Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Ryan raised a hand and ran it through his blonde hair "My friend listen, I have had encounters with the so called paranormal many times. And I debunked it all as fake and table rapper, the girl must have used steroids. But then again that just might be logical thinking to something that's beyond comprehension.

"There you go again Ryan, using the big fancy words. I say steroids." Lucy said while checking her fingernails for dirt.

"Thank you Watson, anyway....Ah the tea is ready." The young man stood up from his chair and got the kettle off.

"Are you sure you don't want a cup of tea Drake-san? It's imported from the UK, although I may have to call it England if the Scottish independence referendum happens." Mr Knight said with a weary sigh that belied his youthful body as he began to pour some cups.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:33 am

"That's what I'm saying!," insists Drake. "She's on some drugs or somethin'. PCP, or whatever. I dunno. I was mostly joking about the voodoo stuff. Mostly." His eyes shift uncertainly, in the end.

But Drake's attention snaps again to Ryan, head shaking. "Nono, I'm okay. I don't wanna be a bother. Just, y'know, hang out and get to know some of the locals. Thanks, though. I'm sure it's great."

His attention turns to Lucy, and he cracks a grin. "So, you encounter any insanity in the Friction bunch? Insanity meaning... something like what I went through."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

"Hm..As you wish." Ryan said as he placed the tea cups on a couple of small plates for himself and Lucy.

When Lucy was asked a question by Domino she shrugged her shoulders and said "Not really, fought a cheerleader one time. But I guess you could say I have a sort of rival, she goes by the name Gail Hatzis. She's got her head right up in the clouds, reckon she's only ever made room in the mirror for herself. But hey, I've upped her twice. First in my debut which was at the same time as hers, and second at that friction Pay per view that happened back in December."

Upon the mention of pay per views Ryan's ears perked up "Speaking of pay per views Lucy. Drake-san have you signed up for that tension only pay per view that's happening in March? I have, I'm facing some woman called songbird. I bet she'll sing the blues when the Knight has stampeded over her." he said as he sat down after handing Lucy her tea cup, taking his own in his hands after that.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:47 pm

"Not quite the same thing," muses Drake to Lucy. "But hey, at least you've got some consistency. That sort of thing's pretty great in the ring. Makes sure you don't have too much downtime to deal with. And from how it sounds, it's mostly going in your favor. But I've not seen'er. I mostly pay attention to just the Tension bunch. Shame you're not a part of it~"

At the mention of the upcoming PPV, the teen screws up his expression. "I made my interest clear, but I've not heard anything back about it. They might have the card already sorted out, or I might just be too new around here still to qualify. I'unno. But if they do pair me up with someone, it'll be awesome." That twisted look shifts into an easy, relaxed smile. "Been lookin' for new opponents anyway. It's the only way to climb to the top - wrestle as many as y'can and do well."

An eyebrow lifts, and that relaxed smile takes on a wry edge. "But you'd better win, Ry. From what I'm hearing, it's a winner-by-gender sit'yation. Gotta represent."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:29 pm

"Of course Drake-san, I am certain of victory. But if the rest of the tension males fail then my family has several methods of protection." Ryan said with a nod of the head towards his animals.

"I don't have to worry, I'm friction so it doesn't apply to me if the sausages win. The reason why I'm not in tension really is cause of my dad, he don't like it when I play with boys. He's one of them dads who'd grab a shotgun if he saw a guy so much as hug me." Lucy grinned after that.

"We've got a bit of a mixed reputation among people round here, but to be honest I'm not overtly concerned about it. We're only here to ply our craft and trade."

"Yeah and live as rich 20 somethings! Which is weird cause we're both 18." Lucy said with a thoughtful expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 pm

"The other guys aren't here for me to hassle about it," notes Drake with a mirthful tone.

His amethyst eyes shift over to Lucy again. "You mentioned that! About the guys, I mean. I kind've can't blame him. Hentai matches'n all, I wouldn't want my daughter to risk being caught up all nude on camera with a dude going at'er." He snickers softly. "I'm more the... behind-closed-doors type." Which he likely mentioned before at the gym, himself. He can't remember.

"Mixed how?," Drake finally asks, attention returned to Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:16 pm

"Well it's like this Drake-san." Ryan said as he leaned forward in his chair, setting down his tea on the coffee table.

"A good amount of people believe my family to be nothing more than rich idiots with no dayjobs, that we are nothing but people who snoop in other people's business. But on the flip side many think my family to be a bunch of lovable rouges who you can't help but like. Either way I'm not overtly concerned, only the opinions of friends and family matter to me." Ryan explained.

"That's you all right bro, trust me Drakey you rarely find people like my Brother. He does right by his people." Lucy said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:59 am

"Who like to roll around with girls on camera in their underwear?," appends Drake playfully. Though he then considers, "Actually, don't you wear something pretty conservative? I'm more the.. err.. classical-type." He blinks. "I don't wear a onesie. Hang on. I'm saying a lot of words, and I'm losin' my point."

The teen gives a quick shake of his head, as if clearing his thoughts. "I'll keep it in mind. I don't exactly have a bunch'a friends this side of the hemisphere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:01 am

"If you're asking about what I wear in the ring Drake then it's what I'm wearing right now, it's casual and easy to move in for me." Lucy said while moving a finger in a circle in midair.

Ryan was about to comment when his phone beeped loudly, he quickly checked the screen.
Get to disco, your acts will be on soon J

Mr Knight clicked his tongue "That was Dad Lucy, we're needed at the nightclub"

"It's a disco Ryan, the old man says there's a distinct difference between the two."

"That's not important, Drake-san we need to leave now. You may come and see what the club looks like if you wish, the night is still young." Ryan offered as he went to grab his keys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:13 am

"Actually," says Drake with a glimmer of amusement, "I was referring to what your brother probably wears. But I'll keep that in mind." He winks an eye at Lucy, ever-so-playful.

His attention then turns to Ryan, that amusement still playing behind those eyes. Ah, that aforementioned disco. "Groovy, baby," he remarks. "But I think I'm gonna call it a night for now. I've bugged you folks long enough."

The teen lifts to his feet and straightens out his clothing, as though it had become rumpled over the brief period of time they were sitting together. It really hadn't. "But don't think I'm forgetting about that interview. I'm definitely looking forward to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next