Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock - Page 7 Empty Re: Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:01 am

Odessa lost control of her opponent, but she came away from that last exchange with a smile on her face. Despite being on the bottom, she had been in the driver’️s seat, keeping Morgan in a tight headlock that completely neutralized any advantage that she might have gained from being on top. It didn’️t hurt Odessa’️s mood to have been touched—even accidentally—on her crotch. Watching Morgan scramble backwards and wipe her hand frantically on the mat made Odessa laugh out loud.

“Oh, come now. You were the one who touched me, after all. I should say you are the one who requires some chastising, young lady,” Odessa would tease, affecting a somewhat pompous accent for added effect as she would push herself back up onto her feet, following Colonel Granite as the Canadian stumbled backwards into the ropes. Odessa would pause for a moment, but would then launch herself forward, trying to slam a shoulder into Morgan’️s chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:01 am

"We all get to make mistakes once in a while." Morgan defended herself rather weakly, but her eyes were still focused. When Odessa came in to slam her with a shoulder block, she was ready. Yet again, she had no choice but to take the impact, but she used the opportunity to grab the ebony technician.

As her strength flagged, her lips sealed shut in a grimace as she struggled to try and lift and slam Odessa down with her Black Ice Spinebuster. She had to create an opening where she could rest, or else she'd be taken in a battle of attrition!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:36 am

“Oh, was it really a mistake, darling?” Odessa would ask, sticking out her lower lip slightly, almost as if she were pouting. “A pity.”

She charged forward, shoulder lowered, trying to floor her similarly-sized opponent yet again, this time with the possibility of putting herself in a position to finally win the match. All she needed to do was exchange boots with Morgan. A wrench would be thrown into her plans, however, when Morgan managed to catch her, deadening the force of the shoulder impact, and then lifting Odessa up into the air! Odessa would grunt in annoyance, before abruptly being brought back down onto the canvas headfirst for a devastating spinebuster, which eliciting a harsh yelp from Odessa as she would flop down onto the mat, momentarily stunned by the devastating, high-powered move.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 am

Odessa being disappointed with Morgan was basically better than her being delighted in all sorts of other ways. The brawler didn't want her attention in that intimate sense, not in the slightest. She crumpled like a rag once she landed her spinebuster, breathing heavily as she tried to climb out of the ring. Having opened up some space to escape, she turned over and began crawling on her belly to try and drop down.

Of course, she made the mistake of putting her legs on Odessa, giving the ebony technician a chance at her boots. More than that, the torn leotard had flopped open again, exposing her uncovered groin to her enemy. At this stage, she wasn't focused enough to notice what she had done wrong.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:26 am

Odessa was sprawled out on the mat, arms and legs spread open, her chest heaving as she would try to recover from that powerful, stunning maneuver. Her eyes would track Morgan’️s movements, watching the Canadian military girl as the other wrestler turned over onto her hands and knees, trying to crawl across Odessa to get out of the ring and recover. Morgan couldn’️t make it all the way out, however, without exposing herself to another counterattack from Odessa.

For a second, the ebony beauty didn’️t notice the opening she had. She hadn’️t been expecting it to present itself at all, and, when she realized what position Morgan was in, a smile spread across her face. She was hurt, but she was not going to let this opportunity pass her by. She would pull her upper body up, and would blow a short stream of hot air across Morgan’️s exposed sex—not directly playing with her, but trying to shock the Canadian and shake her up, maybe even give her a little bit of pleasure. Odessa’️s mouth hovered less than an inch below Morgan’️s crotch, almost kissing it. “What a lovely view,” Odessa would say, before both hands would shoot down to her foe’️s boots, yanking on them hard, hoping to pull them off in one clean motion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 am

"GYAAAAAAAH!"

Morgan screamed, a slight bit of pleasure mixed in with her shock. Unfortunately for her, her thrashing didn't prevent Odessa from pulling her boots off. Oh god, she felt so violated right now. Quickly curling up into a ball, she covered her crotch with both hands as she scrabbled away from her opponent.

"CHEATER! YOU- YOU!!" She yelled. While she was busy freaking out, Odessa had her chance. Could she put on the boots before Morgan rounded on her and started attacking?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:18 am

Odessa’️s tactic worked even better than she expected. Despite all the encouragement that Odessa had given her, Morgan was completely aghast, frozen in what seemed to be terror and embarrassment as the ebony beauty blew a stream of hot air over her crotch. She reacted like Odessa had cut off her arm, and Odessa was a little irritated by the severe reaction from her foe.

“You…you do know that I didn’️t touch you, don’️t you dear?” Odessa asked with a small, sly smile, as Morgan scampered away from her, the Canadian pawing at her crotch, leaving Odessa holding Morgan’️s boots, with a golden opportunity right in her hands.

Odessa didn’️t waste it. She would set the boots down and quickly slip her own off of her feet. She couldn’️t very well allow Morgan to get her hands on them, and so Odessa would toss her own boots out of the ring, letting them land on the floor beside the ring apron. She would then quickly put Morgan’️s boots on. Now, she had completely stolen her foe’️s costume. Now, it was time to win the match. Odessa would charge at the Canadian, trying to kick her in the stomach and roll her over onto her back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 pm

"Why... Why do I get into these matches...."

The Colonel didn't delay long, though. She just growled at Odessa's sly little statement, climbing to her knees as she tried to get up to lunge again. Unfortunately for her, the accumulated damage caught up with her. She could've stood up given a little more time, but she just wheezed slightly as she slipped back down to one knee. She needed to get out of the ring to retrieve Odessa's boots, but she took a steel toed kick to the gut courtesy of Odessa.

She fell back down, clutching her muscular abdomen as she desperately grabbed at the ropes. This was the danger zone now, she had to avoid submissions or it was rather likely that she'd lose.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:11 am

Odessa hadn’️t realized that her opponent’️s boots were steel-tipped. Or, if she had, she had forgotten by the time she ran up and kicked her downed opponent. The impact seemed to hurt the military girl quite a bit. Odessa hoped her foe was alright.

Morgan fell back down, clutching her abdomen with one hand and grabbing onto the ropes with the other. She was reeling, and Odessa was going to try to take full advantage of Morgan’️s vulnerability. The ebony beauty would fall down onto her opponent’️s back, putting her weight on Morgan, and would then wrap her arms around the Canadian’️s head, squeezing it hard to try to cut off the flow of air to Morgan’️s lungs with a painful, crushing sleeper hold.

“Time for you to go goodnight, sweetie…tap out whenever you can’️t take it anymore,” Odessa would say with a chuckle, as she began to squeeze.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:45 pm

No, no! Not like this! She teetered, then fell to the side. Morgan flailed again, but her strength had finally run out. With Odessa's weight bearing down on her in her weakened state, she couldn't roll out of the ring nor could she reach the ropes. She weakly pawed at the toned arm again, unable to free herself from the technician's grasp. With all that muscle and skill brought to bear against her, she simply found herself in an inescapable hold. With a shuddering gasp, she accepted her defeat.

She couldn't win against Odessa, but at the very least, she could fight on to the last and not tap out. She struggled on for a few more seconds before she was finally put out by the hold. Properly executed, a sleeper hold would knock somebody out in less than 10 seconds. Without the strength to escape, Morgan was doomed the moment Odessa locked it in.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next