by Blade/speranza Today at 8:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 5:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 4:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock - Page 2 Empty Re: Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am

With Colonel Granite tangled up in the ropes, Odessa had an opportunity to take control of the match, and she would certainly not waste it. She would hurt her opponent a little bit, humiliate her as well, and try to make a little progress towards completing the costume swap that was required before she could win this match.

Waving to the audience and getting a loud cheer in return, Odessa would waltz over to the Canadian brawler, chuckling to herself as she looked at the tanned body draped over the ropes. “Already wiped out, are you, darling?” Odessa would tease, walking up behind her opponent and getting a firm grip on the girl’️s hair with one hand. She shook Morgan’️s head roughly as her other hand lowered. Without any warning, the dark-skinned palm would come quickly forward, trying to land a hard, stinging spank on the military girl’️s rear end, keen on embarrassing the girl and breaking down her resolve to fight back before the match had even properly gotten underway.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:01 am

Dragged back roughly by her hair, Morgan was about to start fighting back when she felt a strong hand slap her roughly across her butt. Of course, it was her cheeks that were reddened by the sting of being spanked in public. This humiliation was something she wasn't expecting a repeat of in the AFW, even if this place was as much of a hellhole as the League was. She wasn't the victim any longer, or a joke to be disregarded!

"GRAAAH!" Colonel Granite reared back, her teeth clenched in a angered smile as she sought to elbow Odessa in the ribs. Nobody was going to do break her down, not again!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 am

Odessa, despite being quite the capable warrior with little use for humiliation tactics, just couldn’️t help but love to spank her opponents. Doing so gave her a distinct, potent psychological advantage over them—it said to them that Odessa considered them to be largely on par with children, which, for the sort of proud, powerful women who she was paired up with, had to be a humbling blow. She was a proud woman, as well, and being spanked would certainly embarrass her. But it was not only the act itself which caused women’️s cheeks to flush—the fact that, on lighter skin, a slap to the bottom would almost certainly leave at least a small mark, and carrying a blemish like that could be absolutely crushing to someone who marketed themselves as an indomitable titaness.

The spank had evidently gotton to Colonel Granite, because the Canadian woman let out a mighty cry and reared up, smacking Odessa in the ribs with a hard, bony elbow. The British wrestler groaned a bit and backed up, giving her opponent some space. She did not intend to let the military woman take control, however. She would wait for Colonel Granite to turn around, and then, Odessa would lower her shoulder and try to ram into the other warrior’️s chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 am

Just as the Colonel started gaining some momentum, she found it squashed quickly as the ebony skinned titaness shoulder rammed her in the chest. Caught in between moves, there was no way she could keep her footing. No, that wasn't true. Even if she had been ready, the technician's brute strength would've bowled her over. Such was the danger of facing somebody who was just as, if not slightly more of a powerhouse than her.

The cold anger within her surged once more, impelling her to grab at her opponent. If she was going to get caught up in the ropes, she'd drag Odessa back with her! She'd put every last bit of strength into the grapple if she could manage it. If she didn't turn the tide soon, she'd be the one being slammed in the end.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:35 pm

Odessa’️s shoulder slammed into Colonel Granite’️s stomach with considerable velocity and force. The British wrestler could feel her opponent lose her footing, and would smirk at the Canadian, feeling very good about how this match had progressed so far. It was still early, but it was a good sign that Odessa could take control so quickly and so efficiently.

Unfortunately, before she could pull her body back, the Colonel managed to grab onto her. “Hfff!” Odessa grunted, as she was pulled into the ropes along with her opponent. Her body pressed hard into her opponent’️s as the girl grappled tightly with her. Odessa would thrust her her shoulders forward and backward, trying to loosen her Canadian foe’️s grip and break free so that she could resume her dominance of this match.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:13 am

Colonel Granite grunted as their combined weight drove her down into the ropes. It stung like a bitch, but she had Odessa firmly in her grip now. At least, until she started driving her shoulders back and forth to escape. The Canadian bruiser growled, unwilling to surrender her chance to deal out some punishment. While the grappler was starting to break loose, there was still a way to get around that. It was a risky move, though. One moment too late and she'd be at the technician's mercy.

With a quick movement, she briefly moved one arm away to try and trap one of Odessa's toned limbs. If it worked, it could get her out of this crushing hell.

"GET THOSE UDDERS OUT OF MY FACE!" She roared.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:15 am

They were at something of an impasse, with Odessa managing to hold her opponent against the ropes, while Colonel Granite held her in a tight hold that prevented any additional offensive movement on Odessa’️s part. The British wrestler kept working to break free, rolling her shoulders back and forth, prying at the arms which had coiled around her so that she might properly continue her beatdown of the Canadian woman. Unfortunately, Morgan had a slight advantage over Odessa, and managed to capture one of the ebony beauty’️s arms. Odessa wiggled it wildly in an attempt to break free, knowing from the tone of her opponent’️s voice that she was none too happy being pressed back against the ropes like this.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:20 am

Gotcha! With a vicious smile of triumph, the Colonel started yanking Odessa closer to her while moving to press the forearm of her other arm against the ebony wrestler's throat. If that succeeded, she'd use the titaness' own body weight against her in an attempt to choke her out. While it was a very crude method that hurt her back, putting her out now was the only real option Morgan could think of at the moment. If she delayed, they could end up doing some groundwork, and she didn't think she'd get out of that one without some serious pain.

"Did you know that cows get a good blow to the head with a hammer before they're butchered and turned into steaks?" She taunted. "Well, this is the next best thing. Nighty night!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:34 pm

“Gkah!” Odessa croaked, as, instead of throwing her away, her martial opponent instead pulled her closer, sinking into the ropes as she tried to cut off Odessa’️s airways with her other arm. The British woman was in a bit of a dilemma here, as it only took a few seconds for her to begin to feel lightheaded. She knew she could hold out for a minute or two, but she did not want to risk going that long on the off chance that Colonel Granite might slip up or let her go. She was, after all, the veteran here. She was the favorite to win. She didn’️t just wait for mercy. She had options.

“Cute,” she hissed, in response to her Canadian opponent’️s confident mocking and disturbingly gory imagery. “But I still have one arm free, you know.” Raising that arm up, Odessa would bring it crashing down hard on Morgan’️s cheek, hoping a hard slap would be enough to force the girl to release her. If not, Odessa would just slap her again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:35 am

"Gah!" The Colonel recoiled, the red mark from Odessa's slap quite visible on her cheek. "You want to slap, miss?" She growled in her usual clipped tones.

She moved the choking arm towards its opposite shoulder, freeing her enemy's neck as she cocked it back to deliver the mother of all backhanded slaps to Odessa. At that point, the ebony wrestler had a perfect opportunity to shift things in her favour. Otherwise... Well, being hit by that would sting pretty badly. With a nasty look, she let loose the disciplining hand. No more playing around. She was going to pummel Odessa into the ground if she had the chance.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next