Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:12 am

"Yeah! We drop through the top of the arena on ropes from a helicopter! Like that James Bond fella." Erica said with a upbeat tone in response to Domino's questions.

Again Ryan sighed with a hint of exasperation "We're rich Erica but not that rich, we were just gonna drive a jeep and sit atop it when there's a match going on. As soon as they're done we boot them out then make our message and all that. Then we drive out in style, honking the horn as we go." he said to Domino with a grin.

Just then a loud beeping noise was heard from Ryan's folded suit, the young man took out the phone. "Hello? Hey Dad, yeah...Yeah me and Erica are hitting the gym, making pals and all that....Uh huh...K that's fine, catch you at the club. Kay bye." he said and then hung up the phone.

"That was my old man, says he needs to get his new disco all ready and that. It's one of them throwbacks when the guys wore Saturday night fever suits and all that. He calls it the swinging Grange! I swear my Dad's brain is on vacation 24/7" Mr Knight said with a shake of his head.

"Easy now Ryan, you know he'd be peeved if he heard that." said a voice at the entrance.
It was a girl about 5,2. With blonde hair, she wore a yellow and white waistcoat with a red tartan skirt. Along with long socks and brown loafers.

Ryan sighed "Hey Lucy, Domino that's my adopted Sister." he said to him.

Lucy flashed a grin at Domino and said "Oh fancy name, I bet you knock down all the girls don't you?

"Watch yourself, she's a maneater." Ryan muttered to Domino while checking the contents of his book.

"But I thought Mr G didn't normally let her play with boys?" Erica said.

"Not a crime if you don't get caught." she replied while grinned at Mr Domino.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the mentals! (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:16 am

"Sounds like you've got the right idea, if you're plannin' on making a ruckus. Someone's bound to call you guys on it," Domino nods. "I'll keep an eye out."

The mention of a disco, though? It's evident on the young model's face that he's inclined to agree - Ryan's papa is an odd duck. Well, odd or stuck in the olden times. But he opts out of saying any such. Hell, he doesn't know these people well enough to be making comments like that! And they're not in the ring, so he's behaving.

Suddenly, another voice is added to the mix. Domino stops repping with the weight and puts it aside to take in this new appearance. Her words earn a soft laugh, and he makes his way across the gym to meet her. His right hand extends to her, palm turned upwards to invite her hand in return. "Only the ones in the ring lately. I've not been in the country that long," he muses. "Did you come here to train, or check up on the clan?" The question is punctuated with an indicative tip of his head back towards the other two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 pm

"Well a little bit of both, sneaking out cause my old man don't normally let me hang out with boys. Lucy says as she playfully pouts in front of Domino.

"That's true, he's one of them Father's who's protective of his baby girl. But in truth he's quite bumbling, still he's a good man. Ryan said.

"Eh up, My Mr G is the best! One day we're gonna get married, and it's gonna be so sweet!" Erica said as she got off the treadmill and then put her hands together near her chin.

Lucy had taken Domino's hand and would move their hands upwards so she could do a pirouette spin, just for the sake of it. After that she would let go and say "That's all you get." lightly sticking her tongue out at him.

"You know I got my own TV show recently, the late "Knight" show. It'd be cool to have you as a guest mate. Ryan said as he took the coat of his suit and dusted it, one of the things that was important to Mr Knight was appearances after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:35 am

Domino's hand is raised, the girl spins, and he lets out a laugh. "Okay, alright. That, I wasn't expecting. So I guess it'll have to do, hrm? Unless we meet in the ring, I mean. Then," he notes, prodding his newly-freed index finger towards the blonde's midsection, "I'd have to pin you."

With a last wink towards Lucy, he turns his attention to Ryan. "Really? You got your own show? Yeah, I'd love to do that! Getting more exposure could only help, and I haven't cut a single promo since I've been here!" The prospect is obviously an exciting one, eyes widened and all but sparkling with zeal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm

"Brilliant! I'll contact my producers and get you on the next episode, one of the things I like about the AFW is there's always a good thing to be found." Ryan said with a smile, he then checked his watch and his eyes went a little wide but soon returned to their neutral state.

"Man I need to keep better track of time." he muttered.

"You should Ryan, remember out of our group you're supposed to be the smart one. Can't mess with the group dynamic." Lucy said with a wag of the finger.

The snide remark earned a frown from Ryan, followed promptly by him saying "Yeah I guess so, you just stand there and look pretty. Oh wait that's Erica's job."

"I need to be, I'm the girl to a handsome Doctor after all." Ms Iona said while running a hand through her brown mane.

Ryan merely rolled his eyes while Lucy smirked. The young man then prepared to enter the changing rooms with his casual attire. He then turned and said "Just cause I read Sun Tzu and dress in suits that are worth 3 grand doesn't mean I'm the smart guy. But I'll take it as a compliment at any rate."

Once Mr Knight had shut the door to change Lucy would say "As you can see we get along great! My Dad and Brother tend to be like something out of a buddy cop show. You know the one where the protagonist is bumbling and his sidekick is the one who gets shit done."

"Speaking of that I need to go, bed covers need changed. See ya later Luce." Erica said, she quickly flopped on her maid costume and rushed out the door.

"So anyway, I don't normally wrestle in tension. But that's cause my Dad doesn't normally let me play with boys. But hey, least he's not waving a shotgun around. Lucy said with her arms folded, a fairly gleeful look on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 am

"Sounds fun!," chirps Domino. "Thanks for havin' me!"

As Ryan departs though, the dark-haired model snickers. "A three-grand suit? Geeze. You guys are loaded..." Though Domino definitely comes from a comfortable living, the idea of dropping that much money on a suit is... well, hard to swallow. Maybe when he becomes champ, the money will roll in enough for stuff like that, though!

The teen finds himself left along with Lucy, who becomes the sole recipient of his attention. "At least," he muses. "But hey, looks like it's just us in here. Think they might have a ring available, if you wanted to try your hand at tangling with a rising star in the male roster. I won't tell if you don't!" The suggestion is punctuated with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 am

Lucy shook her head "Not now pally, I ain't in the mood for wrestling today. Taking a small break, had a win at the Avalanche PPV. Fought my good old pally, she goes by the name Gail Hatzits. She thinks she's hot shit, but with two wins against her. I think I can rightfully say I got her number."

"Got that right." said Ryan, coming out the changing room. Dressed in his fine black formal suit with white shirt and red tie. Many people had different opinions on Mr Knight, but one thing was for certain and that was he dressed like a professional.

"So where you headed Ry?"
Lucy asked with her hands in her pockets.

Mr Knight frowned at the pet nickname, before saying Say Drake, you're in the tension apartments yes? Lucy you up for some tea?"

"I got nothing better to do, sure. Besides you always have these exotic drinks that nobody ever hears of."

"Called being cultured Lucy, British tea doesn't always cut it for me. We'll wait till your ready my friend." Ryan would say after adjusting his red tie.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:23 am

Domino gives a little tsking click. "Shame, shame," he chides the blonde. "Gotta take opportunities when they come up. But I get it. You're all wrestled out."

When Ryan re-emerges, the teen lets his attention shift back over. At the offer to wait, he simply blinks. He couldn't be serious, right? He only just got there. "You could be waiting an hour, dude. I wouldn't wanna hold you up or anything. If you'd prefer, though, I could catch up afterwards?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Ryan nodded "Very well, hang on a second. Mr Knight swiftly drew a red pen and sheet of paper from inside his suit and began to rapidly draw on it. Once he was done Ryan would fold the paper and hand it to Domino.

"This is my room number, me and Lucy will be there till 4 PM. We have acts to do at our old man's disco later tonight. Please knock first, my pets don't take kindly to people who barge in unannounced." Ryan said with a smile.

"Got that right Ry, he has a young Komodo dragon. Anyway catch you later." Lucy said, turning to wave at Domino. Ryan followed behind giving a brief nod of the head to the young man named Domino as he left with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 am

The paper is taken and examined with a tilt of his head. It's then pocketed, offering a smile to both. "Sounds-"

Wait, pets? Komodo dragon? Are those even legal?

"-..good?" The end thought lilts upwards as a question, eyebrows lifted.

No matter! The "mentals" have taken their leave, and Domino has a workout to do! If he's going to be a serious competitor, he'll have to keep his physical edge!

There it is. Ryan's door, unless he was given a bad number! It's only been a little over an hour, long enough for a standard workout with a tad extra, so hopefully they'll still be around. For just a moment, Domino considers foregoing knocking just to see how this Ryan guy's pets will react. But then, that would just be rude. To be frank, Domino didn't have any friends in Japan. Jeopardizing his chance to actually have some would just be... dumb.

Fist raises.

*Knock, knock, knock*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next