Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dungeon of her own design

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Dungeon of her own design - Page 11 Empty Re: Dungeon of her own design

Post by hamish1024 Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:54 am

Katya lay back, mopping her flustered brow, panting deeply as her face was freed from the confines of Azami’️s luscious ass. The sex toy stayed buzzing on her spent pussy, reminding her of the princess’️s dominance, even as Azami padded away into the kitchen.

“Creative!?” Katya sighed dramatically, although there was a glint in her smiling eyes.

“Heheh, I assume you’️re okay with that, boss,” Oksana grinned. “It’️s not like you were protesting much earlier.”

“Maybe because someone was sitting on my face!” Katya countered.

“Yeah, exactly,” Oks chuckled. “Hey, Azami,” the big girl called, “I’️ll get my own drink in a minute, after I’️m done with your little toy…”

A few minutes later, the buxom brunette went to the kitchen, bending down to take a bottle of premium vodka from the freezer.

“I trust you’️re enjoying yourself,” she smiled to Azami, moving to kiss the blue-haired girl. “I know Katya is, despite how it might look…”

Oksana motioned back to the bedroom. Laying bound and faceup on the bed, Katya really was in quite a predicament now. Her ankles had been buckled into the restraints found at each corner of the bed, leaving her legs splayed open. Her hands were hidden behind her back, wrists locked together by a pair of handcuffs. Oksana had used the dog leash to tie Katya to the top of the bed, the collar holding the submissive girl in place by her neck and preventing her from moving her upper body much. Oks had put the vibrator back over Katya’️s pussy, a low setting to keep the slave gently stimulated. As a final humiliation, Oksana had taken Azami’️s discarded panties from the floor, and draped them over Katya’️s helpless, upturned face.

“You like?” Oksana grinned to Azami, before taking a swig of ice cold vodka.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:01 am

Azami sighed in delight after she emptied her sake cup. Oksana joined her in the kitchen shortly, and she let the bigger woman kissed her. One of her eyebrows was raised as hadn't seen how her pet looked right now.

"I sure am," she smiled. "I have no doubt that she is, as well..." she giggled before looking at the bedroom's direction.

The sight of the feisty brunette bound awkwardly on the bed with her face covered in her pantie made Azami laughed softly. She looked at Oksana and kissed the girl's lips softly as a reward.

"Excellent, Oksana-san... I think I should hurry before she wet herself again," Azami laughed again.

The princess waltzed into the room and climbed the bed, grinning widely. She pressed the vibrator to Katya's sex for a bit before straddling her servant again. Azami then picked her pantie so that she could see Katya's face while she flashed the short haired woman her mischievous grin.

"Look at what we have here..." she teased. "Tell me... What should I do to you now... Hmmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Katya moaned as she heard the other girls come back into the room. Although she was pretty spent from the evening’️s entertainment, being tightly bound, with her face covered, and a faint buzzing between her legs, was keeping her stimulated.

“Unhh… hello…” Katya sighed, wrinkling her nose as the panties were lifted off of her face. With the blue-haired girl looking down on her, grinning ominously, the bound Katya felt a shiver of vulnerability. “Nice to see you didn’️t just forget about me…” she managed to smile.

“My decision, huh? Well, how about… you untie me, give me a nice stiff drink, and maybe let me strap you to the bed instead!” she replied with an impish grin, enjoying a little bit of defiance despite the fact she was utterly helpless. “Although, I would probably just settle for the drink…” she mused.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 pm

"Hmm... nope!" Azami laughed at Katya's demand and just grab the girl's hair to remind her of her place. "I can give you a drink, at least," she smiled. "Oksana-saan?" she called to the bigger woman. "Our little pet here feeling thirsty... Perhaps you can get her something to drink?"

Letting her servant's hair go, the princess slided back to play with Katya's breasts while waiting for the drink. She massaged them, slap them lightly and pinched their nipples occasionally, while slowly brushing her sex on the midsection of Katya.

"You know... maybe if we collected all the cum you let out from the start... we could serve that as your drink, what do you think?" she asked with a devilish smile on her face. "Fortunately for you, I'm a generous hime, even if you're keep being naughty like this," stated Azami chidingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 pm

The bound Katya gave several moans of pleasure as the girl straddling her played roughly, grabbing first her hair, and then her breasts. She loved the feeling of helplessness, and the way Azami slowly rubbed her sex against her, almost being used as a human toy.

She raised an eyebrow at the blue-haired girl’️s next suggestion. “Drink my own cum?” she licked her lips thoughtfully and swallowed hard. It seemed a bit kinky and humiliating, but then that was rather her forte, and she decided she wouldn’️t mind. “Well, that does sound very generous of you…” Katya said sarcastically, rolling her eyes with a knowing smile. “Although I seem to remember you wiped your hand dry across my ass,” she added, glancing down to her trapped body, “and you can’️t get to that right now.”

Oksana returned from the kitchen, setting down an ice bucket, containing premium champagne and vodka. “Katya being naughty again?” she asked casually.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:09 pm

"Oh you'd love that, don't you? Kinky girl..." Azami teased as Katya barely showed any hint of dislike towards her idea. "Maybe we can arrange that..."

Oksana came in with the drinks and Azami gave a sign to the table near the bed where the bigger woman could put it. The sight of the ice on the bucket drew a smirk on her face.

"Is there even a moment where she's not being naughty?" Azami sighed as if she's dealing with a troublemaker brat. "I think we really need to teach her discipline..."

She got off Katya and took the vodka bottle. Katya was going to get her drink alright, only with her way. Azami sat next to her servant, raising a leg to hover her foot right above the brunette's mouth, but not close enough for Katya to lick it. With a wicked smile, she began to pour the liquor on her foot, letting it drop from her foot to her servant's mouth.

"Bottoms up!" she laughed while she let Katya drank to her heart content, glancing slyly at Oksana. "Would you like to have a go as well, Oksana-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Handcuffed Katya felt a shiver of anticipation as Azami sat down on the bed and left her foot hovering above her face. She wasn’️t sure what she was in for, but soon found out, as the princess began pouring the premium vodka onto her foot.

“Ah…. Mmnnnn….” Katya spluttered and moaned cutely as she opened her mouth to catch the spirit. It splattered rather messily across her lower face, although most went between her eager lips. She felt a buzz from the strong, refreshing drink, made all the more delicious by the dominant way Azami had delivered it. It cleansed her palate from the other things she’️d been licking and sucking so far this evening.

She felt even more submissive as Oksana accepted Azami’️s offer, the big girl sitting down on the other side of the bed, and raising her own foot above Katya’️s face. “This looks fun,” Oksana giggled, taking the vodka bottle.

“Hey, I’️m not YOUR toy,” Katya managed to pout, in the gap between drinks.

Oksana simply tutted, grinding her foot rather forcefully into the bound girl’️s squirming face. She eventually lifted it, immediately pouring vodka down, making Katya lap up the spirit again.

“This IS fun,” Oksana beamed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:14 pm

"This is fun indeed..." Azami cooed, feeling amused at Katya's frustration from being toyed by her own bodyguard.

She put away the bottle inside the bucket and took an ice cube from it instead. The princess waved it in front of Katya, hinting the brunette about her upcoming predicament. Then, without a warning, Azami pressed the ice cube on Katya's belly and began to rub it in circles, giggling.

"Oh Oksana-san... I think this is even more fun~" chirped the princess gleefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Despite her protests, Katya lapped up the drink being poured from her tormentor’️s feet. As well as being sexy, it was refreshing for the flustered little submissive, and she found herself invigorated. Although, as Katya was utterly immobilised, her refreshed senses just heightened her sense of helplessness.

That sweet trepidation became even more pronounced as Azami taunted her with the wicked prospect of an ice cube on her warm, sweaty body.

“Oh, no, don’️t you dare,” Katya gulped, tensing in anticipation. She wriggled cutely on the bed, but her collar, cuffed wrists and spread ankles made it difficult for her to even move, let alone escape her fate.

“AIEE!!” she yelped as the ice was pressed into her skin, making her judder in the restraints. “Nonono that’️s cold!” she pouted breathlessly, appalled but excited by the gentle, sensual torture. She rocked helplessly on the bed as Azami drew ice circles on her belly. Within seconds, Katya’️s nipples had hardened. “Damn you!” she gasped.

Oksana grinned at the sight of Katya’️s bound torment. “Yes, it looks a lot of fun… lucky we have a whole bucket of ice for her, too…” she added, just to tease Katya even more.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:55 pm

"Ooohhh, such impudence only earns you more punishment, Katya-chan..." Azami laughed as she kept rubbing the ice cube on her pet's belly. "Mmm... I'd say all of these would be good enough for an hour of play..." she mused to Oksana. "Think you can last that long?" asked the blue haired girl to Katya with a wicked smile.

She took another cube from the bucket and pressed it on the brunette's nipple next, before drawing another circle on the breasts of Katya. Azami would tease the other breasts of her pet too, switching back and forth from one mound to another while she giggled happily at Katya's predicament.

"Why don't you join me, Oksana-san?" she said to the bigger woman, pushing the bucket slightly towards her. "The faster she cooled down, the sooner we can start again~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next