by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A day in the city.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A day in the city. - Page 3 Empty Re: A day in the city.

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Raising an eyebrow at how Ise said she was just a cushy, police administrator, just made Reika frown while shaking her head with a sigh, un-fulfilling, but knew in this day and age, work came before things like...beating a champ to take the title for themselves. Things had to be done, many things in fact...

"Hmmm now come on Ise, it can't be all databases and faxing mail for you right...there must be more excitement, like, busting up criminals...fighting people on the street maybe~" Reika smiled, leaning her chin on her hand whilst stirring at the blobs of tea, leftover in her mug, before asking the passing waiter for today's salad dish.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

A day in the city. - Page 3 CxD01fY
A day in the city. - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Ise looked at the other Japanese over her burger with a little suspicious look. Did Reika wait to hear that she had criminal adventures in mind and would share it with the movie star in a public place? Rather not.
"I enjoy a little match once in a while. With the uncouth work ethic of my AFW bosses, I have to stay in shape as it seems. Funny that I run into more trouble at my wrestling job than at my real job."

Strange enough, Ise really thought of herself as more an officer than a wrestler at this point.
"But I also run into criminals of course. Some are useful, some are idiots, and the best of them combine both of these abilities."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Letting out a little saddened, but not really disheartened sigh at this, realizing just how much Ise was with all her work...than in the Friction ring wrestling them all. Something which Reika herself, had been shunning away for quite a bit, sure her fame and modeling career was always a hit for her fanbase, but the Viper herself was more craved on the idea of becoming the next big Heel...something for the Friction newbie's, and warhorses of the ring to watch out for...or fall in love with either way. "Hm....well, I guess that answers my question perfectly, all work and no play..." Reika said, flicking her left hand through her usual purchase of a AFW magazine, from her jacket pocket, looking at what the booming stories and recent photoshoots looked like this month...

"Natalia....more Natalia, Cecilia.....Heather chan...Tatsu...ki......mmmfh..." Reika grumbled as she closed the magazine, due to the stuff they were showing in there, didn't really give her much entertainment at all. Tapping her fingers impatiently on the table, as if waiting for the waiter to finish talking in the kitchen, and deliver her damn salad already.

"Sometimes I just find everyone as a smash-able barrier...like my last associate..." she said over to Ise, mentioning her past partnership with Alice, 'the Blue Blur'.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:28 pm

"Yeah well, I am not a movie star that wrestles for fun, dear."
Ise laughed silently while she was looking at the back side of the AFW magazine, where there was also a picture of Natalia the Dream.
"It`s sickening how that skanky sex athlete takes all the glory the real wrestlers could and should have."
It was indeed a scandal that Natalia was probably the most booked wrestler of AFW. A hentai match for the cash of the whole federation here and there, ok. But how could it be that she was so popular? But then Reika brought her back to the present.
"I would hold my associates rather close. It`s hard to find good personal these days."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Whilst hearing the part of 'a movie star who wrestles for fun', Reika rubbed her cheek for a minute, wondering if that was true...while she had not being too many movie roles recently, since her aspirations on becoming a Friction champion plagued her mind like a disease, she wanted to be a champ...and just show everyone that she could be both beautiful, and someone not to mess with.

"Oh? a movie star who wrestles for fun?....I wouldn't think that as 'me' much more..." she said to Ise, quite in a tone to show that she was serious on wrestling, as well as not threaten the officer too much as her salad was slid across the table...with a autograph book beside it...

Making her look up to see two of the kitchen staff, who were wearing smiles on they're faces. ".....Oh, sure~" she said picking her smile up, taking the pen before writing down her signature onto the page, for each of the fans.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:57 pm

"Hm, this does not really fit and support your argument."
Ise smiled a little bit when she saw that the staff was asking for some autographs now after one of them had treated Reika like trash before.
"But I am pretty sure that you would not work so hard on your chances to get a belt after witnessing your try out for the entropy belt. It will probably be hard to work you into a championship match if we stay so low profile all the time. We will have to place you on the head of the faction I have in mind. You at the top of a stable of goons. Some disposable, some blockers for challengers of your authority."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Just as Reika was writing away one of the fans autographs, she heard Ise say a few things, things that actually was about her current status in Friction so far...the Entropy runs, encountering various stars and opponents, and the fact she was keeping herself in her own comfort zone a little too much. She dropped the pen, "Ise....there isn't one person in Friction who can compare to me, Adrian....Taylor...Akashi, I've MET them..." Reika said, quite in a serious tone of her voice as she looked Ise in the eyes, "and you know what I see them as?.....fading icons...and Nothing more..." Reika stated, telling her friend that she did have aspirations, and that getting hold of the right match, was more difficult than trashing a promo now and again.

"Just LOOK at me, I have it all...the looks...the strength...the voice to become the next Big Thing in Friction for a long time..." she said, taking her confidence to the next level as she smiled saying this to the fans, who were giddy with joy...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:12 am

"Probably. But take a look at the AFW magazine we have here. Who do you see there?"
It was probably not Reika, or not even mainly Reika. The main top 10 girls had changed pretty much over the last two years, but then there had been no real challengers to rise up and take their place in the top 10. Sure, the movie star had ambition and a certain amount of fame, but was she already recognized in their league? Taylor Parker was not probably a real contender for the AFW main title, unthinkable a year ago.
"And how many of them have agreed to do matches with you?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:43 pm

For some reason, Ise was hitting home with Reika's feelings and aspirations...just who had she meet to arrange a match? Angel? Taylor? none of them aside her trying to take down Taylor, in that forgetful bar, as Ise was digging in the knife to see Reika squirm like this, sure she was beating people up, but no one was taking interest into her no matter how far she went. Responding with her familiar eye twitch, as she dropped her pen writing, while slamming her hand down on the table...making the two fans back off a little, "why.....just, why spoil the surprise on what I'm doing?" she said, trying to hold back her frequent bursts of rage, as she put on a smile, beckoning the two to come back, "just watch me Ise...if I have to take down everyone to get to those airheads, I will..." she said, hoping threat merciless statement would satisfy the officer's curiosity on her...

While deep down, even if part of her was annoyed by Ise asking such 'close to heart' questions, Reika just took it a friendly stab as friends...as it seemed...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

"You obviously misunderstood me. I think you would be a great champion, but management holds you back. We have to start to make life difficult for the establishment so that they don´t have much choice but to book you into matches of this kind."
Ise smiled a little before taking a sip of her coke. It was nice to see that Reika still had the fire to be a champion. At first, the cop had not really had Reika on her list of possible contenders, but with Brittany horribly failing any attempt to ally with her nd Heather stepping back a little in the last months, the movie star was by far the most viable option to get a foot into the door.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next