Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day in the city.

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A day in the city. - Page 5 Empty Re: A day in the city.

Post by XSirenX Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 pm

While Ise changed into her other clothes for the spar, Reika walked around slowly, already psyched and ready for whatever the officer could throw at her as she needed to train up, or at least find someone, who had toughness of her own. "I was only curious Ise, I sometimes imagine just how officers deal with fights wearing those types of clothing~" Reika teased, before cracking her knuckles focusing her sight onto Ise, to start with, Reika would get in close to Ise to try and take her down in a stun by using her kicks, to aim at the stomach of Ise with efficiency and quickness as she charged in.

But if her partner was quick enough, Reika would get the liberty of experiencing firsthand what the officer could do, whether it was simple or extremely shocking onto solid concrete.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A day in the city. - Page 5 CxD01fY
A day in the city. - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:16 am

"You get used to it over time, but it is really not practical at first. I had to really adapt to wear it in one piece, that is really hard if you´re not used to be dressed up like a business man with a gun. But if you think it is hard to fight in street uniform, try fighting in the parade version."
Ise laughed lightly before shaking her head and grinding her knuckles together to come into the real mood for the makeshift fight. Reika was a pretty good wrestler as far as Ise had seen and heard, but it was always another thing to be in the ring with someone instead of just watching her in the ring or at ringside.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Hearing Ise's words while she was about to deliver a move to her stomach, Reika came in with a strong kick from her right leg, aiming to hit Ise in a place to test her out, or at least get some reaction out of her if it meant kissing the concrete. However, Reika was confident in herself, even if she received hits that hurt her severely, she would still stay strong from her actions even against someone who had been in a hectic elimination match. "Is that so? well, you certainly don't go down that easily from what I see..." Reika said, as she had hit Ise, only to see that her kick had little effect at all on the officer.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:45 am

Indeed, Ise had stood strong in the series of kicks by getting defensive pretty quickly with a low silhouette and raised arms. She was not really ready for the match and so had not expected the quick start, but now she was fully ready.
"Comes with being in the business for so long. Despite that, I always lacked speed and a quick start."
Considering that Reika was pretty quick in her attack, Ise would attempt to strike back with a short hook to the body, aiming at the still biggest section of her opponents body instead of using her larger reach at first as she was not entirely sure how Reika would do something like this.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Backing away from her failed hit, Reika would see what Ise was going to throw at her as she took the hook to her gut, blinking a bit, before backing away further. True as imagined in her mind, Ise did have a mean punch being an law enforcer, but it almost sent Reika onto the floor as she held herself together, trying to stand tall, and ignore the pain to her stomach area as she laughed out of nowhere. "That...hardly...hurt me! f fuck..." she said silently with her last cuss word, keeping her arms up in a guarding her face position, as she would attempt to launch herself at the officer with one of her own comeback spears.

Needless to say, Reika was putting her quick ways, while not focusing on her aches and pains, to use in this warm up fight as it seemed.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 pm

That last hit surely had an effect on Reika, despite the quick denial of the movie star, causing Ise to spot a little grin. Honestly, she had no idea how much of a wrestler Reika really was, despite complimenting her hard a few minutes ago in that restaurant. The cop was not really active as a wrestler anymore, or rather had not been in competition until recently, so she had not a very good feeling for an opponent right now.

Although she quickly developed a plan.
"Face test!"
She declared in a funny voice while shooting a straight punch on the face of the other girl, looking how bent she was on defending her movie star face with her guard.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:24 am

Just as Reika was about to spear the slightly huge friend of hers, into the floor, she was met with quite the punch to the face as she was not guarding her own face anymore, but feeling the effects of Ise's fist smash right into her own as Reika cringed. For starters, Reika had to expect that a cop of Ise's build, would need to have fists like cinder-blocks for dealing with those who put up a fight, and now Reika was experiencing it firsthand, as the punch would make Reika stumble back a bit before losing her footing, "mfffh!...no loose, teeth..." she mumbled as she fell onto her own ass, slightly surprised but not a whole lot, but at the same time feeling herself a little bit weaker compared to Ise's own punches.

But even if that was a wake-up call for her, Reika wouldn't back out as simply as that, as most times her ego and relentless attitude towards a fight, was useful while being quite a weakness too. After being knocked back a few spaces, Reika wiped her mouth before clenching her fists, knowing that a punch like that was just lucky in her eyes as she shook her head.

"Not bad, not, bad..." Reika said with a sigh, getting back to her feet after a few minutes to then begin rolling in what she had, in terms of moves, and her relentless ways as she looked like she was going to run in with a stunner of her own.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 pm

"Then the face test was a total success."
Ise grinned in a good mood, imaging how several teeth were flying out of the mouth of Reika like in one of the buddy movies from the seventies where people were punched and kicked with a variety of moves that made them do such things.

The cop was also pretty sure that this was not the best that Reika could do, but still she had not expected to be hit by a stunner and was laboring a little bit from ring rust, so that she was hit by the stunner, kissing the mat with a stupid look on the face.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:24 pm

As Reika hit back hard with her stunner on Ise, she smiled, of course she knew Ise was still a bit rusty from seeing action in the Friction ring, but that alone could never stop a person who had muscle, just like Ise had still. Though watching her fall, Reika would attempt to roll her over by just her foot, to get into one of her camel clutches, that usually followed into a sneaky sleeperhold on the back of Ise, more predominantly known as 'Elegance refined'. "Total success you say? funny how now your floored, and I'm on top~" Reika boasted in a little playful competition down at Ise, just feeling for herself how well built Ise was, enough to cause a little jealous, on the next workout routine Reika had in mind, "besides, don't your muscles feel tired and worn out? hm?~" she teased getting quickly into position on Ise.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:54 am

Reika surely lost no time and put the big cop into a camel clutch, with Ise being forced to look a little more in a direction than she liked to do, also quickly getting a feeling of numb muscles in the back area.
"Ghhh...Not so fast, dear..."
The cop had powered out of a lot of moves from girls over the years, and Reika was not one of the big girls that were even more harder to shake off, so she would attempt to rip one of her arms out of the embrace of her sparring partner and get a grip around an ankle with it to move it forward to unbalance and topple Reika.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next