by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day in the city.

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A day in the city. - Page 2 Empty Re: A day in the city.

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 pm

With that little unexpected turn of events, Reika let it slide, for harming a underpaid restaurant employee, were not in her tastes of an interesting fight...or something for the AFW magazine to scoop up. She then caught sound of Ise's words, about someone, not being a big fan of the Viper herself, which made her think a little harder when it came to such a 'personal' question.

Hmm, now that you say that, I guess everyone can have they're liking's, and dislikes of me...but that was just plain rude~" she said with a slight, disappointing sigh, rubbing her glasses clean with a tissue, before taking them off looking a little smug of herself, for sometimes, a little hatred from people did make her chuckle, even if she was out of the ring showing herself to the world.

"Even if its foreign, American, trash like that~" she smirked, before shifting her 'unwanted meal' over towards Ise...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A day in the city. - Page 2 CxD01fY
A day in the city. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:04 pm

"That was indeed rude. And bad for business all at once."
It wasn`t that Ise wanted to be rude with her reasoning, but she had never seen a waitress behave like that. Then she remembered how irrational people could behave and slightly shrugged, taking a first bite from her burger while eyeing the second one with a little smile.
"Ah well, I heard that the American burger recipes are imported all over the world in fast food restaurants, so I guess they are everywhere the same. And to tell you the truth, I like them more if they are a little bit, uhm, weathered. Maybe the chemistry kicks in late or they are too hot when they are fresh, I don`t know."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Trying to block out the thought of even tasting one of those heart-attacks, drenched in fat and sweat, and the constant bother in her mind of not encountering enough 'famous and tough' fighters, left Reika a little calmer than usual as waved to one of the other staff for a green tea, two sugars along with the sweetness. "Seems.....tasty? well, I have been wanting to ask you one question about the AFW roster..." she said, taking a spoon to the mug of tea clattering on the table, while feeling a little disgusted by the smell of fried burgers, "ÅŒgoe o dashite naku no! (for crying out loud!), how can she even stomach that......t-that..garbage..." Reika thought, before letting her 'little' curious question out....

"Do you what its like to have a, great rival?, at all?~" she said, hoping to get a little insight into Ise's past events, while Reika's past rivals were either beaten, or just feared her by the way she handled things in a underground pit fight.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

"A rivalry? You mean a real rivalry with bad blood, not a plotted one for a wrestling show? No, not really."
Ise smirked a little bit before taking another hearty bite from her burger.
"I am a police officer, I am not allowed to have rivals while on duty. Before I was a police officer, I was the daughter and only child of a top notch politician, and so again not allowed to have rivals, just friendly competitors for voters voices. Besides, I think a good business woman should not have rivals anyway. Anger is an emotion that costs you dearly. Prisons are mostly filled with angry people."

She took a sip from her drink before sighting lightly.
"Although I must say that I despise Rally Fortuna, Lukretia von Creutzfeld and Brittany Luvve. Not because they are villains, cause they have a trait of randomness and delusional behavior. I dislike unreasonable people like them."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 am

Watching Ise dig into that monstrosity of a meal, Reika just blankly gazed her eyes away from it, into the mug of her tea as she finally finished stirring, hearing one of the names spark her memory, of someone who had got in her way two times before. "......Luvve..." she said, leaning the side of her head into her hand, as she took a little sip of her tea, "that name....well...she's got in my way twice Ise, and the more I don't think about about Conway's win over her, the more sane I am..." she sighed, remembering her Friction title shot like it was yesterday...when Reika herself, was actually to blame for fleeing the match for some unknown reason.

"Did I ever tell you of the time I almost had Akashi and Taylor in a barfight?~" she said putting down her tea, trying to pick up her smile by thinking of one incident, she found quite amusing, but a real danger with Brittany to top it off too.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:53 pm

"A shame that you did not win the belt. I think that it is important to win a midcard belt before going for the big one. I tried to argue aq little with miss Luvee and pull her to my side, but sadly she does not understand the value of a temporary alliance. But I am probably not crazy enough for her, she seems to have found a suitable partner in this Morrigan chick."
Ise resumed while taking a sip from the coke she had ordered, listening to the talk of Reika. She had found it disappointing that Brittany was so stubborn and boneheaded in that matter, but it couldn`t be helped as it seemed.
"A bar fight? That sounds amusing, like a brawl with Laurel and Hardy."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm

"Well.....not much of a bar fight, but more of a scuffle between the three of us..." she said, as Rei came to think of what happened back then during that 'talk', since it was her mostly, trashtalking the two of them, until the other Viper slithered her way in, "And with Brittany there, it felt like old times indeed.....like dealing with the idiot who got her title stolen by some mere child~" Reika smiled a little, hearing of the name 'Morrigan' being brought up Ise...another vicious Heel beside herself, just made Reika think of who she could fight next, and ultimately, break for a title win one day.

For now, all Reika could do was blitz through her opponents with her in/out ring tactics, and slither around for any sign of a tasty opportunity...

"But enough about her, ever thought of stepping up your career in the ring?...I can just imagine the rogue cop wrestler promo~" she said, taking another long sip of her tea, finishing it off whole, before looking to Ise with a 'friendly' look for a change, whilst tapping her fingers on the table, wanting to hear a little about what Ise herself had been doing since they're last meetings together, despite the talk topic of dumb Heel's and belts.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:28 pm

"Nah, not really. I can`t really turn heel as I am a real police officer too. The top motion would probably be a delusional cop in a tweener role, but I have to think about my department first. There would not even be a problem for me being just the senior road agent if m superiors did have a little respect for me instead of being unreasonable assholes."
Of course she was also pretty petty by being such a sore employee, but nobody pissed against the tree that was Ise and just walked away from her.
"Although it would be nice to see how Kytes, Northman, Luvve and that sex athlete would fare against me now that I am better trained as I was in that Elimination Chamber match."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm

As Reika shook her head softly at this, but truth was Ise was a cop after all...even if her methods were a bit extreme, and intimidating, "Adrian...Cecilia...those names do ring a bell, its a pity each one of them has problems of they're own..." she smiled, rubbing the side of her head, as she looked at Ise with a tilt of her head in curiosity. "But tell me Ise, what has the rogue cop herself....been up to since our last meeting?~" she giggled, finishing some of her tea before hearing her gut rumble, checking the menu, for something slightly better than that garbage.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:01 pm

"I kind of have a plan in that wrestling affair, but that is not so easy with the administration taking a close look at me from time to time. But it´s probably soon time to put up or shut up for me."
Ise had to admit that she had not really a good plan now. She wanted to start the Conspiracy stable in the AFW, but she had problems with finding a good start that would not make her look too heelish. A hard decision indeed.

"I guess you don`t mean what I have been doing privately or in the service of the police? I am just a regular police administrator for anyone who asks me this question."
She grinned. Of course she had several side bets going, but that wasn`t something she would discuss in a dinner.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next