by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

WrestlingVirgin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock - Page 4 Empty Re: Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:24 am

“You don’️t honestly expect me to be silent, do you?” Odessa asked with a wry chuckle. That statement from her opponent was certainly an eyebrow-raiser. “Darling, if this sort of polite banter annoys you, then just wait until you meet some of the other wrestlers here. Your eyes will be watering from the blistering heat of their vulgarity.”

Odessa rose to her feet, bouncing a couple of times on her heels. One last burst of soreness shot through her head as she changed position. Then, the pain subsided to just a dull ache. She focused her attention upon Colonel Granite as the girl pushed herself up to her feet and raised her fists. Odessa smirked. She bent her knees and put her hands out in front of her, waiting to see if her opponent would come after her. The girl seemed to be waiting for her to make the first move. Very well, then—Odessa would dive low, going under her opponent’️s fists as she tried to tackle Morgan’️s legs and bring her down to the mat once again!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:19 am

"Politeness, eh? I'll show you a thing or two about that, miss."

The Colonel slammed her fists against each other, wincing slightly as the shock sent a jolt of pain through her sore back. Damn, that wasn't such a good idea after all. That moment of distraction even gave her opponent a chance to go for her legs. Crap! She had barely any time to react, but she did manage something. She leaned forward, her elbow coming down just before Odessa made contact with her legs. She growled in pain and anger once the technician slammed into her, but that wouldn't be anything if she managed to land that smash to the ebony wrestler's back.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 am

Despite the soreness in her own body, Odessa moved quickly, trying to surprise the Canadian girl and get her down on her back again. And she did indeed manage to slip underneath Colonel Granite’️s formidable defenses and wrap her arms around the girl’️s lower legs, throwing her weight against the Canadian’️s ankles in an attempt to bring her to the mat. Just as she caught the limbs, however, her foe managed to strike back. Odessa cried out woundedly as the Colonel’️s elbow came crashing down onto her back, hitting right on her spine and causing a red hot burst of pain to shoot through her whole upper body.

“Nnnh!” Odessa groaned, wincing. She still managed to connect with Morgan’️s legs, but the power behind the tackle was gone. Even if she did get her opponent to the mat, she wouldn’️t be able to take advantage of their position…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:56 am

With Odessa's charge temporarily halted, the Colonel decided it was time to go and begin her own assault. She grabbed onto the back of her opponent's leotard, pulling at it with as much might as she could muster under the circumstances. She knew that it'd be rather embarassing to wear in such a ragged state, but it wasn't like she could avoid exposure forever. Might as well let it be on her own terms. She set her teeth, a fierce smile on her face as she tugged and heaved.

"It's aboot time, Brock!" She roared, feeling like her own arms were about to pop out of their sockets. Granite was essentially trying to haul the ebony technician up by her clothes, while holding her in an awkward position. If she didn't hurt her back, it'd be a miracle. "The audience was waiting for this, eh?!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:46 am

Taking that elbow right to her spine, Odessa could not muster up the momentum to knock Morgan over onto her back. Now, Odessa was just kneeling in front of her opponent with her ebony arms wrapped around the girl’️s ankles—not a very advantageous position to be in.

“Gah!” Odessa gasped, as her Canadian foe began yanking on the back of her leotard, stretching it out and giving the audience a few glimpses of the British wrestler’️s smooth back—and, for those fortunate enough to be watching from a specific angle, the briefest shot of the side of Odessa’️s breast. Odessa would allow herself to be dragged up onto her feet, still hunched over, though she no longer had her arms wrapped around Morgan’️s legs. Still, the British woman managed to smirk to herself. “They have been waiting for this…but I don’️t believe…that’️s all they’️ve been waiting for!”

Odessa, despite being in the inferior position, would look to even the score in one small way, grabbing onto her opponent’️s tight little shorts, trying to wiggle her fingers inside of the waist in order to begin pulling them down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:11 am

At first, the Colonel was rather pleased that things were going her way. Finally, the stalemate had been broken. Now it was time to go give the audience a show they'd rather enjoy. At least, that was what she thought. The ebony technician was hardly somebody who'd just roll over and accept her defeat. It was part of the reason why she... Well, the Colonel had actually been annoyed. And now things were getting even more frustrating.

Somehow, someway, Odessa found the strength to go and put her hands in the Colonel's shorts. She tensed up briefly in shock as the audience jeered, her eyes bugging out slightly as she broke character.

"The heck, miss?!" Morgan yelled in an embarassed voice, clearly a lot softer than her alter ego. She didn't quite blush, but it really was an instance where she didn't know what to do. Her hands kept on numbly tugging at her opponent's leotard even as her shorts started to slide down. At this rate, both of them would lose pretty important clothes at the same time.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 am

Odessa was still in the inferior position, but at least now she had some leverage. She wasn’️t just going to submit to Colonel Granite’️s will. The Canadian had her bent over and was threatening to rip Odessa’️s leotard right off of her—it was already becoming a little stretched out in the crotch, and Odessa winced as she felt the material digging into her privates—but Odessa had a weapon of her own. And her opponent did not seem to be as comfortable with public nudity as she herself was.

“‘The heck?’️” Odessa repeated, grunting a little as another tug came on her leotard. This time Odessa definitely heard some ripping, and she knew it wouldn’️t be long before the piece was torn right off of her body. “You’️re stripping me, and I’️m stripping you. It’️s only fair, isn’️t it, darling?” she observed dryly, as she now began pulling down her opponent’️s shorts. Slowly, the tight camouflage garment began to come down. But, with another, louder rip, Odessa knew that she was about to lose her leotard. Quickly, she would try to get the shorts around the Colonel’️s hips and down past her thighs, knowing that, if she could get them that far, pulling them off the rest of the way should be easy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:07 am

If there was ever a picture perfect example of a pyrrhic victory, that was it. In her increasingly embarassed attempts to get away, Morgan tripped over her own feet and landed flat on her back. Her hands had the now ripped leotard, but the price was that she was feeling rather breezy right now. A look of horror spread over her face as she temporarily shut down. Oh, no. Was this seriously happening to her? God, this couldn't be happening, could it?

Well, at least Odessa could see that the Canadian bruiser waxed.

"Wh- whaaa-" Morgan was still bugging out, but she was starting to regain her focus. If the technician didn't capitalize on this opportunity, who knew what the Colonel would do?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:24 am

Morgan obviously wasn’️t comfortable with being exposed in this way. Too bad for her, Odessa was. While the ebony beauty was a little bit embarrassed to have her leotard torn off of her, she had wrestled naked plenty of times before—even in front of an audience. And with the long, dark, toned body that she had, she knew there was nothing to be ashamed of.

Seeing Morgan stunned, Odessa would take the opportunity to slide on her opponent’️s shorts. Luckily, they were about the same height and build, and while the shorts did not fit perfectly, they would do. Odessa could still feel the warmth of Morgan’️s more intimate places on the inside of the shorts.

“Well, that’️s that,” Odessa would chirp to herself, before turning to deal with her Canadian foe. “Come on, dear, you’️re being silly. You knew this was going to happen. Even if I wasn’️t putting up a fight, you would still in all likelihood have had to take your costume off in order to put mine on…” she called out to Morgan as she strutted over to where the military girl lay. She would grab onto Morgan’️s hair and try to haul the girl to her feet. Though she was a little confused as to how Morgan could be embarrassed, she would do her best to use that embarrassment to her own advantage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:48 pm

"I... I...." Morgan closed her eyes, trying to put the leotard on to hide her shame. Aw, no good, no good at all! She could still feel the heat of Odessa's body on it, but she had to wear it as best she could. The jeering crowd was getting to her, but she had to force the shame down if she had to preserve even a bit of her dignity. She wasn't the old joke anymore, and she had to prove it to them! Unfortunately for her, she was too distracted by her struggle to notice Odessa creeping up behind her.

Just as she finally got it on, managing to at least partially hide her shame, she was dragged to her feet by her hair.

"Don't. Please, Odessa! Not right now!" She pleaded desperately.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next