all her might, stretching her arm towards the ropes in a last ditch effort. Would she be able to reach them in time?

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next