Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Killer King vs Mindy Priest

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Killer King vs Mindy Priest Empty Killer King vs Mindy Priest

Post by KillerV Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:35 pm

NHB Match
Win by Pinfall/Submission

Killer King vs Mindy Priest 8460246954_c7b6da4098_z.jpg

King getting ready for his match, which its one of his favorite kind, a No Holds Barred match where everything and anything goes, couldnt help himself but feeling pretty good about it. "Oh yeah! RAWR!" He doesnt know who that person too well other than seeing a picture of her really tough and strong, kind of hot too and wouldnt mind dominating her unless shes a lot stronger than she looks. "Hmph, no matter, women still a weak ass women!" He thought, pretty confident that he can beat this Mindy Priest person without breaking a sweat.

Heading out on stage wearing slightly different for this match, dark red trunks, black boots, and his signature black evil leopard mask, roaring out loud to the rowdy booing rude crowd, always fueling King with those kind of reactions. He takes his time to be cocky while heading to the ring, climbing himself in and up to the corner, looking out on stage just waiting to see will she be wearing and what will she do to deal with the most dangerous, evil man beast that walks in the league of AFW. "Hehe... this bitch is mine!"

Last edited by 6075 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Killer King vs Mindy Priest Empty Re: Killer King vs Mindy Priest

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:49 am

Killer King vs Mindy Priest 1293212-M4V03UK.jpg

A few moments later, Mindy Priest's entrance song started playing in the main stage, and the muscle girl appeared atop the entrance ramp, clad in her white sports bra, tight black gym shorts and fingerless gloves. She smiled and waved back at the fans, eliciting a big wave of cheers and calls from the audience. She had appeared in just a few matches so far, but she had already become popular among the crowd, what with her powerful moves, her baby face and her rockin' body. A portion of the crowd even chanted her name, pumping her with strength. She was feeling pretty confident tonight! She made her way down the ramp, pulling herself up to the ring by the bottom ropes.

However, unbeknownst to her, more than a few fans had come not just to see her fight, but to see her get demolished...

Once she stepped into the ring, the first thing that caught Mindy's attention was the figure standing on the opposite corner. Her heart dropped a beat. "Eh...?" The fighter before her was, in one word, surreal. He was terribly muscular, much taller than her - a first for her in the AFW - and, to top it off, he wore a strangely realistic tiger mask. A bit hesitant, Mindy stepped forward and offered him a handshake. "H-hi, my name's Mindy." She tried not to be intimidated by his appearance, putting on a smile on her face. "Wow, you're pretty... big..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]Killer King vs Mindy Priest JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:26 am

King looking out from the ring to see on stage who this girl is and what she looks like, he figures she'll be scrawny and tiny like every girls he have faced in the past, this one is no different. But once this Mindy Priest shows up, his eyes slightly widen with right eyebrow raise up under the mask, he was bit surprise of what he sees in this girl, pretty well fit and showing more muscles than anyone he have ever seen, plus shes fairly tall too, all the worth wild for the beast as he thinks he could still dominate her, making his mind go wild of everything he can think of doing to her.

Once she steps inside the ring to come face to face with him, he stares down at her to that hot face and that finely large breasts, she seem to be intimidated by him which its normal for the beast, looking to see her hand offering an handshake, he grins hiding under the mask and decided to be 'fair' for just this time. "Killer King the name... and yes... I am pretty big babe...." He grab hold of her hand and shook her for handshake, but his grip slowly tighten, squeezing her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:48 am

Mindy apprehensively shook the hand of this monster of a man. He looked even bigger up close, and it wasn't just a matter of physical height: he had an intimidating, predatory aura around him that made her feel so very small when facing him head-on! But she had to hold her ground, and she stared back without fear at his ferocious, lifeless mask.

Killer King? That was surely just a stage name, of course, but a person who named himself "Killer"-whatever was enough to ring a bell inside Mindy's hand. It was unlikely that he was anything like the face wrestlers Mindy had faced so far in the AFW. "Er, I'm not really a 'babe'- ow!" She then just noticed that his handshake was turning into a tight, finger-crushing grip. She quickly tried to wrench her hand away from his grasp, taking a step back if she succeeded.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/mindy-priest-t7579.html:3kx69zdu]Killer King vs Mindy Priest JyBekac.png[/url:3kx69zdu]

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:08 am

King having his hand shook Mindy's hand and looking at her pretty face as his grip slowly tighten those soft hand, her expression were cute and priceless before she yank her hand out of his, he chuckles loud enough for her to hear through his evil mask. "Did that hurt? Sorry, sometimes I cant tell how strong and powerful I am hah!"

He lightly shrug before turning his position into his wrestling stance. "Im ready whenever you are babe... and yes, you ARE a babe to me." He said, waiting for the bell to ring before slowly circling around her looking for any kind of opening at Mindy. "Dont think I'll go easy on you." He said, trying to reach out to place his hands onto her shoulders with a deep stares into her eyes, hoping to pushes her back against the turnbuckle with little bit of his strengths. "Hmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:25 am

Mindy managed to wrest her hand away from King's forceful handshake; luckily, she got away early, because she didn't know how far he was willing to go with that stupid game of his. She frowned, looking at him while she massaged her wrist to ease the pain. "What's the deal with him? Ah, I hate dealing with people like these..." Despite the tough front that she maintained, Mindy was pretty shy, while the man before her had no trouble imposing his presence. The belittling names, the evil laughs, the underhanded tactic right before the match... he wasn't even trying to hide he was a bad guy!

Mindy's natural reaction was to ignore people like him - but, obviously, she couldn't do that right now, since they were just about to wrestle and everything. Instead, she decided to simply not answer him. If he was going to be rude like that, she wasn't going to bicker around with him like teens! As the bell rang, the blonde girl stepped forward and locked up shoulders with King, staring back at him with all her courage. She immediately felt her body being pushed back, so she tensed her legs and tried to root herself in place, using her raw strength to stop his advance.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 am

"Grrrrr...." The mad beast growl when his hands placing onto her shoulders to slowly pushes her backward with his raw strengths, but to his surprise, a little bit of surprise, she was able to hold herself still preventing being pushed back so much. She was definitely strong but he knows that hes much stronger than her or anyone he face, he felt pretty good for facing someone just as strong as him and shes worthy for his challenge and he'll definitely gonna have fun taking her down all over in the ring.

"Am I too tough for you?" He teased, locking up still with her and trying to take a step back hoping for her to using too much of her strength to push against him and goes right into him, King tries to catch her and pulling Mindy head right under his arm into a Front Headlock. From there, King tries to pull her head stretching her neck and his free hand to slap across her back just to toying with her for his fun. "Hurrgh! Ever face someone so deadly and powerful like me?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:19 am

After being taunted by Killer King, a small portion of Mindy's mind had been hoping that the heel was all bark and no bite. Maybe he was like one of those silly bodybuilders: big, loud, and obnoxious, but unable to do anything with their over-chiseled muscles. However, the more she wrestled with King, the more she was convinced that he was the real deal. He had the muscular physique AND the power to back it up. As a result, the blonde needed a lot of effort to stop him on his tracks.

Of course, she didn't plan to stay like that. She was pretty confident in her endurance, but merely standing still wasn't going to win her the match any day. With a small grunt, she stepped forward to try and push him back instead! ... unfortunately for her, this was exactly what King wanted her to do, and the next thing she knew she was already trapped in his headlock, with her neck getting squeezed and stretched by his strong arm. To add insult to injury, King mocked her again, but Mindy maintained her silent treatment. Wanting to get out as soon as possible, she balled her right hand into a fist and delivered the strongest punch she could perform right into his undefended gut, hoping it would be enough to make him let go.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:45 am

The lovely Mindy was foolishly fall right into the great beast trap and getting her head locked right under his arm, her pretty little head getting squeezed and her neck stretches out while he laughing out loud with his hand slapping hard across her back, he felt good being at the top of his game during this match where Mindy wont be defending herself very well for awhile.

"Grrrrr.... cant handle me huh babe?.... oufff!" He said to her before he was caught off guard with her punch hitting right to his stomach, causing him to grunt from the hit before releasing the hold to clutch his stomach with one arm. **Damn! I didnt expect her to hit that hard!** He thought, anger the beast as he took a step back so he could get a good full view of her whole body. Panting already since her punch were pretty strong, he takes his free hand to pull back across his chest and snap out hoping to connect to her busty breasts, going twice in a row for some hard chops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imhotep Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Enduring the insistent slaps to her back, Mindy drove her fist right into his stomach and freed herself, taking a step back right away. She rolled her head, easing the tension on her neck; she was lucky that she had remained in the hold only for a little while, so the pain went away relatively easily. She then resumed her grappling stance, looking at King. He was visibly affected by her blow, which was a good thing, but how many more of these punches would it take to topple the beast?

King then went on the offensive, so she got ready to block him. She put a forearm before her body, but King's first strike was powerful enough to bat it away and crack her defense, so the second chop was able to hit her chest directly. She winced as her breasts bounced in response to the impact, enduring the stinging pain. But she wasn't about to let herself be attacked for free like this, and she stepped forward for a strong chop of her own before King could defend himself.

Imhotep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next