Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:10 am

Ryan was reading the newspaper when he heard a knock at the door, he dropped his newspaper and got out his reading chair. Which was a large red one made of leather, he quickly moved to the door and opened it.

"Ah Drake-san, so good of you to join us. Please come in." Mr Knight said as he opened the door fully.

Ryan's room was quite neat, perhaps to the point of obsession. Near the balcony was a black medium sized piano, a green canary was perched in it's cage above it. At the right wall was a fireplace that crackled to give warmth to the room. Not too far from it was a violin perched in it's stand. In the middle of the room was a shiny wooden coffee table with three chairs including the one Ryan got out of.

In the left were two bookshelves, the contents were that of history, anatomy and criminology. At the left corner of the room was a large bed, at it's end was a black Labrador who slept in a small bed. It's ears perked up when the door opened but that was it and it returned to sleep. Above the bed was a cage built into the wall holding a small Komodo dragon about a year old.

"They're trained not to respond to knocks, otherwise they'd be irate." Ryan explained.

Lucy was sitting in one of the seats, twirling her hair with one hand. Brow furrowed as she glossed over one of the books. "How can you read stuff like this Ryan? More here than Dad's dungeon and dragon manual." she said as she put the book on the table. It was titled "The blood never lies, types and how to check for comparison."

Ryan picked the book up and went to place it into the bookcase "It's my interests Sis, just like our Dad acts as a GM for D and D and you read those blasted hentai doujinshi."

Lucy merely stuck her tongue out in response. Ryan then said "Take a seat Drake-san, would like something to drink? I have a variety of drinks from across the world, imported of course." as he made his way to the small kitchen next to the door.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:52 pm

When the door opens, the young model just has to... blink.

"Holy crap. How much are you people getting paid?"

He meanders into the room, dazed at the onslaught of finery and animals. While he didn't have any impoverished upbringing by any standards, this was still a cut above. Or more like a gash above. At the bidding, Drake lowers onto one of the chairs around the coffee table, as if afraid he'd break it. His hands fold modestly over his lap, and his neck cranes here and there, glancing to each of the animals.

"I, uh, I'm fine, thanks...," he mentions. "You've got a lott'a animals, dude. Kind'a like a Bond villain, what with the exotic one over there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Lucy grinned like an jovial 8 year old upon hearing Drake's initial response "Our Dad's rich, he's got his head in the clouds but he's damm good as a Doctor. He and Ryan even help the Tokyo police from time to time." she said.

"Well we merely do an autopsy and a survey of the crime location and provide advice on cases from time to time, I don't serve justice. I only serve truth, no matter how bad it hurts. Oh and thanks for the James Bond compliment, I've seen all the films and I hope to be the next Bond actor." Ryan said while rubbing his hands with glee.

"Christ Ryan, with all that I bet you've gone through one woman after another here in them hentai matches. I know I do." Lucy said.

Ryan sighed and moved to place his hands on the top of the chair "Not anymore Luce, you know I've got a lady."

The young man then turned to Domino and said "I used to participate in the hentai matches that the AFW is known for, but after meeting my girlfriend I stopped doing so. Here's a picture of her with me." Ryan said as he took out his smartphone.

He then fiddled around with it and said "Forgive me Drake-san, I'm quite bad with technology in general. Ah here we are, her name's Anampo Yatgra." he would hand Domino the phone with a photo of Ryan walking along the beach at sunset with her, of course the most distinguishing thing about Ms Yatgra was the fact that she had long rabbit ears on her head but she was nonetheless grinning ear to ear being with the dashing young man.

"A bit odd those rabbit ears I know, but this is the AFW we're in. The champions of this place could turn into unicorns and belch rainbows and I wouldn't bat an eye." Mr Knight snarked, one thing was for sure. Ryan could have the driest humour out the bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:29 am

Drake takes in the expos'e with a detached nod, which winds up just resembling a bobblehead. Given everything he's been told, the teen might expect to find a robotic suit they use to fight crime with. What haven't these people done? And here Drake was thinking he lead a cool life.

Damn.

But at least this latest bout of information has provided him with something to latch onto! "Yeah, those hentai matches. I don't know if I'm into'em. Seems a little... weird. And I don't wanna get naked in front of a bunch'a cameras, y'know? I'm not that kind of model."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

"Model huh? That reminds me Lucy, the guy who plays the lead role in that TV show Dracula. Isn't the same model for hugo boss?" Mr Knight said while pointing at Lucy.

"I've seen him enough times, yeah it's the same guy. But remember what I said though?" Mr Grange's baby girl said.

Ryan gave a heavy sigh "We went through this Lucy, Dexter was a good show but by the time they got into the later seasons they were running out of ideas. And besides Dracula has much better charm and pizazz than Dex did."

Is it because he sparkles?" Lucy replied with a grin as she knew Ryan's response.

That made Ryan's eyes go wide and he pinched his nose and shut his eyes "Drake-san.....Do you dislike twilight? I hate it in every form. It's an abomination so it is.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:08 am

Drake is, once again, left behind in the siblings' chatter. He glances from one to the other, unsure what to say or do other than to just sit back and listen.

When he's addressed, however, he perks. "Heck no! Vampires have never been less impressive. I mean, it's bad enough they get a 'pretty boy' rep' off the bat. But what's-her-face has to have them sparkle, too? And the popularity, man.." He flumps back into the chair. "..She gets to take credit for completely neutering a classical monster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 pm

"Yes! Thank you Drake-san, you see Lucy. The new Dracula show is going to bring style back to it, I mean my wrestling attire is based on a vampire aristocrat and I don't want people cracking jokes about how I sparkle. Ryan said while nodding at Domino with a smile.

"You put too much into your entrance Ryan, You should see his outfit Domino. Looks like something out a masked ball."

Ryan sighed and slumped back into his chair "It's an aristocratic look, I can play mind games with my foe by taking it off in a manner that makes it look like I'm lowering myself to compete against them. Drake-san you said you're called Domino in the ring yes? Then you must have that motif in your attire, how we look is important as the enemy sizes us up." Ryan said with a finger in the air and his eyes closed with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 pm

"Eeyeah," drawls Drake as he leans back. "I wear black and white in the ring, but my name's more of a metaphor. A comment on how my life's this... blend of opposites. Even my style. Speed'n agility with strength and stamina. Good looks with power and force. A model who gets down'n rough. A wrestler who's.. y'know.." His hands lift in a modest shrug. "..a nice guy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 pm

"Well I like what I hear, my second name is Knight as it emphasises skill, power and heroicness! And also being noble in victory or defeat. Ryan said with a large grin on his face, taking a moment to readjust the cuffs of his suit.

"Honestly you boys and you're fancy titles, guess mine is Daddy's girl. Lucy said while twirling a strand of hair.

"Course wrestling means we take a lot of bumps, Lucy remember that time in China?"

"Yeah!" Lucy would then say to Domino "Me and Ryan did some wrestling in China to prepare ourselves for the AFW, now this is why Ryan rarely goes high risk now."

Ryan nodded and said "After chucking my foe to the outside of the ring I rushed towards the ropes, you know to leap through the ropes and shoulder my foe. Only I didn't get the momentum right, I went flying over my foe and barely grazed em, I crashed right into the crowd and dislocated my arm."

"And then I moved to Ryan and said 'You dead?'"

"And I rolled over and grimaced and muttered 'Yah man.' I had my arm in a cast after that, I got very good at slot machines. You got any scar stories Drake-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Drake twists his lips slightly. "Eeyeah, that'd suck way bad. Glad nothing like that's happened to me yet. Might screw with the ol' confidence. And I like my high-flying moves," he notes. "But, uh... something bad and humiliating? I refer you back to that black magic nonsense. If anything was gonna damage my career, that'd be it. Horrible. Just... just horrible."

Headshake.

"Horrible."

Whatever happened, apparently Domino deems it horrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next