Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:06 pm

"Oh... oh no..." Katya mumbled weakly as she felt her panties being pulled away entirely. "Just... give me a chance..." she asked the other girl as she realised the match was pretty much beyond her now. She couldn't muster any strength to resist as her arms and legs were crossed, and she gave a grunt as her tired body was rolled over.

"Ungh... what are you doing?" she gasped as she found herself face-down on the floor, her bare ass pointing upwards. "OHH!" she groaned unhappily as Azami sat down on her immobilised body. THe feeling of helplessness was total, now, as Katya found herself unable to move at all from this humilating, submissive position.

She pressed her flushed, embarassed face against the mat, shuddering in anticipation, knowing that there were a lot of things Azami could do to her now that the princess had secured her dominance.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:21 pm

"Too late!" Azami declared in a playful manner. "Maybe another time..."

With Katya as her throne, the princess couldn't help but to let out a wicked laugh as she sat on the poor woman's back. The match was hers, she had no doubt about it at this point. She wasn't sure how long Katya could endure her predicament, though, so Azami decided to spare the brunette a prolonged torture and immediately jammed two fingers into Katya's womanhood. It was part of her plan to constantly teasing her opponent without giving her too much of the actual pleasure, so she could have easier time to break the woman.

"You're mine..." Azami stated as she began to pump her fingers in and out teasingly. "Admit it! And beg me to finish you as well when you're at it..." ordered the princess as she continued to stimulate her poor opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:40 pm

“Ahhh…” Katya gave an urgent gasp as she felt two fingers thrust into her exposed sex. She couldn’️t help but shiver and lick her lips as her pussy was finally penetrated. Utterly helpless, horny and flustered, she yearned for more. She didn’️t want to have to beg, but her dignity was fast disappearing, and giving into this girl would feel good now.

“I… ahhh…. I admit it! I’️m yours! F…fuck me!” she wailed breathily, jiggling her hips to try and get more sensation in her sex.

This was quite a public humiliation for Katya, and the crowd were raucous, but the prone Russian’️s world was now centred on Azami… and what she could do to her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:52 pm

"Mhhmm~ Good girl..." purred Azami in delight as Katya's words sounded like music to her ear. "You shall be rewarded dearly for that, Katya-san..."

Without wasting any more second, the princess' fingers began to pick their pace inside the brunette's wet pussy. She prodded the inside walls of Katya's womanhood shamelessly and thrust her digits deep to hit the sweet spots of the short haired woman. Finishing someone with this particular move always made Azami getting too excited herself, but at least she's going to have Katya to take care of that issue for the rest of the night. Just imagining the things she could make her would be servant for the night made Azami licked her lips.

"Now cum for me!" she ordered with another deep thrust from her fingers. "Cum for your hime, Katya-san!"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:16 pm

“MmMMNN!!” Katya moaned as she was rewarded almost instantly for her submission. The poor Russian had been worried that Azami was going to torment her, but instead the blue-haired girl seemed to go all out to bring Katya release. She took the ‘reward’️ at face value.

“Oh… yess…” she panted, quivering with desire. Pleasure was really starting to grip her body now, despite the fatigue and the awkwardness of her trussed-up position beneath Azami, and she could feel the beginnings of a climax building up within her.

“Yes…yess…” she muttered into the mat, gyrating her hips in time with Azami’️s fingers. The impulsive Russian was giving no thought to the fact that this meant losing, and an evening of slavery, she just wanted the instant pleasure of an orgasm now.

“Ah… I’️m cumming…ahhhh!!” she squeaked blissfully, as she reached her climax. Juices trickled down her inner thighs as she shook with pleasure.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:27 pm

"Ahh... Such a good girl..." Azami moaned as she watched Katya came from her stimulation.

The self claimed princess kept pumping her fingers inside the woman's womanhood, gradually slowing the movement of her digits before she eventually pulled them out. A completely satisfied smile decorated her face as she got off Katya's back. Azami sucked her fingers to clean them up and tasting her defeated opponent's flavor at te same time, before she shoved Katya onto her back with her foot. She leaned forward to untangle the brunette's limbs, grinning wickedly as she looked down at the woman. Azami sighed, and placed her foot on Katya's face.

"Kiss it..." she ordered while making a victory pose, her hand covering her smile while the other was placed on her hips. "Clean yourself and wait for me in that dungeon of yours, my servant..." said the princess with a teasing wink. "We're going to have so much fun together... Ohohoh~"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 am

The trussed, sat-upon Katya groaned, uncomfortable but undoubtedly satisfied, as she enjoyed a little more post-orgasmic fingering. The fact that she had been utterly defeated hadn’️t really sunk in - this fast and overwhelming match with Azami had not given her much time to think!

She would have liked to have savoured the ecstasy of her climax a little more, but was instead rudely rolled onto her back, where she had Azami’️s foot planted on her face.

“Unrgh…” Katya grumbled a little as she got a humiliating face full of sweaty sole. Through this, she looked up to see her opponent pulling victory poses, smug but sexy in her triumph.

There was a little grimace on her cute features, as she realised this was where her subordination started. She didn’️t want to publicly kiss Azami’️s feet, but she didn’️t dare refuse, either.

After a pause, Katya sighed reluctantly and then puckered her lips, planting a kiss on the base of her opponent’️s foot. A few catcalls from the audience as she did this made her humiliation complete.

“Ungh…. Okay…. The dungeon…” Katya mumbled distractedly at Azami’️s orders. The poor half-naked girl would slowly prop herself up, groggily crawling over to the corner to retrieve her discarded panties. Her mind started to wander about all the ‘fun’️ that Azami had planned at her expense… and she was hardly in a position to complain. Katya had known this was a likely outcome, when she’️d made high-stakes promises to this girl - although even Katya was surprised at just how emphatically the princess had claimed her prize!

Azami Wins

continued [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/backstage-f33/dungeon-of-her-own-design-t9616.html:32y19ptq]here[/url:32y19ptq]

Last edited by 1043 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6