Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dungeon of her own design

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Dungeon of her own design - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeon of her own design

Post by hamish1024 Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm

"Nyah!!" Katya yelped as the inside of her other thigh was struck, making her shudder against the restraints. Her heart was beating a little faster now, and she knew that if she got it wrong again, she would either be hit on an existing patch of sore skin, or another, unexpected area. So she really wanted to get the next guess right.

She grunted as yet again she had a pussy pressed into her face, and roughly rubbed all over her features. The scent of her attacker's crotches was beginning to be ground into her nostrils, but that didn't really help her guess - the intensity of the smothers and the discomfort of hanging upside down meant she was struggling to focus. Being incredibly turned on by the delicious torture and desperate for another "reward" also added pressure, and when she was finally freed from her tormentor's groin, it was clear that red-faced Katya was quite flustered now.

"Erm... not Azami... Oksana?" she panted.

Last edited by 1043 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:04 pm

"Aww... I guess you like the crop better..." Azami giggled as she waited for a bit before hitting her servant, wondering where should she aim this time. "Mm... this should do..." she mused to herself before swinging the crop to the exposed belly button of Katya. "Ah, I guess that's enough..." she said before signaling Oksana to turn around the board again. "I guess I'd rather hurting people with wrestling moves rather than this thing..." Azami sighed before tossing the crop near her bag.

The princess had a wicked smile on her face as she pulled out something else from her bag, a head band with a pair of puppy ears attached to it, and a butt plug that resembled a dog's tail. Azami grinned and took them, along with the collar she picked out earlier and handed it to Oksana.

"Do you like dogs, Katya-chan?" she asked while putting the headband on the girl's head.

Taking the collar back from Oksana's hand, Azami ordered the buxom woman to release Katya from the board. She wanted her servant to be on all fours, so she could finish dressing the brunette as her pet for the night. Azami would put the collar around Katya's neck first, before she walked around and tugged her servant's pantie off. Once she had done that, the princess jammed the butt plug into the short haired woman's rear hole and slapped the ass cheek of Katya lightly with a giggle.

"There, all done now!" she said in a pleased tone. "I'll take the blindfold off in a moment..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:23 am

“Ohh…” Katya pouted in frustration as she failed at the game again, before squeaking cutely as her belly was swatted. She’️d wanted another stroke on her tingling crotch, but had gotten nothing but punishments in the cruel crotch-smother game.

The bound girl waited nervously to see what Azami’️s next move would be. She heard the princess put away the crop, at least, although when she talked about hurting people through wrestling moves Katya wasn’️t sure that was an improvement , especially having already been put through the wringer in the ring.

Katya didn’️t understand what was happening as she was wheeled back upright, something put on her head, and asked about dogs.

“Dogs? Huh? They’️re… dumb and smelly, although I like the cute little ones that fit in your handbag,” Katya said. She felt Oksana release her from the restraints; the blindfolded girl naturally dropped down onto all fours, her arms a little tired from hanging on the wheel.

“Ohh… what are you doing?” Katya winced as she felt something fastened around her neck. She could have resisted, but she was outnumbered, as well as genuinely curious as to what would happen.

“Oh no…” she muttered as her panties were pulled off. She then moaned in surprise as she felt a butt plug pushed up into her naked rear. She was feeling very dominated now, especially as her tormentors were giggling and she couldn’️t quite see why. Katya licked her lips apprehensively, oblivious to the fact she’️d been humiliatingly dressed up like a dog!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:35 am

"Oh my... you look so cute like that, Katya-chan~" Azami laughed. "Come, let's take a little walk to the room so you can see yourself..." the princess giggled, patting her new puppy's cheeks a few times before standing up.

Taking the leash, she tugged it gently to signal Katya to move. Azami would take her servant to the bedroom where there's a mirror near the bed. The blue haired girl occasionally tugged the leash harder intentionally, wanting to see her pet stumbling for her amusement. She also hinted to Oksana so the big woman would follow them to the bedroom. Once they were in front of the mirror, Azami tied the leash to one of the bedpost and knelt next to Katya.

"Anndd... here we go..." she cooed before slowly removing the blindfold, so Katya could see her cute dog form.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 am

Katya groaned a little as her ass was slapped, her squirming making the butt plug jiggle in her rear. She still had no idea what she looked like, but the sub girl could do nothing but follow her mistress for now, crawling forwards as her collar was tugged. She wondered what ordeal she was headed to next, although even now she was still made to suffer as Azami yanked her collar extra hard.

“Ungh!” the crawling girl cried as she stumbled forwards, her face falling onto the floor, and her ass jutting upwards. She felt something furry brush against her inner thighs. She scrambled upright, only for Azami to do the same thing again a few moments later. She moaned unhappily, though secretly she was excited by the feeling of helplessness and the collar tightening around her neck. Eventually the poor sub made it into the bedroom where her blindfold was slowly removed.

“Ohhh… I see…” Katya sighed as she looked into the mirror and saw the dog ears. Her eyes widened as she glanced over to her rear, and realised the butt plug had a fluffy tail attached. The little brunette really did look quite pet-like now, and she felt her face flush red with embarrassment. She pursed her lips together as Oksana tittered.

“Not sure it’️s my best look…” she mused.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:08 am

"You look great like this," Azami said with a smile before she turned to Oksana. "Don't you think so, Oksana-san...?"

The princess smirked as she had a mischievous idea on her mind. She dragged a chair and positioned it a couple of feet away from Katya, out of her leash's range. Azami then sit on it casually and extended her foot to the puppy girl, smiling wickedly.

"Lick my foot," she ordered, knowing Katya wouldn't be able to reach it because of her set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 am

“Oh, she’️s cute, alright,” Oksana giggled as she looked down at her humiliated boss.

Katya swallowed hard, knowing that she was going to have to make the best of being Azami’️s pet. She watched eagerly as the beautiful blue-haired girl sat down in front of her and extended a foot for her to kiss.

“Okay princess…” she said. She hoped that if she licked Azami’️s foot she would get some pleasant attention in return.

She started to crawl over to Azami’️s feet, but just before she reached her, the lead became fully extended, and the collar tightened around her neck.

“Erk!” she spluttered in surprise, before giving up. “I don’️t understand…” she pouted.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Azami laughed softly as she watched Katya's predicament. She extended her foot a bit longer, so that her pet might be able to just reach it if she tried harder.

"Try again," she said with an amused expression.

This time, she would let Katya's lips touched her foot, before withdrawing it again a little. The princess wiggled her foot, taunting her pet to reach it to see just how much effort Katya would put. When she had her fun, Azami would then shoved her foot onto her servant's face and began to grind it again, laughing.

"There, there, you wanted it, right?" she mocked.

Azami then glanced at Oksana and smiled seductive to the buxom woman.

"Come here, Oksana-san..." she asked nicely.

The princess would instruct Oksana to kneel beside the chair, so that her head would be slightly lower than Azami's own. She glanced at Katya afterwards, before leaning in to kiss her servant's underling, making out with the bigger woman right in front her pet to tease her further.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Katya pursed her lips as she was teased by the blue-haired girl, her torment apparently being turned into another game.

She didn’️t really mind the degradation though; Katya pulled forwards against the leash, collar tightening to the point she couldn’️t breathe, but leaning in far enough so that she could kiss Azami’️s foot. She thought there had to be a reward for that.

Instead, she moaned in surprise and discomfort as the princess jammed her foot onto Katya’️s face, grinding it over the brunette’️s cute features again. Katya was really getting a taste of Azami’️s feet tonight!

“Aww…” she sighed, falling backwards. Her body tensed a little at the rough treatment, and as her ass tightened she was all too aware of the butt plug tail in her behind. Katya’️s torment was about to get worse, though.

Oksana gave a sly grin as she knelt down beside Azami. The big girl was more than happy to start making out with the blue-haired princess; although she was a little reserved at first, Oksana soon started to enjoy locking tongues with the charismatic beauty. She knew the intention was mainly to annoy Katya, but that was part of the fun.

“Hey! Don’️t ignore me!” exclaimed an exasperated Katya as she watched the two girls kiss.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:31 pm

"Hmm?" Azami broke her kiss with Oksana and turned her head to Katya. "No one telling you to rest, Katya-chan... Why don't you suck my toes..." she ordered with a wicked grin on her face while extending her foot again so that her pet could do her job without choking herself.

Still flashing her mischievous expression to Katya, Azami then returned to kiss Oksana again, even more passionately this time. One of her hands trailed down from the buxom woman's cheek to her neck, shoulder, and eventually, her breast.

The princess glanced at Katya's direction before she kneaded Oksana's luscious orb gently, while still flicking her tongue at the big woman's a few times, encouraging her to be a little bit bolder with her kissing. Just imagining Katya's reaction to her making out with the woman's brunette's subordinate already made her excited to the point her cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Mmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next