Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 am

Katya couldn’️t deny she felt a thrill as her pretty opponent barked, mistress-like, that she deserved to be punished. But that made it all the sweeter when Katya ignored the threat and nailed Azami with a running clothesline! It was nice to turn the tables and hear her opponent crash to the ground, as well as some of the crowd cheering, as they realised this might not be a one-way squash match after all.

The proud Russian couldn’️t help but pump her fist in celebration, though that gave Azami time to get on her hands and knees. Katya would run over to her opponent at this point and grab a fistful of her hair, trying to stop Azami from getting fully back to her feet.

“What was that about being punished heavily?” she said gloatingly, looking down at Azami. She would then try and use her hold on Azami’️s hair to guide the girl on all fours towards the ring ropes. If she could make her victim crawl all the way to the bottom rope, she hoped to have some fun by trapping and choking her there.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 am

"Ack!" Azami cried as her hair was grabbed by Katya before the woman dragged her towards the corner. "Oh... you will be punished... nnghh..." she insisted while one of her hands grabbing at her opponent's wrist to try easing the pulling on her hair. "It's not a threat, it's a promise..."

She might be stumbling on her limbs as Katya brought her closer to the turnbuckle, but that didn't mind she would stop fighting. Azami would let go of her opponent's wrist in order to plant both of her hands at the ground, pretending like she's going to crawl along with the short haired woman. All of a sudden she would push herself off, hoping to throw herself towards Katya to slam the woman onto the turnbuckle instead!

"Hyaah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 am

Katya’️s sense of thrilled naughtiness at being the dominant one continued, as she led Azami towards the corner, making her crawl like a dog.

“Oh, promises promises,” Katya retorted breezily, feeling pretty pleased to be in control of proceedings, looking forward to the things she could do when she had Azami pinned against the ropes. The other girl had even stopped struggling and was allowing herself to be led. “Come on, crawl,” Katya teased.

Her sense of superiority was short lived, though. As she neared the turnbuckle, her victim unexpectedly broke free - and shoved Katya herself into the corner post! The Russian was taken by surprise as she was suddenly pushed forwards, and crashed chest-first into the metal turnbuckle.

“Ahh!” she wailed, a little winded by the slam, ending up slumped against the ringpost, and having to grab the top ropes for support.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:44 am

"Nnggh... Yes... and I'm a woman of my words..." Azami sneered, rubbing her head as she approached Katya on the corner. "You... can count on that!" she emphasized with a another quick stomp to her opponent's butt.

The self claimed princess would then attempt to turn the short haired woman around and pushed her down roughly. Azami wanted Katya to be seated on the mat with her back rested against the pads, so she could start showing her feisty opponent her a taste of her punishment. Turning around, the blue haired girl would grab the ropes and began to lean backwards, aiming to rub her half covered rear all over Katya's face!

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:17 pm

“Engh!!” Katya yelped as her butt was kicked again, jolting her body against the turnbuckle, having to look out at the crowd as they watched her control slip away.

She groaned and began to rub her bruised behind. “Ungh, there’️s no need for - ah!” Katya was cut short as she was turned and roughly dumped down into a seated position. Her head lolled back against the corner pad, and she looked up, only to see Azami turn around and grab the ropes, presenting her own rear towards the seated Katya. The Russian’️s eyes widened as she realised her opponent was shaping up to give her a stinkface!

“Oh you cow! You wouldn’️t!” Katya exclaimed as she was faced with the humiliating move, but didn’️t manage to say much more before Azami’️s sexy rear was jammed straight into her face!

“Mmmphhrrghh!!” she groaned, muffled by the flesh of her opponent’️s behind. The intense position came as a shock to her senses, and she couldn’️t muster up an adequate defence, which made the humiliation worse as Azami gyrated over her helpless face. To add to her predicament, she even felt a hint of arousal at the rough treatment.

Poor Katya flailed her arms and legs, extremely embarrassed, wondering whether Azami was just proving a point, or going for a full smother.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 pm

"I'm... what...?" Azami seemed to be amused with Katya's insult. "My impudent subject, that just earns you... more punishment..." she giggled before leaning back even more, pressing her delicious rear to the woman's face. "You should be grateful that a hime like me allow you to worship my ass!" the princess laughed.

Sensing that Katya actually felt excited, Azami grinned wickedly. This was going to be interesting. She pull herself off her opponent for a bit to give the short haired woman some space to breath, before turning around and cross her arms under her breasts. Looking down at Katya with a smug expression, Azami would then send her foot again between her opponent's legs, pressing her sole against Katya's crotch firmly.

"Oh, someone is getting excited!" she exclaimed, faking her surprise. "Perhaps I can allow you to be my throne later on. Would you like that, Katya-san?" mocked the princess as she began to rub her foot slowly again.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am

“Mphh!!” Katya gave a high-pitched groan as Azami intensified the ass smother, really squashing the Russian’️s face beneath her rear. A shudder ran though Katya’️s body as her nose was forced right between the Japanese beauty’️s butt cheeks, leaving her humiliated and disoriented.

When her tormentor eventually pulled away, Katya could only stay slumped in the turnbuckle, gasping and rubbing her face. The poor girl looked pretty distracted, swallowing hard as Azami gloated about making her into her throne for the evening. A part of Katya thought that punishment didn’️t actually sound too terrible… but she was damned if she was going to admit that publicly.

As she was thinking about that, she felt the foot press firmly between her spread legs, and she moaned again. Katya could feel herself getting pretty wet down there now, even though she was still fully clothed. Azami was stirring a deep longing within her, but she knew she had to fight it if she wanted to at least earn some respect in this match.

“Nnnghh…. No…. you’️re not going to get to decide….” replied Katya defiantly, if rather breathlessly. She would rouse herself to reach down and grab Azami’️s ankle, before trying to push her tormentor away.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am

Azami laughed at Katya's defiance and backed away as the short haired woman pushed her away. She gave her opponent a little recovery time, feeling quite confident about her chance on this match. It's only a matter of time until she managed to break Katya, and Azami preferred to take her time in doing so. She sighed and inched herself closer again before leaning towards the woman, looking to grab her arms to pull her up.

"At this rate, I think I will..." she taunted while hauling Katya to her feet before shoving her opponent towards the center of the ring.

The princess didn't immediately attack as she wanted to see just how much her stinkface earlier affected Katya. It's been a while since she got to toy with her opponent like this, so Azami wanted to enjoy herself to the fullest. Katya might not be the most durable woman out there, but that's not really a problem. Slowly, Azami would circle around her opponent, quite pleased with letting Katya recover for a bit longer before launching her offense again.

"Are you alright there?" she teased. "Can you even stand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:04 am

There was an unhappy grimace on Katya’️s face as Azami reached down to grab her arms, hauling her up out of the corner. She was starting to feel a bit out of her depth now, and the Russian braced herself for whatever painful humiliation was coming next.

Instead, she was just shoved into the centre of the ring, which came as a bit of a surprise. She staggered forwards on slightly heavy legs, but kept her footing. Katya took a few moments to rub her flustered face again (her nose feeling a little sore from the rude squashing it had received) - if Azami had chosen to inflict a follow up attack, it was apparent that there would have been ample time.

But when the panting Katya did lift her head, she just found Azami to be circling her, and taunting her.

“Ngh, yes I can stand!” she replied irritably as she tried to get her bearings, before softening a little and flashing a smile at her opponent. “Besides, I don’️t think sitting back down in the corner would be a good idea with you around, eh?” she joked.

Katya raised her arms into a basic defensive stance, inviting Azami on to her. “So you’️re going to have to face me toe to toe…”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:12 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I can turn it into a memorable moment..." Azami chuckled as she heard Katya's remarks about sitting on the corner. "I have a feeling you might love it too, ohohoh~"

Seeing her opponent put up a defensive stance, the blue haired girl smirked. Katya was being careful now, as she expected. Azami kept circling the girl for a bit longer before she finally lunged forward, attempting to grab the short haired woman's arm to yank her feisty opponent towards her. The self claimed princess was planning to slip behind Katya in order to twist the woman's arm, before pushing her back to apply a standing hammerlock!

"Ready or not, here we go again!" she announced before dashing in towards her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next