by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A day in the city.

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A day in the city. - Page 6 Empty Re: A day in the city.

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:33 pm

Ise was a tough 'bitch' from first sight, even for a cop, she looked material for a good, clean fight at the pit or in the animal house which was Friction's arena, but for Reika, testing just how tough her opponents were to herself, was always her sense of play and enjoyment while dealing hurt. Even if had got Reika, injured, or even knocked out cold sometimes from her underestimating attitudes. Smiling as she delivered one of her signatures, perfectly, while trying to time it into a tight sleeperhold, Reika began to lose her grip as Ise struggled, sure, she was a big cop for her age leading to one mistake, as now one of Ise's arms were free, making Reika quickly scare as she tried to lock ity back in.

"H hm, can't seem...to keep you down..." Reika said as she struggled, feeling her ankle being gripped onto as her cheeks flushed, such a forceful feel, but at the same time a ticket to a world of incoming hurt. The next thing she knew, Reika was toppled as she let out a gasp, doing her best to pick herself up rather than suffer whatever her 'big' opponent had in mind.

Suggestive, or painfully speaking.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A day in the city. - Page 6 CxD01fY
A day in the city. - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 pm

With Reika down from her back, Ise breathed deeply before she would attempt to use the lack of balance of the movie star and shove her on the ground and on her back before mounting her with a front headlock, choosing to lie directly on her instead of lying sideward so that she could use her impressive body mass to keep the Japanese down and under her. She had already noticed that Reika had admired her bodily features, and she had been curious anyway if Reika was more of a combative or also a more sensual wrestler . Her last activities had sure caused Ise to rethink that question, and now she would see about that anyway.
"If that were so easy, I`d be pretty bad, or not?..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 pm

In a small way, Reika did admire the body of Ise's even with what looked like a diet of fast food, and a lot of exercise even for the average human, as she was now trapped in a headlock, struggling, to try and make her way out of the hold without little force or squeeze on her head as possible. Unfortunately, the crushing weight of the cop was keeping the elusive Viper, down, and struggling to no avail as she tried reaching one of her hands and arms out, gripping at the dirt on the ground as she grit her teeth, trying to ignore the crushing pain.

"I'll....be out of this in a few, s seconds, just wait and see...nffh~" Reika said as she rolled her eyes, blowing a little of her fringe out of her face as she panted.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Reika kept her secret for the moment, as it could be read in both ways in the mind of the cop.
"Okay then, if you insist of being out in a few seconds, I obviously have to up the ante a bit."
Ise liked the feeling of the moving body under her own, so she would attempt to synchronize her own movements with the one of the movie star so that her bodies would stay really close together, in the hope that she could steal the air out of the other girl in this way.
"Hey, you really don´t lose your good looks even this near! No wonder people like to see movies with you..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:05 pm

While this certain headlock position of Ise's was proving strain on Reika's body, and any means of escape, the officer sounded confident in making Reika black out in this hold, of course, this was one headlock Reika hadn't felt and fought in a long time, but fortunately to Ise it was making Reika widen her eyes, trying to keep them from shutting as her fingers kept gripping to the floor. "I.....always keep myself pretty...always~" Reika said out faintly, gasping for air, but slowly turning into a slur as it looked like Ise had her in the perfect lock, even making her surprised, that Ise was also hitting on her in the long run when she failed to realize it.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:55 pm

As much to her astonishment like everyone else would be with the combat record of her sparring partner, Reika seemed to have real problems escaping her hold. but she was obviously not really easy to seduce or dominate, something that Ise mentally noted with a great deal of satisfaction. It seemed to be a real important thing for a future champion, else wise it would have been a really cheap way to get out of a fight with the girl. So far, so good.
"Well then, do you want to give? You´re quite comfy, so I hope you won´t."
Ise said, clearly enjoying her stay on the body of the movie star.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:52 pm

The more Ise held Reika, the more her eyes would soon began to fade, even a flopping arm and hand count out would be an embarrassing sight, but a snapshot for any wrestler wishing to blackmail Reika. From what looked like a quiet day at the park, her chances of getting snap-shotted were slim, where Ise and Reika were lay proved to be quite the out of the way spot to have a spar, a spar Reika was slowly passing out in.

"M Mh? what did you...s say? something, about, g giving up?" Reika said drowsily, as her eyelids were struggling to keep open, lower lip drooping down, as she blacked out completely in Ise's hold! just showing, that not even a bruised and battered wrestler like Reika, couldn't handle a cop twice her body strength. Leaving her pretty much a sleeping beauty as she rested in Ise's headlock, asleep, but giving Ise the opportunity to really take a look at her model like opponent.

Even if Reika's dreams were full of failure, anger, and a spoilt girl with power issues.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Ise watched in astonishment how Reika had passed out in her front face lock just like this! That was something she surely had not expected at this point.
"Uh? Oh wow, that is really surprising now."
She muttered with a puzzled face before rolling down from the movie star, sitting beside her while slowly patting her on the leg. How could this be? Her hold either was very strong, or Reika was really weak in submissions.

Intending to find out which was the case from both options, she would think a little about what to do next, before she would kneel herself over the other girl, waiting until she would wake up again from a rather towering position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Reika's stamina had lucked out from were her body was laying down, that, or this was one of her lazy 'out of the ring' days where she didn't feel to use much effort, after all, she was a night person at best while in the day, she would be doing conventions and modelling shoots for needy magazines looking to make a quick buck. But as for now, Reika would soon stir back to her senses, her conscious, as her eyes blinked open yawning after that, only to see a rather dominant shadow overlooking her as this brought back a few, old time losses of her own.

"Mmmhfm, w who?......you?~" Reika said in a slur as she leaned up a little, looking up at Ise with quite the embarrassed blush, she'd passed out, and from the looks of things very quickly for someone her reputation!

"Ise, don't, I mean don't, tell anyone about this..." she said, realizing her own faults as she tried to pick herself back up.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:39 am

"See who is awake again."
Ise had a grin from ear to ear when Reika finally woke up. It had been pretty astounding that the cop had managed to choke the other girl out like this. Maybe she should take her ring career a little bit more serious? For her, wrestling had always been more like a game than a real business, thinking that there was not enough money in it to actively pursue a career for superstardom, with the price being recognized everywhere, that had been really troublesome in her active career.

For now, she had other things to do anyway.
"I won´t tell anyone, no worries. But it seems that I have won our little game, so what should I do with you now?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next