Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day in the city.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A day in the city. - Page 4 Empty Re: A day in the city.

Post by XSirenX Sat May 03, 2014 10:03 pm

Rubbing her head a bit, Reika did feel Ise did have a point...who was there to stop her currently aside the household names of Friction? most likely no one, expect for those who tried to make Reika mad, by trouncing someone bigger than them in terms of strength and looks. "I guess you have a point there..." she said, sliding the autograph books back to the two fans, as they went on they're way, happy, that Reika Suzuka was eating here of all places, "...Adrian knows who I am, so expect to see us both fighting it out, Ise, as for the others...I'll use my skills on the mic~" she smiled, stabbing her fork into her salad of the day, since she could rock the mic really well when it came to calling people out, slandering them, or just giving her fans what they want from her...

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A day in the city. - Page 4 CxD01fY
A day in the city. - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 04, 2014 12:51 pm

"Very well then, am I right to assume that you will take on Adrian Kytes after the match she has at Summer Splash? I guess that she will take on Taylor Parker at Summer Splash, ruling out that you will take her on there. In any way, I am eager to see what you are capable of, your victory streak is quite impressive."
A tempting target indeed. Kytes was one of the girls that she had faced in the elimination chamber match, so she was one of her own prime candidates for a really, really nasty surprise in some time. One of her hands would involuntarily turn into a fist by just mentioning it.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Perking her hopes up as she listened to Ise, while munching on two fresh pieces of lettuce as she scraped away the sliced pieces of bread, Reika smiled, since it was 'always' nice to hear someone comment on her streak in Friction. It was a impressive one alright, but the only big shame was, there wasn't none of the names she was hell bent on adding to it, "oh I know...but those who I beat were just starters for me...jobbers if you will, fighters you probably find in the gym slacking off~" Reika smiled even more smugly, pulling up her fork, before pointing it at Ise's nose, "maybe even you, if your not on your guard...Ms Badass~" she joked, saying that in a flirting way as she was feeling a bit better about herself...aside her future to continue seeking.

"Well, I don't have any photoshoots in my schedule for the rest of the day, or in the morning..." Reika sighed as she dropped her fork, taking a stretch of her arms out in front, before bringing them back to crack her bare knuckles...

"How about we, spar a little...in the park just down this street?~"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 11, 2014 7:25 am

"Slacking off? Guilty as charged! Why work for something that your subordinates can do."
The cop dismissively waved her hand at the idea of training vigorously, grinning a little. Sure, she had a training schedule, but that was really rather lax compared to a really determined wrestler in a top league. But compared to most of the other girls of AFW, Ise had tons of experience to work for her in a given ring. And that was also something she would probably have to prove when Reika got her will here, although it raised her curiousity.
"A spar in the park? You got anything specific in mind?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Reika did have something in mind, for if she was going to go up against, bigger, opponents like Adrian and the latter, Ise in terms of build and strength would qualify as a 'good' sparring partner. To see if she was everything she boasted, for a cop after all. "Just to test if whether you can handle someone like me, since you sound like your quite the fight~" she said, ignoring the poorly prepared salad in front of her, for something else to satisfy her 'hunger for more' kind of tastes she had.

"Fighting all those...weaker newbie's, may of softened me~" she said, with sarcasm as she looked on over at Ise, looking her up and down with a look on her face. Challenging, but at the same time unpredictable too...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 17, 2014 6:10 am

"Hm, ok then. If you say it this way, it of course makes sense. Although you speak to the manager of R&D, not all of your opponents were jobbers. Probably most of them were not, jobber matches are hard to sell."
Eyeing her burger for the last time, Ise would consume the last piece of her burger, drinking her coke out in a simple gulp before standing up.

"You´re lucky. I have my training clothes in the back of my car."
Of course she had her clothes nearby to be a good role model, although she could not really remember which color her stuff was until she realized that every police training outfit looked the same.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Reika smirked at Ise's reaction, for once, she would be able to see what a cop had against a brutal fighter like Reika herself. Given whether if she would get her own ass whupped or not. "Training clothes? hmph, whatever that'll help you in a spar against me~" Reika boasted a bit, as she would get up and walk for the door, not even bothering to pay for the food at all given that she was with an officer.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 28, 2014 4:06 pm

"What did you expect, that I would wrestle in my uniform? That would be unpractical and stupid all at once. It is hard to clean up a uniform of my size, and expensive for someone who is on my payroll."
Ise grinned before downing her last piece of burger, getting up in the process and stepping outside to get her bag with the training clothes.
"Alright, then lead the way."
She said to her makeshift opposition for the next minutes or probably hours. Reika surely was a tough girl, and Ise was curious what her real intention with this sparring could be.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:03 pm

"Hmmm, Maybe?~" Reika joked while she walked out with a smile, as the two of them would soon reach the park after a few seconds walk away from Reika's parked car, and the restaurant itself. Opening the gate as Reika would find a spot for them to have a spar, the weather had cleared up a bit, the rain was gone, while the sun was just trying to make its way through the cloudy sky, eventually finding an concrete blacktop surrounded by grass that looked like the perfect place to begin with.

Still dressed in her Winter jacket, Reika unzipped it to reveal her white shirt underneath, then sliding off her glasses, as she would place them into a pile beside the blacktop edge. Loosening off her joints, as she wasn't really nervous on how Ise would put up a fight, in any case, if things got rough or one of them was kissing the floor by the end, Reika would take it.

"Alright, what shall we start off first with?" she said, hands on her hips as she looked back on over at Ise, "I mean, we could always try a warm up to begin with right?~" Reika smiled deviously.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 am

"I did not think that you would take a liking to my uniform. And you set the area up, you give the pace too."
Ise replied in a good mood after she had also arrived at the scene she studied carefully in the process, dressing up in her training gear, some plain brown clothes that were luckily long sleeved so that she would not have to freeze to solid ice under the embrace of the winter of Japan, although the sun did put the light onto the scenery, causing even the vigilant cop to enjoy the moment and let her face bath in the warming rays of the sun.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next