Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:43 am

Katya licked her lips in concentration as she faced down her opponent, knowing that any more slip ups would go badly for her. She was finding it difficult to focus, though, as she was already a little aroused, and Azami was continuing to tease her as she circled.

“Bring it on!” Katya blustered, raising her arms. Unfortunately, she wasn’️t quick enough to respond to Azami’️s lunge, and found her own raised arm used against her, as she was grabbed and twisted into a hammerlock.

“Eeek!!” Katya squealed at the pain in her shoulder as Azami went behind her. The poor Russian squirmed, going on tiptoes to try and loosen the hold, struggling to shrug Azami off before the hold was locked in fully. Every movement hurt her muscles, though, so she was finding it difficult to resist.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:55 am

Her opponent's struggle made it rather difficult to lock her arm properly, but Azami seemed to be more amused by Katya's effort to resist her. She let the girl squirmed around for a bit before letting go of that arm, so she could push the short haired woman's back hard. The blue haired girl would then approach Katya from the side, wanting to grab an arm and hold it firmly.

She didn't pull her opponent up, however, waiting for Katya to get up herself instead, so she could drape her leg over the neck of the short haired woman. Azami was planning to make Katya feel even more helpless and humiliated by trapping her in the Octopus hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:24 am

Katya winced in pain for a little while before Azami let go of the hammerlock and shoved her in the back. The brunette stumbled forwards but kept her footing, sighing in relief that she had been let go.

With her back to Azami, though, she couldn’️t see that her relief was to be short-lived. When she felt her arm being grabbed again, she was worried she was in for another painful arm lock.

“No!” she gasped helplessly. Katya didn’️t know what was happening as Azami raised her arm and moved to her side, before draping her leg over the back of her neck and mounting her back.

“Nnghh!!” Katya groaned as she was bent forwards and suddenly had Azami’️s full weight to support. At least the princess wasn’️t a heavily built girl, but then neither was Katya, so it was still a gruelling position for the petite Russian to be in. She groaned and shuddered a little at the stress on her neck and spine, but there was nothing much she could do.

Being bowed by the other girl’️s weight was pretty humiliating; it reminded Katya of Azami’️s threat to use her as a human throne later. “Gnghh… get off me!” she wailed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:38 am

Azami laughed as she trapped Katya with the Octopus lock, while her other hand trailed down to grope her opponent's ass. She was in control now, and enjoyed the short haired woman's predicament almost too much. The blue haired girl even leaned herself forward for a bit, wanting to add up the weight on Katya's back for a few seconds to show the girl that she could made it so much worse.

"You don't get to order me around!" she scolded playfully, slapping the rear of Katya. "This isn't even what I meant by being my throne..." the princess half threatened.

Her fingers would then slide away from the rear of Katya, moving between the woman's legs to cup her opponent's crotch.

"You're actually enjoying this, aren't you?" she teased, fondling the covered womanhood of the short haired woman slowly. "No need to lie to yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:43 pm

“AaaaAAH!” Katya groaned, her predicament becoming more intense as Azami leant forwards, intensifying the stress on her body, as well as cupping Katya’️s bent-over behind.

Being mounted in the octopus hold like this was extremely embarrassing, a feeling which only got worse as Katya got a light spanking. “Nghhh!” she squealed indignantly, squirming a little against Azami’️s grip, put pretty powerless beneath the pressure of the hold.

Her struggles subsided a little as she felt her opponent’️s fingers slide towards her panty-covered crotch, Katya feeling a shiver of arousal despite her put-upon position. The Russian knew that Azami would be able to feel how wet her black lace panties now were. She began to moan softly at the sensual rubbing of her sex, aroused but also humiliated that she had no real answer for Azami’️s taunts.

Katya knew she couldn’️t stay like this indefinitely - as well as her vulnerability to hentai attacks, her petite frame was starting to ache from the ordeal of the hold. As she squirmed, she moved her face to the side, accidentally pressing her face into the crook of Azami’️s knee where the princess had hooked her leg over her head.

In the only act of defiance she could manage right now, Katya would stick her tongue out, licking the back of Azami’️s knee, before sucking some of that tender flesh into her mouth and giving it a tentative nibble.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:18 pm

"Mmm... That's it... squeal more for me..." Azami taunted as she heard Katya's agonized cry.

Feeling the woman's wetness and listening to her opponent's moaning made her evil grin became wider. She planned to torture Katya a little longer, wanting to drive the woman into the edge before releasing her from the hold. However, Katya started to fight back, in the form of licking and sucking the back of her knee, which made Azami giggled.

"Mmhh..." she purred. "You're pretty desperate aren't you, Katya-san..." she chided before lifting her leg off the woman's neck. "I see that... you're already quite eager to service me..."

Releasing her opponent from the hold, the princess gave Katya a hard push in an attempt to bring down the short haired woman onto her back. She felt like it probably would take a while for her opponent to recover, and Azami knew how to spend the time to entertain the crowd. She would try to place her foot on the cheek of Katya, wanting to remind the feisty woman about her place - beneath her feet, while also teasing her with some slow rubbing. Azami's hands would rest on her hips as she leaned forward to look down on Katya as she did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Katya gave a deep grunt as she finally felt the weight on her body ease off. While she was reeling from the hold, a firm shove sent her falling clumsily to the floor.

She lay on the canvas, sighing heavily, and not just at how tired she was. She was feeling humiliated, horny, and wondering if she had bitten off more than she could chew with this girl. It felt like her mixed emotions were pretty much summed up, when Azami planted her foot right on Katya’️s face!

“Hughhh…” the floored girl moaned, the pressure on her cheek squashing her cute features a little. It hardly befit proud Katya to be grovelling beneath another girl’️s sweaty feet… but the poor Russian did need some recovery time, and lay quite passively for a few moments as Azami insulted her. In fact, it took a fair amount of willpower for Katya not to start fingering her own aching loins at this point. But she hadn’️t forgotten that there was still a big prize to be won in this fight, and she intended to make a go of it.

“Ugh… you’️re gonna regret all this later…” Katya moaned in protest. She finally roused herself to grab Azami’️s ankle and push it away, before the petite brunette would sit up, and slowly try to get back on her feet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:31 pm

"Regret? Why would I?" asked Azami mockingly. "I see no harm in giving my subject what they desire... I'm a nice hime after all, ohohoh~" the self claimed princess laughed, placing a hand in front of her mouth.

As Katya pushed her away, Azami let the woman get on her feet while making small steps to approach her opponent, but maintaining a safe distance. She was wondering how much more Katya could take, and if she should slow things down a little bit in order to entertain everyone including herself. It's also important not to break her opponent so she could have more fun with the Katya after the match was over.

Once the short haired woman stood up, Azami closing in again, reaching for her brunette opponent's arm. The blue haired girl was planning to catch Katya and shoved her towards the turnbuckle again. The corner seemed to be a nice place to torture her opponent without really inflicting too much damage, which was why Azami opted to sent Katya to the turnbuckle once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

“Ugh, yeah, real nice…” Katya said dismissively, rubbing her face as she clambered unsteadily to her feet. She was starting to get the sense that Azami was toying with her a little bit, but the Russian wasn’️t really in a position to do anything about that right now. Though not at the brink of climax, she was both horny and groggy, and her head was far from clear.

“Giving me what I desire, huh?” she answered back, a little breathlessly, mouthing off when she probably should have been trying to recover. “What if I desire your ass in a slave collar?”

She got ready to face Azami again but the other girl was too quick for her, grabbing her arm and whipping her into the turnbuckle. Katya had to brace herself as she stumbled into the corner, crashing spine-first against the corner post.

“Ungh!” she grunted, jolting at the impact, ending up slumped in the corner, facing out to the cenrre of the ring. The padding cushioned most of the blow, though; it was mainly Katya’️s pride that was damaged, as she was forced onto the defensive once more.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:18 pm

"Oh, please, you're clearly getting way too excited when I'm having my way with you..." Azami sneered as she's closing in on the cornered Katya. "The prove... is right here..." she said while bringing the hand she used to fondle the woman's sex earlier to lick it.

The princess attempted to grab her opponent's arms, wanting to slip them under the ropes to restrict Katya's movement. From there, she was planning to do the same with the short haired woman's legs, wanting to seat Katya on the middle pad, spreadeagled, so she could have more fun with her feisty opponent. She initially wanted to put Katya in a Tree of Woe position, but decided that it'd be safer to do this instead until she weaken the girl a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai PoW - Katya versus Azami (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next